Good to see ya, Harness!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Good to see ya, Harness!!!

I was thrilled to see your posts, old friend!

And yes, I think it is worthy of it's own recognition!

Happy New Year!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

Re: Good to see ya, Harness!!!

In response to SinceYaz's comment:

I was thrilled to see your posts, old friend!

And yes, I think it is worthy of it's own recognition!

Happy New Year!

If he's here, I say wonderful. Happy New year my friend!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

i don't think he is back, every post i've seen of his has been from the old threads that have been dug up. check the time stamps..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

i don't think he is back, every post i've seen of his has been from the old threads that have been dug up. check the time stamps..

429 ... looks like you may be right on the ones I went back to check... shucks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

all these old old threads popping up have been really throwing me off. it took me awhile to realise they were from a year+ ago and since then i have been checking out the time stamps of each post to make sure i am responding to a recent and relevant post.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Yeah, Enchilada bumped up a couple of old threads and Pike naturally had to follow suit.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

all these old old threads popping up have been really throwing me off. it took me awhile to realise they were from a year+ ago and since then i have been checking out the time stamps of each post to make sure i am responding to a recent and relevant post.

Wise.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Sorry to those who didn't see that I had bumpe FOUR old threads.... 3 because they were interesting, and 1 that wasn't worthy but .....

Appologies.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

Yeah, Enchilada bumped up a couple of old threads and Pike naturally had to follow suit.

I bumped up one thread today to prove that Schumpeter was indeed in favor of getting Bailey in the trade with Oakland. My memory told me that he did but I had to prove it. Please forgive me for doing that. You might want to tell BDC to allow only three recent pages to be bumped up like they did at one time.

The forum today looks like 99% of the activity was discussing gays and the Bible. You people better start discussing more baseball.

Guess you missed the fact that those post's were generated by an interview with a baseball player. We all miss things, i blame it on heart attacks and old age! I wish Harnes was back!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Yah, Harness ain't back. Wish he was. 

All Harness threads have old time stamps. 

The thread bumping was revealing but it's odd for Pike to bump threads and then lecture us about returning to baseball. 

Bumping old threads is in the end confusing and a waste of time, and there are other ways of proving a point. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

Sorry to those who didn't see that I had bumpe FOUR old threads.... 3 because they were interesting, and 1 that wasn't worthy but .....

Appologies.

None needed my friend, just goes to show you miss him as much as we do. Maybe more, you two had some great arguements.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

Appologies.

Was good to read some of harness' posts again. Happy New Year harness, B, and everyone on the board

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Bumping 3 threads in the most boring part of the year that are all still relevant to today is not so bad.... but as you can see pike has so much hate in him that he bumped numerous old threads that are not relevant to baseball.... he simply proves again he hates us all and has no respect for the board on any level.

"Exending Elles" and "Reddick" are very good ones to re-visit. My thread on "5"s" was sellfish on my part but true. The "reverse-pivot" was more about humor and a tribute to jimdavis and his brand of posting.

Happy New Year to all.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

I have to end the night. Good Night Ms Kalabash where ever you are! Great to see some ol friends out happy and ready for the new spring event! Gosh im showing my age Jimmy!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

One improvement with the new forum, is the invisible thread bumping 

Good to see you, also, promise.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

I bumped up one thread today to prove that Schumpeter was indeed in favor of getting Bailey in the trade with Oakland. My memory told me that he did but I had to prove it. Please forgive me for doing that. You might want to tell BDC to allow only three recent pages to be bumped up like they did at one time.

You also bumped the 'Pendulum' thread.  That's two, not one.

19. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts