Goofy Genius calls in a witch doctor.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Goofy Genius calls in a witch doctor.....

....Seminole medicine man "Bobby the Rainmaker" called in by TB to dispell all evil spirits from Tropicana Field to end their losing streak(s). Imagine this happening in Boston? Anyway, this is another reason I don't like Madden, and can't stand his managerial style. I guess the "dress up game" theme road trips aren't doing the trick, so now it's witch doctors. Trouble is, if I heard right, they are 0-2 since calling this guru in, and have not scored a run in 28 innings. Whatever problems we have in Boston, I think we're all way past wishing Madden was the manager (and I never did want that) or being jealous of this "class organization" they have down there. Enjoy your stay in last place, and good riddance.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Re: Goofy Genius calls in a witch doctor.....

Madden is a strange man.  I don't know how some of his guys can stand him.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

....Seminole medicine man "Bobby the Rainmaker" called in by TB to dispell all evil spirits from Tropicana Field to end their losing streak(s). Imagine this happening in Boston? Anyway, this is another reason I don't like Madden, and can't stand his managerial style. I guess the "dress up game" theme road trips aren't doing the trick, so now it's witch doctors. Trouble is, if I heard right, they are 0-2 since calling this guru in, and have not scored a run in 28 innings. Whatever problems we have in Boston, I think we're all way past wishing Madden was the manager (and I never did want that) or being jealous of this "class organization" they have down there. Enjoy your stay in last place, and good riddance.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]       I know "Bobby the Rainmaker."  He doesn't have the power to help the Rays win. However, he is very good at making it rain. Unfortunately for them, the dome kind of negates that strategy. Another mistake by Maddon.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]       I know "Bobby the Rainmaker."  He doesn't have the power to help the Rays win. However, he is very good at making it rain. Unfortunately for them, the dome kind of negates that strategy. Another mistake by Maddon.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

True, but any medicine man can make it rain in southern Fla. No wonder he resides there, it'd be hard to miss......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

True, but any medicine man can make it rain in southern Fla. No wonder he resides there, it'd be hard to miss......

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]    Like most good medicine men, Bobby knows the tricks of the trade.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[object HTMLDivElement]    Like most good medicine men, Bobby knows the tricks of the trade.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

That the same Bobby we had here a couple years back? I wondered what he was up to.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think he's supposed to make it rain inside the dome.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Oh I see. If it rains inside the dome, the game is cancelled and they won't lose. I get it now. He really is a Genius. We're not worthy! We're not worthy! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

Oh I see. If it rains inside the dome, the game is cancelled and they won't lose. I get it now. He really is a Genius. We're not worthy! We're not worthy! 

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think he's supposed to make it rain inside the dome.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]. That's a little too much to ask, even for a first rate medicine man. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

I heard he has a second home in Seattle.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Turns out " Bobby the Rainmaker " is a fraud. A fake medicine man. Not a real Seminole. His real name is Robert Schultz. He got the " rainmaker " label in a Tampa strip club. Rays are now 18 games under .500. 

Stabbed by Foulke.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

Turns out " Bobby the Rainmaker " is a fraud. A fake medicine man. Not a real Seminole. His real name is Robert Schultz. He got the " rainmaker " label in a Tampa strip club. Rays are now 18 games under .500. 

Stabbed by Foulke.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I thought it would turn out to be Madden in disguise.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

....or maybe Madden is Schultz in disguise.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]

....or maybe Madden is Schultz in disguise.....

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement].   Might be a good idea for the next road trip. They all dress as witch doctors. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaysofYaz. Show DaysofYaz's posts

I guess when it rains it pours. Chalk up another loss for this bunch of Maddon worshippers. Freefall alert....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

It's Madden's way of keeping his guys from getting too uptight.  Which, in itself, is really not a bad idea. 

For once, I'd like o see Farrell loosen up and maybe crack a smile.  I'm afraid if he did, his face would probably crack and peel off. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

I have never understood the love that some people have for Maddon.  IMO, he is a micro-managing, self-important twit.  What gimmick will he think of next to bring attention to himself?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Could you imagine making it to the big leagues and then getting traded to Tampa and having to play with that organization?  I don't know about you but I'd be Hell.  I can't stand those stupid "team building" exercises.  Don't you get enough "team building" while you are on the job?  You have to make your guys make fools of themselves too and not allow them to go home after the game is over?  Screw that.  File a complaint against me with the league.  I'm paid to play and do a job - not be a clown.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to FriendsofFrazee's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

Tampa is not "South Florida", genius.

[/QUOTE]

no one really cares about florida or where tampa is located anyways.  terrible baseball state.  no fans and all people from florida have zero baseball acumen.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

Tampa is not "South Florida", genius.

[/QUOTE]

no one really cares about florida or where tampa is located anyways.  terrible baseball state.  no fans and all people from florida have zero baseball acumen.

[/QUOTE]

If " no one cares about Florida" why did they start a thread about it and why did you comment on it.

And there are many people here who know plenty about baseball. In case you didn't know, they play this thing called "Spring Training" down here. Not to mention, there are many Florida residents that come from other places, even Boston.

It's possible, though highly unlikely, that one day you will get a clue.

[/QUOTE]
    ST training is only profitable because of vacationers leaving the cold for a week and want to be reminded that spring is coming. How many Floridans actually attend ST regular?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from patrickford. Show patrickford's posts

Wouldn't "Pretentious Buffoon" be a better nickname than "Goofy Genius"? 

Sections
Shortcuts