Grade our starting Pitchers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

Re: Grade our starting Pitchers

In Response to Re: Grade our starting Pitchers:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Grade our starting Pitchers : Ill be honest i havent a clue what your gripe is. This post is askling fans to grade our starting pitchers on the regular season which ends tomorrow. Maybe you need a higher dose of the meds? 
    Posted by jamesey271975[/QUOTE]

Try this. Why didn't you ask the identical question at the end of August?  Think it over and respond. We all know your post history. Make it good if you can.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamesey271975. Show jamesey271975's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Grade our starting Pitchers : Try this. Why didn't you ask the identical question at the end of August?  Think it over and respond. We all know your post history. Make it good if you can.
    Posted by BeaconHill19[/QUOTE]

Are you seriously this stupid? i didnt ask it in August because the season ends tomorrow you clown. Suppose (just suppose) you tried getting a college degree, would you expect your professor to fail you after 3 years or when you finished your degree. Obviously thats a rhetorical question i.e. it'd never happen because you spell college with a d near the end.  

Good enough for you?  Foot in mouth

P.S. Have you been refreshing your browser for four hours waiting for me to respond? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

They are all pretty bad considering the expectations...It would of been better if Tito went to the jays in stead of Ferrell.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Grade our starting Pitchers : Are you seriously this stupid? i didnt ask it in August because the season ends tomorrow you clown. Suppose (just suppose) you tried getting a college degree, would you expect your professor to fail you after 3 years or when you finished your degree. Obviously thats a rhetorical question i.e. it'd never happen because you spell college with a d near the end.   Good enough for you?   P.S. Have you been refreshing your browser for four hours waiting for me to respond? 

You are asking the question now because of how terrible the starters have been in September. You are a Yankee closet fan or else a troll. It is obvious to everyone on the forum.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Beckett: B-
    Lester:  B-
    Bedard:  B-
    Lackey:  F
    Wakefield:  F
    Miller:  D
    Buchholz:  B+ (when healthy)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

Play along with the obvious troll if you wish. It is your time that you are wasting.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pschuller. Show pschuller's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Grade our starting Pitchers : Are you seriously this stupid? i didnt ask it in August because the season ends tomorrow you clown. Suppose (just suppose) you tried getting a college degree, would you expect your professor to fail you after 3 years or when you finished your degree. Obviously thats a rhetorical question i.e. it'd never happen because you spell college with a d near the end.   Good enough for you?   P.S. Have you been refreshing your browser for four hours waiting for me to respond? 

Jamesey, not to worry. The Beacon High on His Hill (as in high as a kite or high on his horse, take your pick) just cannot abide ANYONE second guessing or questioning HIS Sox. Every time you check in on a post, he is there barking at some one. Pretty sad.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

To repeat my response:

Why not rate the Red Sox starting pitchers at the end of August? Why now?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxforlife22. Show soxforlife22's posts

Beckett: B+
    just remember what we expected from him at the beginning of the season.
    Lester: B-
    He has been off all year, but his stats are still not terrible like everyone is acting like they are.
    Buchholz: C
    pitched well before he was hurt but obviously he cant help the team while he is hurt.
    Bedard: C-
    didnt expect much, and didnt get much.
    Miller: D
    If he actually knew where the ball was going when he threw it he might be good.
    Lackey: F
    He sucks. His stuff sucks, his attitude sucks. He probably would not even be an effective AAA pitcher with the meatballs he is laying up their.
    Wakefield: C-
    Sure it took forever for him to get his 200th win, but how much can we truly expect from a 40+ year old

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

But does Lester get "extra credit" for being a big game Ace? 

Just kidding of course

Compare Beckett and Lester this September to what Tiant and Eck did in the last EIGHT GAMESin 1978 - Tiant won THREE games and Eck won TWO - that is just mind blowing.  That is like Schilling and Johnson in the 2001 WS.  I guess Beckett and Lester will never have to worry about being compared to those other tandems.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

PS - I hope I am wrong aboout Lester tonight but it doesn't look good. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamesey271975. Show jamesey271975's posts

[QUOTE]PS - I hope I am wrong aboout Lester tonight but it doesn't look good. 
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

Totall agree, i really hope im wrong but i have no confidence in Lester pitching well. Amid all the excitement of yesterdays win our starting pitcher again was pathetic. Bedard likely pitched himself off the roster IF we make it. So that leaves a rotation of Beckett, Lackey and Lester in the PO. YIKES

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Grade our starting Pitchers : Totall agree, i really hope im wrong but i have no confidence in Lester pitching well. Amid all the excitement of yesterdays win our starting pitcher again was pathetic.  Bedard likely pitched himself off the roster IF we make it. So that leaves a rotation of Beckett, Lackey and Lester in the PO. YIKES

I also agree that the pitching has been horrible this entire month.  Even the aces of this staff haven't pitched well this month and it definitely doesn't give you any confidence if we make it to the playoffs.  I still believe that a one playoff game against Tampa will tough to win, although, I will still remain optimistic.   If the Yankees win and we also win, then we won't have an additional game against Tampa Bay. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamesey271975. Show jamesey271975's posts

If Jack "the hammer" Brammer can get back on his feet so can the Sox.