Grady Sizemore signs 1 year major league deal with Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Re: Grady Sizemore signs 1 year major league deal with Sox

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to craze4sox's comment:

In response to 2004Idiot's comment:

Ken Rosenthal       

Source confirms: Grady Sizemore to Red Sox on one-year, major-league deal. Guarantee less than $1M, bonuses can take it up to $6M.

Grady could be a real difference maker after losing Jacoby.  A strong healthy season from Grady would also give JBJ more time to develop without the added pressure of trying to replace Jacoby's stats right away.

COGGLINS LAW ..........  "More time to develop, is overrated" !!!!! Play the KID NOW !!!!

QUOTE]

Bogy proved he has the maturity offensively to play every day and theres no better experience than he had last season in the PS.  JBJ in my opinion has too much pressure on him to start after losing Jacoby and struggling after a great ST in 2013.  Playing a platoon role with Sizemore who used to be one of the best could make his transition much smoother.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Ken Rosenthal       

Source confirms: Grady Sizemore to Red Sox on one-year, major-league deal. Guarantee less than $1M, bonuses can take it up to $6M.

Grady could be a real difference maker after losing Jacoby.  A strong healthy season from Grady would also give JBJ more time to develop without the added pressure of trying to replace Jacoby's stats right away.

COGGLINS LAW ..........  "More time to develop, is overrated" !!!!! Play the KID NOW !!!!

QUOTE]

Bogy proved he has the maturity offensively to play every day and theres no better experience than he had last season in the PS.  JBJ in my opinion has too much pressure on him to start after losing Jacoby and struggling after a great ST in 2013.  Playing a platoon role with Sizemore who used to be one of the best could make his transition much smoother.

AGREE   !!!!  Can you imagine them both on the field @ the same time !!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Ken Rosenthal       

QUOTE]

Depending on injuries we may see it next season a few times.  I'm really pulling for Grady to rebound he has had some real tough luck.  Can you imagine Grady having a better season than Jacoby for between 15 and 20mil less?   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Ken Rosenthal       

QUOTE]

Depending on injuries we may see it next season a few times.  I'm really pulling for Grady to rebound he has had some real tough luck.  Can you imagine Grady having a better season than Jacoby for between 15 and 20mil less?   

i love the grady signing...if he can just give us half of what he can do i would be stoked...and if he can give us more we be on our way...i love the guy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

John Farrell was gushing over Grady Sizemore so far.

"Given to what we're seeing right now, we're looking forward to it (seeing him in games)," Farrell said. "But we're going to have to temper that. His history is well documented. He feels great and two days ago he had a phenomenal day out there. He was running the bases full speed, his defensive work was at full speed, handling live pitching well. Everything has been very good. But we're either going to have temper our enthusiasm or really how much we push him as he gets into game shape."

Farrell said Sizemore has bounced back from tough workouts, a sign that he's responding so far, to the daily drumbeat of the workouts.

"At the end of the day he felt he had solid workday," Farrell said. "After the workout as couple of days ago he had a little soreness, but that next day he felt great. No need for different treatment or any concerns. So far so good."

Sections
Shortcuts