Granderson out 10 weeks with broken arm.....

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Granderson out 10 weeks with broken arm.....

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

In response to nhsteven's comment:

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Dont have a link yet, but they said he was hit by a pitch. It just came through on MLB Network. Aging Yanks dropping like flies.

An 18 yr old can break a bone in that situation. Also, what was the RS excuse for injuries the last 2 yrs? Including the PATS, Now injuries are part of the game? Answer: They always did. You can't have it both ways.

Like flies.

I don't get your answer. No worries, your team shall improve from their 47 yr low last yr. My team, clearly, shall not do as well; but I doubt they'll finish below yours.

Alrighty then; Impressive  .. on some level. Kind of reminds me of the Nazi propaganda film where Jews were depicted as rodents.

Was that fly collateral damage the night Gronkowski was at that night club?

Stop trying to turn baseball into a religious war. It makes you sound insane like you believe you're representing the Jews (Yankee fans) against the Nazis (Sox fans). It's beyond insulting.

Well, U wanted me to show my Star Of David over & over. Admittedly, it's tasteless, and I should stop. Not that I'm alone, but that's no excuse. My bad. BTW, ever reread some of your posts?

What does that even mean, that I wanted you to show your Star of David over and over?

And we've had this conversation before, yet it seems to be your go-to topic when someone insults the Yankee here. FTR, the pic and your description have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Nothing.

When you claimed my Mantle pic was intentionally picked to hide the NY insignia.

And no kidding.

Again, why are you mixing religion with baseball? Do you really believe the NY insignia is the Star of David? Seriously, you need to stop with this. It still sounds like you believe the Yankees represent Jews and the Sox represent Nazis. I don't know why you're even comparing this. These are sports teams. Get a grip.

It was just a metaphor, that I admitted was not in the best taste, and I said I should stop. As far as grips are concerned, I'm not the one getting blasted here, by apparently RS fans BTW, despite your odd protestations to the contrary. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Question of the Day:"  If kimsaysthis and pike left the board forever would the forum be troll free?

Answer:  Yes.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

In response to parhunter55's comment:

Hopefully this means the bad karma has moved out of Boston and into NY.  If the Sox can stay healthy in 2013 I predict they end up winning more games than the Yankees.  Especially if their injury bug continues, as it did for the Sox all throughout the season in 2012.

nothing wrong with wishing 4 any of that parhunter

I just don't understand the '' out of Boston and into NY ''  part

as if it wasn't in ny and only in boston                  

I love your "I'm so disappointed in you" posts. Like anyone cares who you're disappointed in here. LOL It's amazing that someone can create a post that talks about a Yankee's injury, and that's offensive to you. Meanwhile, you posted a video SHOWING Pedroia's injury 1,000 times like you enjoyed it, and were celebrating it. You are completely FOC, and I can't wait until people finally see that you're trolling here.

Hey, what place were the Sox in last season, and what place are they expected to be in this season? You haven't posted that in the last five minutes, so I forgot.

and that's offensive to you.

never said that

Meanwhile, you posted a video SHOWING Pedroia's injury 1,000 times like you enjoyed it, and were celebrating it.

nor do I remember doing any such thing

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Dont have a link yet, but they said he was hit by a pitch. It just came through on MLB Network. Aging Yanks dropping like flies.

An 18 yr old can break a bone in that situation. Also, what was the RS excuse for injuries the last 2 yrs? Including the PATS, Now injuries are part of the game? Answer: They always did. You can't have it both ways.

Like flies.

I don't get your answer. No worries, your team shall improve from their 47 yr low last yr. My team, clearly, shall not do as well; but I doubt they'll finish below yours.

Alrighty then; Impressive  .. on some level. Kind of reminds me of the Nazi propaganda film where Jews were depicted as rodents.

Stop trying to turn baseball into a religious war. It makes you sound insane like you believe you're representing the Jews (Yankee fans) against the Nazis (Sox fans). It's beyond insulting.

Well, U wanted me to show my Star Of David over & over. Admittedly, it's tasteless, and I should stop. Not that I'm alone, but that's no excuse. My bad. BTW, ever reread some of your posts?

What does that even mean, that I wanted you to show your Star of David over and over?

And we've had this conversation before, yet it seems to be your go-to topic when someone insults the Yankee here. FTR, the pic and your description have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Nothing.

When you claimed my Mantle pic was intentionally picked to hide the NY insignia.

And no kidding.

Again, why are you mixing religion with baseball? Do you really believe the NY insignia is the Star of David? Seriously, you need to stop with this. It still sounds like you believe the Yankees represent Jews and the Sox represent Nazis. I don't know why you're even comparing this. These are sports teams. Get a grip.

It was just a metaphor, that I admitted was not in the best taste, and I said I should stop. As far as grips are concerned, I'm not the one getting blasted here, by apparently RS fans BTW, despite your odd protestations to the contrary. 

You said you should stop one post before that one. It made me sound like I was asking you to show the Sign of David, when you were talking about the NY insignia. Apparently, you weren't done with the religious connection. And I'm not interested in the Sox fans who are supposedly "blasting" me here as you put it. LOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

ouch!!!....NOT how you want to get under way, but that's the danger of a pitch released by any pitcher, i guess if there's a bright side, it is he's supposed to make it back by May..gotta hope they can escape ST without another injury....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

ouch!!!....NOT how you want to get under way, but that's the danger of a pitch released by any pitcher, i guess if there's a bright side, it is he's supposed to make it back by May..gotta hope they can escape ST without another injury....

Ell's could be had for the right price. Maybe Hal would be willing to put the budget restrictions on the back burner for 1 year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

Meanwhile, somewhere on a Yankee's chatboard, an angry fan is blaming lack of offseason conditioning and calling out dissenters of his erroneous assumptions for being organizational bootlickers.

I didn't know georom posted on a yankees board too. :-)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Like flies.

And no kidding.

You said you should stop one post before that one. It made me sound like I was asking you to show the Sign of David, when you were talking about the NY insignia. Apparently, you weren't done with the religious connection. And I'm not interested in the Sox fans who are supposedly "blasting" me here as you put it. LOL

Semantics. You asked what I meant by it, and it was for the most part past tense on the order of months. Unless you don't want me to answer your question. Also, you do realize few care about your critiques as well?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Haha, this thread up to over 90 posts. The Joker was right, "introduce a little anarchy.....". Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Aging. Aging and with bones brittle like plaster of paris.

"Do I look like a guy with a PLAN?"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Haha, this thread up to over 90 posts. The Joker was right, "introduce a little anarchy.....". Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Aging. Aging and with bones brittle like plaster of paris.

"Do I look like a guy with a PLAN?"

A valid point; maybe they'll even finish behind the RS this yr. Sounds like too much of a stretch though.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Should be some "interesting" (read idiotic) threads, if both teams miss the playoffs...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

Should be some "interesting" (read idiotic) threads, if both teams miss the playoffs...

Very good chance of that

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Very good chance of that

Yup.

Can't wait for "your team tanked first" threads...

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Very good chance of that

Yup.

Can't wait for "your team tanked first" threads...

I didn't think of that, but you're right

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I want the Red Sox and Yankees to meet in a Wild Card one-game.  

One and done!!!   

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

I want the Red Sox and Yankees to meet in a Wild Card one-game.  

One and done!!!   

Could happen, if there were 24 Wild Cards

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to parhunter55's comment:

Hopefully this means the bad karma has moved out of Boston and into NY.  If the Sox can stay healthy in 2013 I predict they end up winning more games than the Yankees.  Especially if their injury bug continues, as it did for the Sox all throughout the season in 2012.

nothing wrong with wishing 4 any of that parhunter

I just don't understand the '' out of Boston and into NY ''  part

as if it wasn't in ny and only in boston                  

I love your "I'm so disappointed in you" posts. Like anyone cares who you're disappointed in here. LOL It's amazing that someone can create a post that talks about a Yankee's injury, and that's offensive to you. Meanwhile, you posted a video SHOWING Pedroia's injury 1,000 times like you enjoyed it, and were celebrating it. You are completely FOC, and I can't wait until people finally see that you're trolling here.

Hey, what place were the Sox in last season, and what place are they expected to be in this season? You haven't posted that in the last five minutes, so I forgot.

and that's offensive to you.

never said that

Meanwhile, you posted a video SHOWING Pedroia's injury 1,000 times like you enjoyed it, and were celebrating it.

nor do I remember doing any such thing

My response to this was removed for some reason. As I said, my objection to you constantly putting up the Pedroia video over and over again is in my posting history.