Granderson out 10 weeks with broken arm.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Granderson out 10 weeks with broken arm.....

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

In response to nhsteven's comment:

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

Careful, someone may accuse you of NOT being a NYY fan, LOL.

Steven and his new buddy, Triumph "I can't put two sentences together" the insult comic loser.

Really? Then I must have alot of buddies these days. Who knew?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

In response to parhunter55's comment:

Hopefully this means the bad karma has moved out of Boston and into NY.  If the Sox can stay healthy in 2013 I predict they end up winning more games than the Yankees.  Especially if their injury bug continues, as it did for the Sox all throughout the season in 2012.

nothing wrong with wishing 4 any of that parhunter

I just don't understand the '' out of Boston and into NY ''  part

as if it wasn't in ny and only in boston                  

I love your "I'm so disappointed in you" posts. Like anyone cares who you're disappointed in here. LOL It's amazing that someone can create a post that talks about a Yankee's injury, and that's offensive to you. Meanwhile, you posted a video SHOWING Pedroia's injury 1,000 times like you enjoyed it, and were celebrating it. You are completely FOC, and I can't wait until people finally see that you're trolling here.

Hey, what place were the Sox in last season, and what place are they expected to be in this season? You haven't posted that in the last five minutes, so I forgot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Dont have a link yet, but they said he was hit by a pitch. It just came through on MLB Network. Aging Yanks dropping like flies.

An 18 yr old can break a bone in that situation. Also, what was the RS excuse for injuries the last 2 yrs? Including the PATS, Now injuries are part of the game? Answer: They always did. You can't have it both ways.

Like flies.

I don't get your answer. No worries, your team shall improve from their 47 yr low last yr. My team, clearly, shall not do as well; but I doubt they'll finish below yours.

Alrighty then; Impressive  .. on some level. Kind of reminds me of the Nazi propaganda film where Jews were depicted as rodents.

Was that fly collateral damage the night Gronkowski was at that night club?

Stop trying to turn baseball into a religious war. It makes you sound insane like you believe you're representing the Jews (Yankee fans) against the Nazis (Sox fans). It's beyond insulting.

Well, U wanted me to show my Star Of David over & over. Admittedly, it's tasteless, and I should stop. Not that I'm alone, but that's no excuse. My bad. BTW, ever reread some of your posts?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to selenium-'s comment:

Actually Beni never would have gloated over an injury to a rival team lile Examiner did.  Beni was a teaser and made general statements such as the Yanks getting old but was above this. Yet Beni was despised and Examiner is a friend to Steven from NH? Go figure.

Actually, I think the post just mentioned an injury maybe with a Sox twist, but this is a Sox forum. The Yankee girls here should get on with their lives and spend more of their time talking about the Yankee on Yankee boards instead of defending their bazillionaire players who wouldn't spend a second of their time defending them all over the Internet.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Actually Beni never would have gloated over an injury to a rival team lile Examiner did.  Beni was a teaser and made general statements such as the Yanks getting old but was above this. Yet Beni was despised and Examiner is a friend to Steven from NH? Go figure.

Actually, I think the post just mentioned an injury maybe with a Sox twist, but this is a Sox forum. The Yankee girls here should get on with their lives and spend more of their time talking about the Yankee on Yankee boards instead of defending their bazillionaire players who wouldn't spend a second of their time defending them all over the Internet.

Babe-say-this? He has little to no respect for the female gender; he also thinks I'm a Sox fan, so that just about sums him up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

For sure that is probably happening and Zac, NHSteven, DonPerkins, TWM, Georom, Enchilada, and Babe should be over there on those Yankee forums keeping them "honest". But yet they are here?   Zac has an excuse since he is working 24/7 on updating his vast photo database of photos and doctoring them to insult the rival Red Sox players, staff, and fans on a rival forum.  Now tell me, who is the obsessive one here? Yet the majority here loves Zac and company. The answer is obvious. The forum is loaded with Yankee fans who are visible or in the closet.

Zac has an excuse since he is working 24/7 on updating his vast photo database of photos and doctoring them to insult the rival Red Sox players, staff, and fans on a rival forum.

geez 4 a min there I thought I was reading an KST post

oh yeah I was

The guy who started that propaganda to begin with keeping the train rolling. Get a life. Stop spending all your time trying to convince fans of another team that their team is terrible. If they're so terrible, why have you dedicated your entire life to trolling all their boards across the Internet? What does that say about you? Sounds like you believe the Sox will be a real threat to the Yankees this season. I agree. LMAO

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

RS had more

really do you have a break down on that

or the values of the players injured ?

who told you that pike ?

IMO, he stunk last yr; unless you like the Dave Kingman type In the PS, Babe Ruth's bones would have made more contact..

in your opinon last winter ibanez was the worse P/U ever

how could anyone single out any yankee from that series

I was wrong about Ibanez; good memory. Now I'm Pike? On the surface, it looks like the RS had more injuries. NYY had there share, though: Rivera, Chamberlain, Pettite, Sabathia, ARod, Gardner, Teix, and so on.

As far as the PS, I doubt you'll ever find a NYY fan who would say "We should have won that series". They were lucky to beat Balt.

Now I'm Pike?

my bad , I didn't mean it that way

waz asking if pike was the one who told you that

I know dumb question on my part

no one listens 2 pike

And you believe Sox fans hang on your every word. Who would honestly care about the opinion of someone who dedicates his entire life to telling Sox fans how bad their team is over many boards across the Internet? The truth is, Sox players are not reading your posts, your posts are directed at Sox fans to try and make them miserable. Good luck with that. LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Dont have a link yet, but they said he was hit by a pitch. It just came through on MLB Network. Aging Yanks dropping like flies.

An 18 yr old can break a bone in that situation. Also, what was the RS excuse for injuries the last 2 yrs? Including the PATS, Now injuries are part of the game? Answer: They always did. You can't have it both ways.

Like flies.

I don't get your answer. No worries, your team shall improve from their 47 yr low last yr. My team, clearly, shall not do as well; but I doubt they'll finish below yours.

Alrighty then; Impressive  .. on some level. Kind of reminds me of the Nazi propaganda film where Jews were depicted as rodents.

Stop trying to turn baseball into a religious war. It makes you sound insane like you believe you're representing the Jews (Yankee fans) against the Nazis (Sox fans). It's beyond insulting.

Well, U wanted me to show my Star Of David over & over. Admittedly, it's tasteless, and I should stop. Not that I'm alone, but that's no excuse. My bad. BTW, ever reread some of your posts?

What does that even mean, that I wanted you to show your Star of David over and over?

And we've had this conversation before, yet it seems to be your go-to topic when someone insults the Yankee here. FTR, the pic and your description have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Nothing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

RS had more

really do you have a break down on that

or the values of the players injured ?

who told you that pike ?

IMO, he stunk last yr; unless you like the Dave Kingman type In the PS, Babe Ruth's bones would have made more contact..

in your opinon last winter ibanez was the worse P/U ever

how could anyone single out any yankee from that series

I was wrong about Ibanez; good memory. Now I'm Pike? On the surface, it looks like the RS had more injuries. NYY had there share, though: Rivera, Chamberlain, Pettite, Sabathia, ARod, Gardner, Teix, and so on.

As far as the PS, I doubt you'll ever find a NYY fan who would say "We should have won that series". They were lucky to beat Balt.

Now I'm Pike?

my bad , I didn't mean it that way

waz asking if pike was the one who told you that

I know dumb question on my part

no one listens 2 pike

All good

Of course it is. You guys are like a pack of wolves here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to bald-predictions's comment:

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

Meanwhile, somewhere on a Yankee's chatboard, an angry fan is blaming lack of offseason conditioning and calling out dissenters of his erroneous assumptions for being organizational bootlickers.

Granderson got hit by a pitch, he got off easy compared to some others.

Can't figure out why there would be blamed involved. Freak accident.

He'll be back in May.

You're not very good with irony, Babe.  Kind of like when you thought the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor.

sheriff, why are you attacking TWM? Did you mistake him for a sox fan?

LOL

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Like flies.

What does that even mean, that I wanted you to show your Star of David over and over?

And we've had this conversation before, yet it seems to be your go-to topic when someone insults the Yankee here. FTR, the pic and your description have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Nothing.

When you claimed my Mantle pic was intentionally picked to hide the NY insignia.

And no kidding.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Like flies.

hes talking about how you whined and pestered him over and over and over to display some sort of yankee icon in his avatar so people would know he is a yankee fan.

it's funny that your so anti-troll and yet you troll all the yankee fans here... your level of hypocrisy is pathetic really.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Like flies.

When you claimed my Mantle pic was intentionally picked to hide the NY insignia.

And no kidding.

Again, why are you mixing religion with baseball? Do you really believe the NY insignia is the Star of David? Seriously, you need to stop with this. It still sounds like you believe the Yankees represent Jews and the Sox represent Nazis. I don't know why you're even comparing this. These are sports teams. Get a grip.

It was just a metaphor, that I admitted was not in the best taste, and I said I should stop. As far as grips are concerned, I'm not the one getting blasted here, by apparently RS fans BTW, despite your odd protestations to the contrary. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Question of the Day:"  If kimsaysthis and pike left the board forever would the forum be troll free?

Answer:  Yes.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to parhunter55's comment:

Hopefully this means the bad karma has moved out of Boston and into NY.  If the Sox can stay healthy in 2013 I predict they end up winning more games than the Yankees.  Especially if their injury bug continues, as it did for the Sox all throughout the season in 2012.

nothing wrong with wishing 4 any of that parhunter

I just don't understand the '' out of Boston and into NY ''  part

as if it wasn't in ny and only in boston                  

I love your "I'm so disappointed in you" posts. Like anyone cares who you're disappointed in here. LOL It's amazing that someone can create a post that talks about a Yankee's injury, and that's offensive to you. Meanwhile, you posted a video SHOWING Pedroia's injury 1,000 times like you enjoyed it, and were celebrating it. You are completely FOC, and I can't wait until people finally see that you're trolling here.

Hey, what place were the Sox in last season, and what place are they expected to be in this season? You haven't posted that in the last five minutes, so I forgot.

and that's offensive to you.

never said that

Meanwhile, you posted a video SHOWING Pedroia's injury 1,000 times like you enjoyed it, and were celebrating it.

nor do I remember doing any such thing

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Like flies.

And no kidding.

Again, why are you mixing religion with baseball? Do you really believe the NY insignia is the Star of David? Seriously, you need to stop with this. It still sounds like you believe the Yankees represent Jews and the Sox represent Nazis. I don't know why you're even comparing this. These are sports teams. Get a grip.

It was just a metaphor, that I admitted was not in the best taste, and I said I should stop. As far as grips are concerned, I'm not the one getting blasted here, by apparently RS fans BTW, despite your odd protestations to the contrary. 

You said you should stop one post before that one. It made me sound like I was asking you to show the Sign of David, when you were talking about the NY insignia. Apparently, you weren't done with the religious connection. And I'm not interested in the Sox fans who are supposedly "blasting" me here as you put it. LOL

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

ouch!!!....NOT how you want to get under way, but that's the danger of a pitch released by any pitcher, i guess if there's a bright side, it is he's supposed to make it back by May..gotta hope they can escape ST without another injury....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

ouch!!!....NOT how you want to get under way, but that's the danger of a pitch released by any pitcher, i guess if there's a bright side, it is he's supposed to make it back by May..gotta hope they can escape ST without another injury....

Ell's could be had for the right price. Maybe Hal would be willing to put the budget restrictions on the back burner for 1 year.

Sections
Shortcuts