Granderson out 10 weeks with broken arm.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: Granderson out 10 weeks with broken arm.....

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

Question of the Day:"  If kimsaysthis and pike left the board forever would the forum be troll free?

Answer:  Yes.

Again, my response to this was removed. I said that you and Mef should start a club called, the "I believe Yankee fans should decide what is acceptable on this board because I can't get my head out of their butts" club.

Was that so wrong -- or so accurate?

And THIS is the post he was so obsessed about. Talking about Yankee fans deciding what's acceptable here.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

kimsaysnothing has her head up pike's butt

Nice to see that you spent your whole night obsessing, "What will Kim say today?, I can't wait to see. I have to get up as soon as possible because I can't stand the suspense." LMAO

You're my number 1 fan.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to kimsaysthis's comment:

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

In response to parhunter55's comment:

Hopefully this means the bad karma has moved out of Boston and into NY.  If the Sox can stay healthy in 2013 I predict they end up winning more games than the Yankees.  Especially if their injury bug continues, as it did for the Sox all throughout the season in 2012.

nothing wrong with wishing 4 any of that parhunter

I just don't understand the '' out of Boston and into NY ''  part

as if it wasn't in ny and only in boston                  

I love your "I'm so disappointed in you" posts. Like anyone cares who you're disappointed in here. LOL It's amazing that someone can create a post that talks about a Yankee's injury, and that's offensive to you. Meanwhile, you posted a video SHOWING Pedroia's injury 1,000 times like you enjoyed it, and were celebrating it. You are completely FOC, and I can't wait until people finally see that you're trolling here.

Hey, what place were the Sox in last season, and what place are they expected to be in this season? You haven't posted that in the last five minutes, so I forgot.

and that's offensive to you.

never said that

Meanwhile, you posted a video SHOWING Pedroia's injury 1,000 times like you enjoyed it, and were celebrating it.

nor do I remember doing any such thing

My response to this was removed for some reason. As I said, my objection to you constantly putting up the Pedroia video over and over again is in my posting history.

Why are my comments being removed since Triumph got here? Triumph is not only insulting Boston fans here on multiple boards, he's having their posts removed. How on earth is no one reading his posting history here? Do you work here?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Hopefully this means the bad karma has moved out of Boston and into NY.  If the Sox can stay healthy in 2013 I predict they end up winning more games than the Yankees.  Especially if their injury bug continues, as it did for the Sox all throughout the season in 2012.

I love your "I'm so disappointed in you" posts. Like anyone cares who you're disappointed in here. LOL It's amazing that someone can create a post that talks about a Yankee's injury, and that's offensive to you. Meanwhile, you posted a video SHOWING Pedroia's injury 1,000 times like you enjoyed it, and were celebrating it. You are completely FOC, and I can't wait until people finally see that you're trolling here.

Hey, what place were the Sox in last season, and what place are they expected to be in this season? You haven't posted that in the last five minutes, so I forgot.

never said that

Meanwhile, you posted a video SHOWING Pedroia's injury 1,000 times like you enjoyed it, and were celebrating it.

My response to this was removed for some reason. As I said, my objection to you constantly putting up the Pedroia video over and over again is in my posting history.

Just don't understand how "Triumph" has instantaneous results to his complaints here.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

never said that

Why are my comments being removed since Triumph got here?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Looks like Mikey is back. They guy no one could figure out was bumping the threads for years here using, what he thought would remain, the invisible letter "m" here. As well as being the "Law" character here that you practically admitted to by being his biggest fan. Another situation on this board that couldn't be stopped. hmmmm. How close are you to 1,000 insulting posts with no shread of evidence you're even a sports fan on many boards here? Sorry, you either have to work here, or know someone that does. Along with your ability to remove posts instanteously, it's really common sense.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

never said that

Why are my comments being removed since Triumph got here?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Looks like Mikey is back. They guy no one could figure out was bumping the threads for years here using, what he thought would remain, the invisible letter "m" here. As well as being the "Law" character here that you practically admitted to by being his biggest fan. Another situation on this board that couldn't be stopped. hmmmm.

How close are you to 1,000 insulting posts with no shread of evidence you're even a sports fan on many boards here? Sorry, you either have to work here, or know someone that does. Along with your ability to remove posts instanteously, it's really common sense.

I'm going to go with this explanation.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I am not mikey

I do not work for bdc

and pls....u have no common sense

perhaps u and pike.....2 concern trolls are finally getting yours.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Careful enough not to copy that post. One that you probably will have removed. Some things are just so obvious, you can't ignore it.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Btw, loved how you tried to change your posting time to 6 instead of 4 after I said you were slamming my posts after the same time I was posting. FTR, I still believe you're up all night waiting for me to say something.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

Btw, loved how you tried to change your posting time to 6 instead of 4 after I said you were slamming my posts after the same time I was posting. FTR, I still believe you're up all night waiting for me to say something.

Kim, you're dealing with a mental midget that has no life to speak of.

You win hands down.

He must love being bi_tch slapped on a regular basis.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Johnny Damon wants to play for the Yankees while Granderson is out

http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/8988896/johnny-damon-makes-pitch-new-york-yankees

Sections
Shortcuts