Granderson out 10 weeks with broken arm.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Granderson out 10 weeks with broken arm.....

Dont have a link yet, but they said he was hit by a pitch. It just came through on MLB Network. Aging Yanks dropping like flies.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Re: Granderson out 10 weeks with broken arm.....

Curtis Granderson out 10 weeks with arm fracture  

New York Yankees outfielder Curtis Granderson will miss 10 weeks of action with a fractured right forearm, according to a tweet from the New York Daily News’ Mark Feinsand. Granderson suffered the injury in Sunday’s Spring Training game against the Toronto Blue Jays when he was hit by a pitch from J.A. Happ.

SI .Com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Dont have a link yet, but they said he was hit by a pitch. It just came through on MLB Network. Aging Yanks dropping like flies.

An 18 yr old can break a bone in that situation. Also, what was the RS excuse for injuries the last 2 yrs? Including the PATS, Now injuries are part of the game? Answer: They always did. You can't have it both ways.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

An 18 yr old can break a bone in that situation. Also, what was the RS excuse for injuries the last 2 yrs? Including the PATS, Now injuries are part of the game? Answer: They always did. You can't have it both ways.

Like flies.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

Careful, someone may accuse you of NOT being a NYY fan, LOL.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Like flies.

I don't get your answer. No worries, your team shall improve from their 47 yr low last yr. My team, clearly, shall not do as well; but I doubt they'll finish below yours.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Like flies.

I don't get your answer. No worries, your team shall improve from their 47 yr low last yr. My team, clearly, shall not do as well; but I doubt they'll finish below yours.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

I'm waiting for smiley's analysis.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

Aging Yanks dropping like flies.

hughes & grandyman

yup they R real oldtimers

kinda of a disappointing  post 

I thought exam had better game than that

the good news is it's early and not his wrist

but yeah the power shortage in ny gets worse

Yeah, looks like you thought wrong, but don't blame me for it.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to selenium-'s comment:

In the absence of Beni, Examiner has stepped forward to be the villain du jour. It helps to stir the forum pot.

One thing you & Examiner have in common; inconsistency.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter55. Show parhunter55's posts

Hopefully this means the bad karma has moved out of Boston and into NY.  If the Sox can stay healthy in 2013 I predict they end up winning more games than the Yankees.  Especially if their injury bug continues, as it did for the Sox all throughout the season in 2012.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to parhunter55's comment:

Hopefully this means the bad karma has moved out of Boston and into NY.  If the Sox can stay healthy in 2013 I predict they end up winning more games than the Yankees.  Especially if their injury bug continues, as it did for the Sox all throughout the season in 2012.

nothing wrong with wishing 4 any of that parhunter

I just don't understand the '' out of Boston and into NY ''  part

as if it wasn't in ny and only in boston                  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Like flies.

Injuries are part of the game I'm sure you'll have your share too.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

as if it wasn't in ny already

Me neither like the Yankees didn't have their fair share last year.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Hope springs eternal.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

as if it wasn't in ny already

Me neither like the Yankees didn't have their fair share last year.

RS had more.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Granderson better heal up fast and get off to a hot start upon his return. Being a FA at the end of the year he can't afford to be held up half the season and struggle the rest.. It may work to the yankees advantage actually. They know what they are going to get from him playing half his games with that short RF porch. An extended rehab and/or subpar year may scare some teams off... to say nothing of the QO he will surely receive.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Meanwhile, somewhere on a Yankee's chatboard, an angry fan is blaming lack of offseason conditioning and calling out dissenters of his erroneous assumptions for being organizational bootlickers.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

The Yankees already lost 94 homers during the offeseason from Swisher, Martin, Ibanez, Chavez and Jones. 

Granderson led the Yankees in homers in 2011 and 2012. 

Adam Warren hit Brett Lawrie leading off the second inning.  I thought a brawl would start but I guess not. 

I do not like the Yankees but I do not wish anyone to get injured like that.   

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Tough break for Granderson and the Yanks. We know that feeling all too well here in Boston.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to selenium-'s comment:

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

Meanwhile, somewhere on a Yankee's chatboard, an angry fan is blaming lack of offseason conditioning and calling out dissenters of his erroneous assumptions for being organizational bootlickers.

For sure that is probably happening and Zac, NHSteven, DonPerkins, TWM, Georom, Enchilada, and Babe should be over there on those Yankee forums keeping them "honest". But yet they are here?   Zac has an excuse since he is working 24/7 on updating his vast photo database of photos and doctoring them to insult the rival Red Sox players, staff, and fans on a rival forum.  Now tell me, who is the obsessive one here? Yet the majority here loves Zac and company. The answer is obvious. The forum is loaded with Yankee fans who are visible or in the closet.

Sick em, Triumph!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

Granderson got hit by a pitch, he got off easy compared to some others.

Can't figure out why there would be blamed involved. Freak accident.

He'll be back in May.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

does this give the Yanks an excuse to peruse the trade market for the Soriano's of the world....

Sections
Shortcuts