Grapefruit League Game 22: Rays at Red Sox

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Grapefruit League Game 22: Rays at Red Sox

Middy jumps on that!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

I love the way the ball jums of Middlebrooks bat. Hope he's here to put a few dents in the green monster for years to come.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Lester looking REAL GOOD in ST!  This could be a career season for him if our bats show up???  I still think our lineup has enough pop with Naps, Middy, Salty, Gomes, & even Pedey to give our SR a fighting chance night in & night out......

I see us winning 87 + / - 2 runs

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to BurittoT's comment:

If today is any indication, Jon Lester seems to have that filthy cutter back.

thats good news. that's all he threw last year and was getting shelled

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to BurittoT's comment:

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

Lester looking REAL GOOD in ST!  This could be a career season for him if our bats show up???  I still think our lineup has enough pop with Naps, Middy, Salty, Gomes, & even Pedey to give our SR a fighting chance night in & night out......

I see us winning 87 + / - 2 runs

Plus a great bullpen

Exactly!  I like our chances with this high octane BP.  Should be able to compete with any team given this BP.  I think Lester & Buch will routinely keep us in the game through 7+ strong.  Dempster is a very smart, high IQ pitcher.  Douby has good stuff, but tires easily after 5.....  Lackey could be the make or break guy???  No high hopes there, but I like his new look and attitude!  :)

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Gotta get our bats rolling early in the season!  Papi comes back with the heat of July and gives the Sox a huge lift....

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Napoli looks just fine at first base.  Stay healthy, big guy, and Sox fans will love you.

Sections
Shortcuts