Great Article on Bogaerts

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Re: Great Article on Bogaerts

I hope he has healthy productive 2013 season.. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

whats with all the threads with just a link in the OP? do you hsve any thought on the matter pike? thats like saying "peanut butter" please discuss.

get some dialogue going pike and not about trolls for once

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

I think the article looks at both sides of the coin. 

#1 We may all be looking at Bogy being a decent SS prematurely if they site Hanleys progress at a similar age there being greater.

#2 Bogy is still a prospect and isn't considered a fixture at any position, or proven talent in our lineup like Stanton could be so in the right package "excluding Barnes" it may be a trade worth pursuing.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:

#2 -I thought that the Marlins have taken Stanton off the table.

#1 - If Hanley was ahead of Bogy at SS at the same age was better, does that mean that Bogy wouldn't be "decent"? They both could be called decent.

No doubt but it sounds as though they feel Bogy's speed and range may be a factor.  I don't see Bogy at SS like some but you never know.  I can see Middy swapping over to IB at some point to make move for Bogy but thats even a stretch.  It should be interesting

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:

Bogy is athetic enough to play nearly position. I like typing Bogy instead of Bogaerts. LOL. I'm starting to be a bigger fan of these prospects than I am of the parent team. Wish I lived near Pawtucket.

living nearby to Portland is nice. Rather live here than close to pawtucket.

Sections
Shortcuts