great game for owens

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxyjim. Show soxyjim's posts

great game for owens

henry owens pitched a great game last night.i hope he keeps it going so it will make it

easy to dump buch.for all we know owens might be our next john lester.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Re: great game for owens

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to soxyjim's comment:
    [QUOTE]

henry owens pitched a great game last night.i hope he keeps it going so it will make it

Bill, don't go that way. I hated to see Lester traded and hope he comes back in the off season. One game doesn't crown him the new ace.

[/QUOTE]Lester WHO  ??

[/QUOTE]

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ANONMD08's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bill, don't go that way. I hated to see Lester traded and hope he comes back in the off season. One game doesn't crown him the new ace.

[/QUOTE]Lester WHO  ??

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Just saying what I always have said, ageing big $$$$$ players slow the progress of future stars........  Natural progress is to keep the talent flowing from the FARM  !!!   Yes, STRANGE CLAY needs to go NOW  !!!

[/QUOTE]

I agree, I do agree with you that clay needs to go. He's talented but not mentally tough. At least Lester did learn mental toughness as he went along. I remember games where Lester wouldn't get a favorable call from the ump and it would totally blow his start.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

seems a few people feel NESN dropped the ball http://www.boston.com/sports/columnists/wilbur/2014/08/while_nesn_was_showing_charlie_moore_and_poker_hen.html

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Blah, blah, blah. Let's hold off with the HOF accolades until Mr. Owens actually pitches a game in the BIG SHOW. Haven't you people been fooled enough by over-hyped minor leaguers?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Or our next Felix Doubront.

Sections
Shortcuts