GREAT ORTIZ AUCTION PACKAGE of choices...I'm picking the WATNEY, how about you?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Re: GREAT ORTIZ AUCTION PACKAGE of choices...I'm picking the WATNEY, how about you?

If you dont pick #2, you are not a Boston sports fan.

<3 Wyc

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: GREAT ORTIZ AUCTION PACKAGE of choices...I'm picking the WATNEY, how about you?

In response to louisthelipp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The OP was so incoherent that I can't respond to it. 

[/QUOTE]

pike

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

im picking rooming with giselle and a summer vacation at brady's west coast estate...is that an option?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to georom4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

im picking rooming with giselle and a summer vacation at brady's west coast estate...is that an option?

[/QUOTE]

My God man...she's the mother of Tom Brady's children...very wrong. :-)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If you dont pick #2, you are not a Boston sports fan.

<3 Wyc

[/QUOTE]

Batting practice with Papi, at Fenway Park as an alternative?  Maybe 20 pitches to take a shot of going over the Monster?  I'll go with #5.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Yeah, taking a few shots at the Monster would be fun.  I'm a right-handed pull hitter with an uppercut.  I might need a few special milkshakes in me before being able to clear that thing though.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah, taking a few shots at the Monster would be fun.  I'm a right-handed pull hitter with an uppercut.  I might need a few special milkshakes in me before being able to clear that thing though.

[/QUOTE]

If it was me, I'd be at the batting cage every night for weeks.  Unfortunately, I grew up as a spray hitter.  When I played softball, the three worst fielders on the team were invariably the 1B, the 2B, and the RF, so I learned to stay back.  Got to the point where I couldn't pull the ball anymore.

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts