GREAT QUOTE from Wil Middlebrooks today!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsoxProspects. Show RedsoxProspects's posts

GREAT QUOTE from Wil Middlebrooks today!

"“It’s weird and yet it’s neat when people recognize you. It’s what you want,” he said. “A lot of guys get frustrated that people want them to sign. But this is what I wanted my whole life. I want to make a difference in a positive way and help out. That’s why I do this."

Is this young man's head in the right place or what? What a great attitude. Let's not abuse it but let him know the fans are behind him!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from garyhow. Show garyhow's posts

Re: GREAT QUOTE from Wil Middlebrooks today!

Lets Go Red Sox! Help us to forget the nightmare that was 2012.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

That piece had some great quotes from young Will. I liked when he was talking about wanting to be one of the greatest 3B in the game. "You don't play to be mediocre or average".

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Each one of us, in his timidity, has a limit beyond which he is outraged. It is inevitable that he, who by concentrated application has extended this limit for himself, should arouse the resentment of those who have accepted conventions which, since accepted by all, require no initiative of application. And this resentment generally takes the form of meaningless laughter or of criticism, if not persecution. (Man Ray)

In other words, everything is both weird and neat!

On the other hand, I reckon Man Ray couldn't hit a 99 mph heater......