Great Regular Season Red Sox!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Great Regular Season Red Sox!

Tied with the Cards for the best record in MLB.

I all but wrote them off last winter. How wrong I was. Happily wrong!

Now, take it to the next level and bring us a ring!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Great Regular Season Red Sox!

Yeah. A little disappointed in the last two games, but a great season. Being tied with the Cardinals sucks, would rather be ahead of them in all counts. But number one seed sits ok with me. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

We already vindicated our WS loss to the Cardinals, and I despise their consistant winning ways. While getting one back from Cincy would be okay, Atlanta bores me to no end.  I look forward to a Sox/Pirates or Sox/LA WS

Nah, Id rather not beat the Reds. Ive always liked them. But I dont think you have to worry, I doubt the Reds have what it takes to get there this year. I just said that about the Cardinals because I hate them above all other teams, even the Yankees. The World Series in '67 was years before I was even born.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Facing the Pirates would be the best, but facing LA would be very interesting as well. The Cards scare me most of all NL clubs.

Sox4ever

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to RedSoxFireman's comment:

Red Sox won 1 more game a month than I projected for what I called a "playoff bubble team title pretender". The Yankees losing Tex and Jeter for the entire season explains the 6 more wins. 

I hope I'm wrong on the title pretender projection, too. We'll see.

I like the Tigers or A's to win the AL, and the Cards or Dodgers to win the NL. Tigers and Cards    bring back memories of 1968 and the huge Tiger upset by virtue of Lolich shocking the baseball world.

Or not. The board would be better without your insights.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

We already vindicated our WS loss to the Cardinals, and I despise their consistant winning ways. While getting one back from Cincy would be okay, Atlanta bores me to no end.  I look forward to a Sox/Pirates or Sox/LA WS

Nah, Id rather not beat the Reds. Ive always liked them. But I dont think you have to worry, I doubt the Reds have what it takes to get there this year. I just said that about the Cardinals because I hate them above all other teams, even the Yankees. The World Series in '67 was years before I was even born.

Huh. I hate the Cardinals as well above all teams besides the Yankees, and the Rays. I used to like them when a met a few, but no more. But you're already lauding me forever for my baseball brillance, so...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Rays have to play a tiebreaker!!! LMAO

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Red Sox won 1 more game a month than I projected for what I called a "playoff bubble team title pretender". The Yankees losing Tex and Jeter for the entire season explains the 6 more wins. 

I like the Tigers or A's to win the AL, and the Cards or Dodgers to win the NL. Tigers and Cards    bring back memories of 1968 and the huge Tiger upset by virtue of Lolich shocking the baseball world.

? u don't want Boston?

Now you know Burrito.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

The Rays did fade in 2011; they made it because the Sox collapsed.

Softy was right on the AGon trade; it was the SD GM who got it wrong by not demanding Ells and Jed.

The Sox won this year, because the Yanks had two injuries to aging and declining players.

You see a clown pattern?

I do.

Sox4ever

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I predicted Boston to go 87-75 and earn a wild card berth.  I'm glad to be wrong too!   Laughing

I predicted Toronto in the AL East (soooooooo wrong LOL), Tigers in the Central (right), A's in the West (right) and the Angels with the other wild card berth (sooooooooooooooo wrong too LOL)   

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I predicted 97 wins on the nose. I also predicted the Indians and Pirates to make the playoffs.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

I predicted 97 wins on the nose. I also predicted the Indians and Pirates to make the playoffs.

Lloyd Dobler..aka... Tongue OutWink

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Tied with the Cards for the best record in MLB.

I all but wrote them off last winter. How wrong I was. Happily wrong!

Now, take it to the next level and bring us a ring!

LOL..don't feel bad Moon, if you go back to the offseason media predictions, you'll see you had plenty of help in that department Wink

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Great Season Sox!

If the Cards had Craig, I would put my money on them, still taking them to face in WS.

2 stats that is crazy about the Cards, .330 avg with RISP (highest ever), and .305 avg. with 2 outs and RISP.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to crazyworldoftroybrown's comment:

Great Season Sox!

If the Cards had Craig, I would put my money on them, still taking them to face in WS.

2 stats that is crazy about the Cards, .330 avg with RISP (highest ever), and .305 avg. with 2 outs and RISP.

mornin' BSu

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Morning Jete!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

Lloyd Dobler..aka... Tongue OutWink

I also predicted  you'd say that.

Sections
Shortcuts