great time for a trade.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxyjim. Show soxyjim's posts

great time for a trade.

trade buch before he gets hurt again and throw In drew and peavey.and also see what you can get for

Middlebrooks.buch will be hurt before ya know it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Re: great time for a trade.

In response to soxyjim's comment:

trade buch before he gets hurt again and throw In drew and peavey.and also see what you can get for

Why would a team trade for a pitcher who "will be hurt before ya know it"?

The injury history of Clay Buchholz is no secret. Given the uncertainty of Jon Lester's future, the Red Sox need to keep Buchholz and gamble that the righthander will become a healthy contributor.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to hill55's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The injury history of Clay Buchholz is no secret. Given the uncertainty of Jon Lester's future, the Red Sox need to keep Buchholz and gamble that the righthander will become a healthy contributor.

[/QUOTE]The DAILY odds are to high against that !!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

In response to hill55's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'd probably leave that out of my pitch if I was Ben.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

What are you looking to get back?  anything of value?  major league ready talent?  low farm level talent??

other names i have posted under:  none

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Drew and Peavy are gone, probably by 2 August, but I would definitely keep Buchholz.  When he is on, he is the best on the team.  Healthy is a risk, but that is always true of pitchers.  My goodness, Tanaka was the 8th wonder of the world until he went on the DL. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to maxbialystock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Drew and Peavy are gone, probably by 2 August, but I would definitely keep Buchholz.  When he is on, he is the best on the team.  Healthy is a risk, but that is always true of pitchers.  My goodness, Tanaka was the 8th wonder of the world until he went on the DL. 

[/QUOTE]
    The Yankees FO must be really shaking their heads after the long term millions they dished out for Ells, Beltran, McCann and Tanaka.  Money will never be a real issue for the Yanks but I'm sure it's not how they planned things would go.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

This is a good time for a trade for the players moving; All Star Break.

School is out--players can help with the move, planning, contacting new teammates. Spouses can  make the transition and help find a place to stay neil they find a house.

Make some moves Ben, we are supportive of you and the team. Drew, Peavy, Gomes and AJ. Secodary possibilities: Ross, Nap, Nava, Miller.  Hopefully not necessary Ue, Lester, Badenhop, Breslow, Mujica,  and Workman. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

I like where your head's at my friend. You wisely recognize that it's time to rebuild this team for a run next season, and to do that we need to move some guys. I think it's better to hold Buch until he show's his stuff hopefully in the 2nd half, and maybe move him in the winter. He's tainted goods at the moment. I agree with the rest though! Good post.

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Sections
Shortcuts