great weekend boys

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxyjim. Show soxyjim's posts

great weekend boys

thanks for this great weekend red sox .that just about put the yanks

out of it all .after that wipeout the yank fans still wont shutup.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: great weekend boys

In response to soxyjim's comment:

thanks for this great weekend red sox .that just about put the yanks

out of it all .after that wipeout the yank fans still wont shutup.

Morning Jim, still only 2.5 out...damn lucky to still be, but still in it nonetheless..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTJake14. Show CTJake14's posts

Yup, still in it.  I'd have preferred a massacre-type result, but Tampa and Cleveland are proving not to be worthy adversaries.  "Man in the black pajamas, Dude."

Even though they pulled it out yesterday, Middlebrooks continues to impress and shows tremendous confidence.  Also happy to continue to inject doubt into the unbeatable aura of Mo.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

The Yankees are only 2.5 games behind the Rays with 18 games to go.  

Cleveland has a very easy schedule for the remainder of the season.  

The Rays have a nasty schedule.   LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Nearly perfect except for the Game 4 result, Ells's injury, and the ongoing concerns about the bullpen beyond Koji and Breslow.  The team is playing incredible baseball right now.  It's great to see a Red Sox/Yankees role reversal from the norm (with some notable exceptions, of course).  It's the Yankees that look desperate and the Red Sox seem nearly invincible.  No team looks forward to playing the Red Sox right now unless they're up for a major challenge.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

This thread makes me cringe.  Yankees still very much in playoff hunt.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I can only imagine the reverse -- Yanks take 3 of 4 from the Sox. Yankee fans were happy with that one win. Thought it was the beginning of something. No way Sox fans would have felt the same considering the standings. They would be talking about next season by now. Yankee fans are die-hard fans, and only focus on the positive. It's really unbelievable, and I kinda wish Sox fans were the same.

Sections
Shortcuts