Gregg slammed, being disrespected again.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Gregg slammed, being disrespected again.

Poor fella.

Rodney Dangerfield push over.

No respect, no repsect at all for Kevin Gregg.

LAAs rock him with a grand slam.

Crying shame.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Re: Gregg slammed, being disrespected again.

In Response to Re: Gregg slammed, being disrespected again.:
    <burp />
    Posted by billbyboy

Burp, indeed.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=huge+burp&mid=74FD0252E99EED6A6AC774FD0252E99EED6A6AC7&view=detail&FORM=VIRE1

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

Not surprising SY, he is a career ???????????????? whatever. The thing that amazes me is that all these softy clones seem to be on this board 24 hours a day, im curious as to what medications their physicians give them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Not surprising SY, he is a career ???????????????? whatever. The thing that amazes me is that all these softy clones seem to be on this board 24 hours a day, im curious as to what medications their physicians give them.
    Posted by promise4you

Obviously they dont promise..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

In Response to Re: Gregg slammed, being disrespected again. : Obviously they dont promise..
    Posted by southpaw777

LOL my grandma would have called that a "Gotcha"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Posted by promise4you

GM Promise!

I think maybe they own stock in "5 Hour Energy"   and use them liberally...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

I would buy morning coffee for all, if just one day, one single day, I could come here and not see negativity against our players and our team. Im not talking about disagreements on cera and Teks value type conversations. Im talking about im the "Im gonna bash someone just because and im going to twist the numbers to my advantage". It's a beautiful game, it's also a very difficult one to play. Yet I see people here bash guys when they themselves could never play the game as well as those they are bashing. Most likely they never held the stick in their hand and tried to hit a sphere that was thrown at 95mph.Oh well, i hear there is another game planned today out on the ol diamond. I think I will just enjoy it!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

I would buy morning coffee for all, if just one day, one single day, I could come here and not see negativity against our players and our team. Im not talking about disagreements on cera and Teks value type conversations. Im talking about im the "Im gonna bash someone just because and im going to twist the numbers to my advantage". It's a beautiful game, it's also a very difficult one to play. Yet I see people here bash guys when they themselves could never play the game as well as those they are bashing. Most likely they never held the stick in their hand and tried to hit a sphere that was thrown at 95mph.Oh well, i hear there is another game planned today out on the ol diamond. I think I will just enjoy it!
    Posted by promise4you

That would be a good day indeed if it ever happened Promise..Unfortunatly there are too many of those types here on BDC who enjoy trolling and thinking they know more than our manager and FO..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Posted by promise4you

That would be nice, Promise.  I've had similar thoughts ... and when I was a very young poster (back in 2005, 06) I took it as my duty to run down all these guys who were so negative.  (Of course, that is negative too, but someone's gotta stick up for our guys . . . )

I use a broader approach now, but I can't help myself every once in a while.  Then again, momma says (my good wife, that is) if I can't  control myself while plalying  with the toys, I will just have to stop.  Same rule we used with out kids when they played video games.
         I can't stand the constant yammering against this one or that one ... If it's babe or another yanqui, I can see that.  But not the ones that bring us the meal!!!!

BTW, bought "FAITHFUL" yesterday .... about the '04 Sox.  I heard it's a good read.  Now I'll find out!

Always a pleasure, my friend!

Have I ever told you my family ties to Michigan?  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

In Response to Re: Gregg slammed, being disrespected again. : That would be nice, Promise.  I've had similar thoughts ... and when I was a very young poster (back in 2005, 06) I took it as my duty to run down all these guys who were so negative.  (Of course, that is negative too, but someone's gotta stick up for our guys . . . ) I use a broader approach now, but I can't help myself every once in a while.  Then again, momma says (my good wife, that is) if I can't  control myself while plalying  with the toys, I will just have to stop.  Same rule we used with out kids when they played video games.      I can't stand the constant yammering against this one or that one ... If it's babe or another yanqui, I can see that.  But not the ones that bring us the meal!!!!    BTW, bought "FAITHFUL" yesterday .... about the '04 Sox.  I heard it's a good read.  Now I'll find out!      Always a pleasure, my friend!   Have I ever told you my family ties to Michigan?  
    Posted by SinceYaz

I'll have to check it out, im not much of a reader, but I did already see the movie back in 2004! It took me 37 years of anguish to see the defining moment!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Batteries don't work unless they have a "positive" and a "negative."

Negativity is often viewed as a bad thing, but for just a minute...one minute of your time, during your busy day...have any one of you been completely positive every minute of your life?

Negative and positive are opposing forces like Republicans and Democrats, Hatfields and McCoys, rain and drought, hot and cold, dry and wet, comedy and tragedy....well, you get the idea ( I hope)...

....imagine a world where everyone is just like you, always positive always agreeable, never has a counterpoint, never has a different view...wouldn't you get bored real quick? Wouldn't you want to keep trying to get a different answer?

Reminds me a of a song by Graham Parker and the Rumour, 'Stupefaction'..."same thing, same way, everyday...stupefaction"

For every force in this world there is an equal opposing force, without it, we cease to exist.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

The very people that you are speaking of are those which Harness claims "unify the forum". Harness calls Softlaw to be the lifeblood of the forum. He applauds Softlaw for being the sacreificial lamb or "target" of BDC posters. He claims that a common / universal target brings everyone together in a common purpose. Strange logic indeed but Harness is strange himself.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Can't wait for Gregg to land a job w/ the yankees

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I would buy morning coffee for all, if just one day, one single day, I could come here and not see negativity against our players and our team.Im not talking about disagreements on cera and Teks value type conversations. Im talking about im the "Im gonna bash someone just because and im going to twist the numbers to my advantage". It's a beautiful game, it's also a very difficult one to play. Yet I see people here bash guys when they themselves could never play the game as well as those they are bashing. Most likely they never held the stick in their hand and tried to hit a sphere that was thrown at 95mph.Oh well, i hear there is another game planned today out on the ol diamond. I think I will just enjoy it!
    Posted by promise4you

Enlightening post.
    If more posters had some legit playing experience beyond whiffle ball and stick ball,
    they'd acknowledge the difficulties you speak of, and would be more envisioned, and perhaps more even-tempered as a result.

What's more, a passion for baseball, or anything really, allows for venting. Besides, it's much easier to blame others than to look inward.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

The very people that you are speaking of are those which Harness claims "unify the forum". Harness calls Softlaw to be the lifeblood of the forum. He applauds Softlaw for being the sacreificial lamb or "target" of BDC posters. He claims that a common / universal target brings everyone together in a common purpose. Strange logic indeed but Harness is strange himself.
    Posted by Your-Echo

Ever hear of WW2?

Sections
Shortcuts