Grenade launchers

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Re: Grenade launchers

didnt the bootlickers try to create a private room once before? LOLOL

epic fail...note to polyannas - its not a dicsucssion forum if everybody agrees

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

didnt the bootlickers try to create a private room once before? LOLOL

epic fail...note to polyannas - its not a dicsucssion forum if everybody agrees

Agreed Geo.  Discussion also severely degraded when discussants use epithets like "bootlicker" in every post.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

No sense listing names, we all know who they are ... folks who post drivel here for the sole purpose of ticking somebody off and getting a repsonse, which gets another response, which leads to a thread. And they get off on baiting us.

I've been guilty of playing along in the past, arguing with the "Fire Coma" crowd and certain others who show up only when things are going bad. Or, yes, certain fans of other teams who like to stir the pot from time to time.

Anyway ... the best way, and only way, to handle them is to ignore them, either by hitting the ignore button or just being the bigger person and not responding (which is what they want in the first place).

If everyone does this, before you know it, the idiots will be gone. (And I don't mean the good idiots from '04).

I don't even remember this thread. No offense, Lloyd wherever you are, but I would have never thought you would be the author. This thread, which probably took a lot of nerve, was probably for the most part, ignored right off the board. I don't remember ever seeing the Yankee trolls mentioned by anyone here in any context on a thread, and certainly not in a negative context. Kudos to you.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:

Kim, this thread was bumped up by Enchilada today. Burrito / Enchilada depends on the forum being entertaining and controversial instead of being truthful, informative, honest, and sincere. He dug up this thread from storage in order to revive the forum. Sadly his effort failed. He tries his best.

I think it's fascinating that the thread could apply to today. I've never seen anyone on this board, besides you or me say anything negative about Yankee trolls. I find for the most part they are Yankee trolls, they're pals of the Yankee trolls or they're the posters that don't get involved. And I saw just recently that Burrito actually said something negative about Zac so I don't think he's a fan of Zac's. He's not my favorite poster, but anyone who doesn't appreciate what Zac brings to this board might be someone who actually has a brain in his head -- not that he uses it all the time -- but it's there.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

I find zac's righting style (the red font and mass space between lines) to be a headache, thus I choose not to read 99% of his posts. I made a couple remarks at him the other day because he had made one toward me a bit ago... that is all. 

I would take zac on this forum anytime over either of you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

I find zac's righting style (the red font and mass space between lines) to be a headache, thus I choose not to read 99% of his posts. I made a couple remarks at him the other day because he had made one toward me a bit ago... that is all. 

I was going by your "Zac sucks" comment after one of my posts about him. Perhaps you forgot. Doesn't matter, it's pretty clear now where you stand.

Btw I guess that means you enjoyed the pics he put up of Beni peeing on himself. A poster that never even fought back against the Yankee trolls. Good For You.

And FTR taking a person's picture of themselves and creating abusive pics using it probably deserves it's own category in the Yankee troll Hall of Fame of abusive posters.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"This thread, which probably took a lot of nerve, was probably for the most part, ignored right off the board"

I don't remember the thread but I can understand why it was ignored. There isn't much to add to it. Now it's irrelevant as the ignore button is gone. 

" I've never seen anyone on this board, besides you or me say anything negative about Yankee trolls."

C'mon, that's absurd. I've posted more than 20 times myself about how Babe is the worst poster in the history of the Red Sox forum (except for maybe the original Law). It's just that aside from Babe (and your mysterious Mikey) we don't really get a lot of Yankee trolls in this forum. The Yankee posters here are a pretty articulate lot overall. Yeah they are biased in some cases as fans are but they are far from trolls. To see real trolls you'd have to experience the Celtics forum, where we have some unbearable Laker trolls. 

That said I think the Yankees get too much bandwidth in this forum and when I talk about baseball here I try not to talk about them. You should try it. You seem obsessed with Yankee fans to the edge of potential dyfunction. Your idea that a cabal of Yankee fan/moderators is controlling this forum is just ludicrous. It comes down to a failing on your part to realize that being a fan is a very emotional relationship and not everyone has happy reactions, especially to bad management and losing seasons. You share with Pike a lack of understanding that internet forums have been, and always will be, forums for debate and disagreement. A much smarter way to understand this forum is that as the BDC continues to figure out what to monetize online and struggles like most online media outlets to monetize (no offense to them, just a reality), they have pulled back from forums as a revenue generator. As a result this forum is much more loosely moderated than in the past. I know that personally as I've said enough critical things about Babe in particular and Yankee BS in general to get myself banned and I never have been. 

For the record encouraging nutty ideas about different people posting as aliases all over the place doesn't help anyone. It doesn't help you either as then many folks just write you off as one of Pike's many aliases. I don't believe you are but you could help your own cause by not throwing around conjecture on that unless you are certain it is the case.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

I was going by your "Zac sucks" comment after one of my posts about him. Perhaps you forgot. Doesn't matter, it's pretty clear now where you stand.

Btw I guess that means you enjoyed the pics he put up of Beni peeing on himself. A poster that never even fought back against the Yankee trolls. Good For You.

And FTR taking a person's picture of themselves and creating abusive pics using it probably deserves it's own category in the Yankee troll Hall of Fame of abusive posters.

There is your and your boyfriends problem... I never saw those "pics" of Bennie... because I never read zac's posts... you see someone you don't care for and you gravitate to them... an issue for you and your spouse not I.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

There is your and your boyfriends problem... I never saw those "pics" of Bennie... because I never read zac's posts... you see someone you don't care for and you gravitate to them... an issue for you and your spouse not I.

He just reposted them in the thread calling for Beni to come back. Duh.

And I have no personal connections on this board. Pike is a pro-Sox fan who gets abused by trolls here. I'm on that side. And I couldn't care less what any of you cretins think about it. How's that?

16. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts