2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasko2248. Show jasko2248's posts

Re: Guess he was werth it....

In response to Yonkersman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wasnt Werth passed over by your team and then they overpaid for Crawford

[/QUOTE]

He wasn't "passed over."  The Sox thought the deal with Werth was done for 5/90 when Washington blew that deal out of the water at the last minute.  That's when the Sox brass panicked and turned back to Crawford.  In hindsight, Matt Holiday would have been a better fit a year before when they decided to use the Bay money on Lackey instead...  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

kinda reminds me of JD going granny vs Tribe

[/QUOTE]

Wasn't it game 6 of the 2007 ALCS?  That was the ONLY time I liked JD Drew.  LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wasn't it game 6 of the 2007 ALCS?  That was the ONLY time I liked JD Drew.  LOL

[/QUOTE]

yup.  that AB earned his contract (to me anyways).  forget all the K's, pinky toe injuries, that AB led to Championship.  it was the 2007 version of Roberts stealing 2nd.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In response to Yonkersman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wasnt Werth passed over by your team and then they overpaid for Crawford

[/QUOTE]

No.   Nat's signed him first, shocking the entire mlb world.  Not passed over.

But big whoop.  Nats got dinged in the 9th and are out of it ...

Does one homer satisfy a $127 million contract?   2011 was among his worst seasons, with only a .232 BA and he missed half this season.  He did rebound offensively but it was for hald the season.  In his favor, he does have the rest

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Except his team completely collapsed and blew it. Looking more and more like a NYY-Stl WS, and if it comes to that, i will not watch. That would be the pinnacle of all abominations in so ar as baseball is concerned, and I would be forced by it to pull for NYY. I hate Stl that much. Abominable, just abominable when i look at the depths im forced to go to.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Except his team completely collapsed and blew it. Looking more and more like a NYY-Stl WS, and if it comes to that, i will not watch. That would be the pinnacle of all abominations in so ar as baseball is concerned, and I would be forced by it to pull for NYY. I hate Stl that much. Abominable, just abominable when i look at the depths im forced to go to.

[/QUOTE]

There are losses and then there are losses. What a heartbreaking loss for the Nats and their fans. Can't figure why Dave Johnson stayed with him after the walks. Dont be so sure, exam. if there is one team who can stand toe to toe with the NYY's,  it's Detroit. Think the Giants are also more than capable of beating the Cards. It's a question of will they.  This post season has been as unpredictable of any I can remember. 

Sections
Shortcuts