GUILTY AS CHARGED. BLINDED BY 04 AND 07

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

GUILTY AS CHARGED. BLINDED BY 04 AND 07

I THINK I HAVE JUST READ THE MOST IMPOSSIBLY RIDICULOUS
       LINE IN MY LIFE AS A RED SOX FAN!!!!!!!!!

TITO GETS BASHED FOR ALL THINGS WRONG - EXCEPT FOR THE BAD SIGNINGS OR NON-SIGNINGS, THAT'S THEO'S BAD.  LOL!!!!

AND WE ARE BLINDED BY THE ONLY TWO WORLD SERIES CROWNS SINCE THE DAYS WHEN BABE RUTH WAS STILL FRESH IN THE HUB ....

AND WE ARE SUPPOSED TO FEEL BAD ABOUT THAT?

NOT GONNA .....

EVAH!'

I'll stand and dance on '04 for the rest of my LIFE.  I never had a better sports moment EVER!

Even if we never win another crown, I'll be damned if some moron wants to take that away from me because he hates Tito.

And '07 was mahvelous, too.  

Sheees .... 

All but 6 years of my life I've been an avid Sox fan .... those first 6 I lived in India and E. Pakistan and didn't even know there was baseball.  I came to the States in 1961 ....

BUT I AM GUILTY AS CHARGED AND HAPPILY SO ....

MARK ME, FOREVER, GUILTY AS CHARGED

BLINDED BY 04 AND 07!

THANK GOD!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Re: GUILTY AS CHARGED. BLINDED BY 04 AND 07

Clearly the 2004 and 2007 championships take a back-seat to the egregious offense of putting Bobby Jenks into the game in the 6th inning with a 2-run lead. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: GUILTY AS CHARGED. BLINDED BY 04 AND 07:
    [QUOTE]Clearly the 2004 and 2007 championships take a back-seat to the egregious offense of putting Bobby Jenks into the game in the 6th inning with a 2-run lead. 
    Posted by Flapjack07[/QUOTE]

Clearly, Flapjack, clearly!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

In Response to GUILTY AS CHARGED. BLINDED BY 04 AND 07:
    [QUOTE]   I THINK I HAVE JUST READ THE MOST IMPOSSIBLY RIDICULOUS    LINE IN MY LIFE AS A RED SOX FAN!!!!!!!!!    TITO GETS BASHED FOR ALL THINGS WRONG - EXCEPT FOR THE BAD SIGNINGS OR NON-SIGNINGS, THAT'S THEO'S BAD.  LOL!!!!    AND WE ARE BLINDED BY THE ONLY TWO WORLD SERIES CROWNS SINCE THE DAYS WHEN BABE RUTH WAS STILL FRESH IN THE HUB ....    AND WE ARE SUPPOSED TO FEEL BAD ABOUT THAT?    NOT GONNA .....    EVAH!'     I'll stand and dance on '04 for the rest of my LIFE.  I never had a better sports moment EVER!    Even if we never win another crown, I'll be damned if some moron wants to take that away from me because he hates Tito.    And '07 was mahvelous, too.      Sheees ....     All but 6 years of my life I've been an avid Sox fan .... those first 6 I lived in India and E. Pakistan and didn't even know there was baseball.  I came to the States in 1961 ....    BUT I AM GUILTY AS CHARGED AND HAPPILY SO ....    MARK ME, FOREVER, GUILTY AS CHARGED      BLINDED BY 04 AND 07!      THANK GOD!
    Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE]

I'm not blinded by 2004 & 2007. I believe this team has under performed since Francona arrived. He inherited a championship team and led them to 0-3 in the playoffs against the Yankees. I believe the team had a secret meeting and decided to ignore Francona and were able to win 4 straight and eliminate the Yankees.
    In 2007, they were a good enough team to overcome his buffoonery and win another W.S. Although 04 and 07 were thrilling, for long time Red Sox fans, I feel they should have been in at least 2 and maybe 3 more World Series. Having to win "InSpite of The Manager" can be difficult. Too many of his nonsensical moves just can't be overcome by any team. I'm so glad they won in 2004 and 2007, but I'm very disappointed that they haven't been in more World Series. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

First: 6/3/2008
    Last: 5/1/2011
    In Response to GUILTY AS CHARGED. BLINDED BY 04 AND 07:
       I 'm not blinded by 2004 & 2007. I believe this team has under performed since Francona arrived. He inherited a championship team and led them to 0-3 in the playoffs against the Yankees. I believe the team had a secret meeting and decided to ignore Francona and were able to win 4 straight and eliminate the Yankees.
    In 2007, they were a good enough team to overcome his buffoonery and win another W.S. Although 04 and 07 were thrilling, for long time Red Sox fans, I feel they should have been in at least 2 and maybe 3 more World Series. Having to win "InSpite of The Manager" can be difficult. Too many of his nonsensical moves just can't be overcome by any team. I'm so glad they won in 2004 and 2007, but I'm very disappointed that they haven't been in more World Series. 

And I believe that Area 51 is truly the UFO center of the universe .....

NOT

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

In Response to Re: GUILTY AS CHARGED. BLINDED BY 04 AND 07:
    [QUOTE]In Response to GUILTY AS CHARGED. BLINDED BY 04 AND 07 : I'm not blinded by 2004 & 2007. I believe this team has under performed since Francona arrived. He inherited a championship team and led them to 0-3 in the playoffs against the Yankees. I believe the team had a secret meeting and decided to ignore Francona and were able to win 4 straight and eliminate the Yankees. In 2007, they were a good enough team to overcome his buffoonery and win another W.S. Although 04 and 07 were thrilling, for long time Red Sox fans, I feel they should have been in at least 2 and maybe 3 more World Series. Having to win "InSpite of The Manager" can be difficult. Too many of his nonsensical moves just can't be overcome by any team. I'm so glad they won in 2004 and 2007, but I'm very disappointed that they haven't been in more World Series. 
    Posted by BOSOX1941[/QUOTE]

are you pathalogical? Francona is one of the reasons the sox won in 04 whether you like it or not. Who decided to pinch run dave roberts? who set a presidence of one game at a time. Honestly the worst poster on the forum and thats compared to lovesox.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

I like Francona - think he has been everything you could want in a manager.

But there is no way he is going to survive if this team keeps playing like garbage.  That is just how it is.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from M1A2. Show M1A2's posts

I agree with the OP.  But it's also true that, if the team continues to stink it up, he will get fired because you can't fire the players. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Tito isn't going anywhere.
    Any decision on his future status won't be made until year's end.
    You'll see a player shake-up first. Hopefully, it won't be necessitated.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Good morning, Gentlemen ...

Donuts were astoundingly good, even if I say so myself.

The incredible news of El Quaida's leader being erased is obviously more important.

But the Sox come in a close 2A ... right?

I'd say I'm speechless at the anti-Tito stuff, but I'm not type-less ....

None of us who appreciate him say he's perfect.  But he's done something no one else had done, under ANY circumstances, since the year my dad was a healthy little one year old.  

Dad was exactly 67 years older than my younger son (A gift my wife gave him, a grandson on his birthday and that year it was also Father's Day!!!)

Dad passed January a year ago. (I know I've mentioned that several times ... but with reason ...)  My younger son is 26, soon to be 27 ...

So   .... if one takes 67, plus 26  ... that's 1918 .... that's a looong time ago ... Dad was 92 when he passed.  

My belabored point again?  

Nary a Sox manager led them to a WS crown ... until Tito.

When do we allow the obvious to speak for itself??????