had not heard this B4-is it true

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: had not heard this B4-is it true

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:

Kimmi had it stated completely on another thread. Too bad that a Yankee troll missed it. I will try to find it. Maybe someone in a Yankee forum also has a handle on it. What a shame that Zac never goes to Yankee forums.

Frankly Pike, I would rather have Zac here than you.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

why do these guys (pinstripe and all the other quality yankee posters) bother you two so much? they're not hurting anyone and often add quality posts to discussions. unlike the two of you...

I don't even know you. You just showed up one day and said you took your father's account while he wasn't on the computer. That's at least odd. And you have a pic of a tattoo you said you were doing over and were going to post a new pic, and then you didn't. And that was waaaay before the forum changes. So, FTR, I don't even know who you are except that you say you're 20, and spend all your time on a baseball forum that doesn't at all represent your age group. So, let's just call your opinion about the Yankee trolls here "suspect". 

and thats all you SHOULD know about me........creeper

Believe me, I'm not interested in anything about you. I've always found it odd the way you say you came here. You posted it yourself. FTR this site is free, so you probably could have just created your own screenname instead of continuing whoever's account that actually was. It is amazing he never found out and came back, or are you sharing it? Is the whole story even true?

As for your tattoo, you could have easily took that pic off the Internet from some unsuspecting person, kinda like what Zac does to people's kid pics they post on the Internet. I'm sure those parents have no idea what Zac is using them for.

Ever see the show "Catfish"? Everyone should watch it. Pictures are copied all the time. It's amazing that so many people pretend to be someone they're not on the Internet, and how often it happens.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Kimmi had it stated completely on another thread. Too bad that a Yankee troll missed it. I will try to find it. Maybe someone in a Yankee forum also has a handle on it. What a shame that Zac never goes to Yankee forums.

Of course you would. You are yet another poster from Zac & Co.'s other forum they planted on another Sox site.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

why do these guys (pinstripe and all the other quality yankee posters) bother you two so much? they're not hurting anyone and often add quality posts to discussions. unlike the two of you...

I don't even know you. You just showed up one day and said you took your father's account while he wasn't on the computer. That's at least odd. And you have a pic of a tattoo you said you were doing over and were going to post a new pic, and then you didn't. And that was waaaay before the forum changes. So, FTR, I don't even know who you are except that you say you're 20, and spend all your time on a baseball forum that doesn't at all represent your age group. So, let's just call your opinion about the Yankee trolls here "suspect". 

Believe me, I'm not interested in anything about you. I've always found it odd the way you say you came here. You posted it yourself. FTR this site is free, so you probably could have just created your own screenname instead of continuing whoever's account that actually was. It is amazing he never found out and came back, or are you sharing it? Is the whole story even true?

As for your tattoo, you could have easily took that pic off the Internet from some unsuspecting person, kinda like what Zac does to people's kid pics they post on the Internet. I'm sure those parents have no idea what Zac is using them for.

Ever see the show "Catfish"? Everyone should watch it. Pictures are copied all the time. It's amazing that so many people pretend to be someone they're not on the Internet, and how often it happens.

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

this account had 0 posts before i started using it. irrelevant anyway. and as for my tattoo, go ahead and scour the internet, facebook, myspace, twitter, instagram, snapchat, the google machine whatever.... you won't find it anywhere else besides on my personal pages. god knows you don't have anything better to do than confirm the identities of posters on an internet forum. why is that by the way? do you not have a job? friends? nothing to do today so you hassle people over the internet? why does it matter to you so much? does anyone else really care if i actually have a red sox tattoo or not?? does anyone care if my name is really Rusty Shackleford or not? people call me MEF anyway so its all semantics. the only thing people here care about is that i come here to talk baseball. red sox fan or not. Thats why no one else cares that yankee fans are here (minus you and pike) so long as they talk baseball and are respectful to other posters.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to kimsaysthis's comment:

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Of course you would. You are yet another poster from Zac & Co.'s other forum they planted on another Sox site.

I know Zac and Jete from another forum, that is true. They discuss BASEBALL and do not initiate personal nonsense against other posters, which is more than I can say for you and Pike.  I could not care less which team they are aligned with.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts