Hamilton to the Yankees Fodd fir Thought.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: Hamilton to the Yankees Fodd fir Thought.

In response to louisthelipp's comment:

It's a fraternity Kim. They wake up, have their eggs and bacon, and come here instead of to the Masons, Elks, Kiwannis, or Mouse clubs. Being a Red Sox fan is secondary. It matters not what is said about the Sox or Yankees as long as you don't criticize a fellow fraternity member, that is taboo. It is kosher to bash players, coaches, manager, or the FO and attack their character but NEVER NEVER attack the character of a fellow BDC fraternity member.  It  brings comfort and a sense of belonging and comradere to these old geezers. To hell with being a Sox fan with character since the fraternity is much more important.

Talking to yourself again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

It's a fraternity Kim. They wake up, have their eggs and bacon, and come here instead of to the Masons, Elks, Kiwannis, or Mouse clubs. Being a Red Sox fan is secondary. It matters not what is said about the Sox or Yankees as long as you don't criticize a fellow fraternity member, that is taboo. It is kosher to bash players, coaches, manager, or the FO and attack their character but NEVER NEVER attack the character of a fellow BDC fraternity member.  It  brings comfort and a sense of belonging and comradere to these old geezers. To hell with being a Sox fan with character since the fraternity is much more important.

Well, I don't need comfort and a sense of belonging. And I'm not intimidated by any of them. They're the reason we have Yankee trolls here insulting Sox fans. Their approval means nothing to me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

And you're insulting a Sox fan on a Sox site again. Actually, two. Your life must be awesome considering how you spend all your time on rival teams sites causing trouble. You're the man. LMAO

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to kimsaysthis's comment:

And you're insulting a Sox fan on a Sox site again. Actually, two. Your life must be awesome considering how you spend all your time on rival teams sites causing trouble. You're the man. LMAO

pike do you wear a tutu when you post as a female?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Could be.

But Hamilton wants to stay with Texas.

A couple of things need to happen to produce a Hamilton/Yankee scenario,

Texas would need to sign Greinke to a multi-year expensive contract taking the Rangers out of the Hamilton bidding.

Smart money has the Rangers giving Hamilton a big contract if Greinke signs elsewhere.

So if the Rangers get Greinke and if the Yankees go after Hamilton, the Yankee offer (see ARod) would more than likely be an offer of only a 3-4 year contract not the 6 year that Hamilton wants according to what I've read.

Then of course the Yankees also would be bidding against other organizations like the Sox I believe.

A long shot for the Yankees at this point in time.

i also think a return to Texas is his end game...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

Could be.

But Hamilton wants to stay with Texas.

A couple of things need to happen to produce a Hamilton/Yankee scenario,

Texas would need to sign Greinke to a multi-year expensive contract taking the Rangers out of the Hamilton bidding.

Smart money has the Rangers giving Hamilton a big contract if Greinke signs elsewhere.

So if the Rangers get Greinke and if the Yankees go after Hamilton, the Yankee offer (see ARod) would more than likely be an offer of only a 3-4 year contract not the 6 year that Hamilton wants according to what I've read.

Then of course the Yankees also would be bidding against other organizations like the Sox I believe.

A long shot for the Yankees at this point in time.

i also think a return to Texas is his end game...

If all Hamilton is looking for is a 3-4 year contract I don't see Texas as a landing spot.

I would give the edge in that case to Boston among AL teams. They can go high on annual salary. They just don't want commit to more years.

I said the AL because the Dodgers are now GS yankees.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to Hingham Hammer's comment:

If all Hamilton is looking for is a 3-4 year contract I don't see Texas as a landing spot.

I would give the edge in that case to Boston among AL teams. They can go high on annual salary. They just don't want commit to more years.

well maybe something's changed, because the early scuttlebut was that his camp was shopping any possible 5 + deals they got back to the Rangers hoping they would match..

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

In response to Hingham Hammer's comment:

well maybe something's changed, because the early scuttlebut was that his camp was shopping any possible 5 + deals they got back to the Rangers hoping they would match..

All I said was "if" all he wants is a 3-4 year deal than the Sox would top the annual salary of other clubs.

Nothings changed.

I believe he is still looking for a 6-8 year deal.

I think he signs a 5 year with Texas.

With his drug abuse history a club has to be very concerned. He fell off the wagon twice this past season.

It's not like you can get insurance for this guy.

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Funny you're talking about a tutu. I picture you in one of those giant oversized "frocks". Sitting around scouring the web for Sox sites since it's pretty obvious no Yankee site wants you there. Do we really have to take all the misfit Yankee trolls here?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Funny you're talking about a tutu. I picture you in one of those giant oversized "frocks". Sitting around scouring the web for Sox sites since it's pretty obvious no Yankee site wants you there. Do we really have to take all the misfit Yankee trolls here?

pike one of the traits that gives you away is your signature lack of a sense of humor.

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Hey, there's a Dem Yanks reunion here.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Wont happen.  No one want Granderson via trade.  Yankees already signed Youkilis and soon to sign Iricho.  

• Sections
    Shortcuts