Hannah Storm talks about her injuries..WARNING : Graphic photos

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Hannah Storm talks about her injuries..WARNING : Graphic photos

This is a link to the Hanna Storm interview and article about her gas grill explosion accident and being burned.I wish her a full and speedy recovery,it looks awfully painful.She's a strong person dealing with this as well as she has.

The photos after she was burned are pretty graphic.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/the-turnstile/abc-releases-images-hannah-storm-burn-injuries-195922021.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: Hannah Storm talks about her injuries..WARNING : Graphic photos

She should learn How to use a Gas grill properly. Been using them for 15 years almost everyday and have never had any problems like this.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Lucky she didn't have eye damage.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I wish her a fast and full recovery.  She's still hot.  LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to Softlaw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

She should learn How to use a Gas grill properly. Been using them for 15 years almost everyday and have never had any problems like this

Perhaps you are correct, but being graceful would mean withholding a captious comment about someone's accidental misfortune. I'm no fan of the media's qualificatoin for female teletype readers, but by the grace of God anyone could have had a tragic accident and be seriously injured. I wish her the best for better health and wellness, and I admire her for continuing to work under such adverse circumstances.

[/QUOTE]

I just dont get how something like this could happen. Natural and Propane gas are given an odor(both are naturally oderless) to prevent these things from happening. She said she shut of the grill and then tried to relight it. Under these circumstances a decent amount of time is required for the gas to disipate. She should pay a more watchful eye when she is grilling as the gas had to of been coming out unburnt for a while for an event like this to occur. Natural and propane gas do have different tendencies during cold wheather. But i believe if she had waited and checked sufficiantly for any odor of gas( As i would do) This would not have happened. I do wish he the best and a quick and speedy recovery. She just needs to be more careful.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

She should learn How to use a Gas grill properly. Been using them for 15 years almost everyday and have never had any problems like this

Perhaps you are correct, but being graceful would mean withholding a captious comment about someone's accidental misfortune. I'm no fan of the media's qualificatoin for female teletype readers, but by the grace of God anyone could have had a tragic accident and be seriously injured. I wish her the best for better health and wellness, and I admire her for continuing to work under such adverse circumstances.

[/QUOTE]

I hope the government doesnt take my grill away because of this. :(

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

[QUOTE]

I hope the government doesnt take my grill away because of this. :(

[/QUOTE]

LOL Next they will outlaw paper because it cuts fingers. You could bleed to death. 8-|

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Good post SOFTY......  Gas grills can be trickey & dangerous......  Use with full respect & understanding !!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

[QUOTE]

She should learn How to use a Gas grill properly. Been using them for 15 years almost everyday and have never had any problems like this.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe there was something defective in the grill, gas line or tank. I was at a cookout when the home owner started the grill. As he was getting it ready I could here a hissing sound and we immediately turned it off and found a crack in the hose. Things happen and sometimes all the caution in the world is taken and accidents still happen.

Sections
Shortcuts