Got onto all the "positive posters" bashing anyone and everyone for their concerns about 2013. These being the same people that were confident in Tito, Lester, Ortiz, Lackey, Beckett, and the ability of the team to win WSC en-masse.
1) Positive fan now claims games in April are now important. More important now than anytime under Tito's 9 sum year watch. How many times did Tito tank a game in April or May did we here the "positive" fans demeaning the fans questioning the value of an April game?
2) Positive fan praises Napolis ability at Fenway based on 72 career at-bats. Then said "positive fan" says that a 108 game sample size of Naploi at first is no measuring stick to judge his likely defensive performance. Huh? Even with physical issues the positive fan calls us "haters, bashers. doom-sayers".
3) Positive fan spends the week here bashing the supposed hater fans about bashing the players or front-office. They declare they are the positive ones... by bashing.
4) Positive fan spent all 2012 blasting Bobby V rather than site the true demon, the actual team and subsequently the upper management.
5) Positive fan always rolls out the .ops or quality starts stats to defend a player when the demon fan still goes by batting average and wins. Gomez vs. lefties anyone?
6) Positive fan still wants Troy O'Leary in left, Daubach in right, Elles in center, Millar at first, Walker at second, Nomar at short, Youk at third, Flaherty catching, and Ortiz dh'ing.
7) Positive fan still wants Beckett, Lackey, Lester, and Reardon on the staff.
8) Positive fan still wants Tito the ever grateful employee at the helm.
9) Positive fan thinks Cherington is a man for himself and for the team. Hater fan knows he is a puppet of the Great Luchino.
10) Positive fan is outnumbered by hater fan 10-1.