happy 4th of July

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

happy 4th of July

good afternoon all...for those who may not be around this w/e, i just wanted to wish you and yours a Happy and safe 4th...enjoy your games and whatever else you have planned..CoolCool

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re: happy 4th of July

hey, thanks jetes! I'm going to have the pleasure of standing at the grill doing the dogs,burgers,sausages and steak tip thang at the VFW that I belong to....with the coolah full of cold ones right next to me. whoooooooooooouh bro! that's what I'm talkin about. Smile

same goes for me guys, happy 4th to one and all!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Thanks guys.

Also, take time to remember your brave military men and women for assuring us that we will always have a holiday on 4th of July to celebrate.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Thanks, Jete, right back at you. I will be utterly enjoying work Sat, Sun and MonYell The bane of working retail.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to happy 4th of July:
    good afternoon all...for those who may not be around this w/e, i just wanted to wish you and yours a Happy and safe 4th...enjoy your games and whatever else you have planned..
    Posted by jete02fan

Same to you Jete thanks and enjoy

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: happy 4th of July:
    Thanks, Jete, right back at you. I will be utterly enjoying work Sat, Sun and Mon  The bane of working retail.
    Posted by sindarin-erebor
     ouch!!..well hope it's goes fast for ya.. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

hey, thanks jetes! I'm going to have the pleasure of standing at the grill doing the dogs,burgers,sausages and steak tip thang at the VFW that I belong to....with the coolah full of cold ones right next to me. whoooooooooooouh bro! that's what I'm talkin about. same goes for me guys, happy 4th to one and all!
    Posted by Hammah29r2
    hey Hammah, sounds cool....enjoy

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Thank you for the sentiment, jete and everyone else. Have a safe and enjoyable holiday.

Having said that, I'd like to add a sentiment of my own.

I prefer call it what it was meant to be called.

Independence Day.

In remembrance of what it was that Our Founding Fathers fought for and which our young men and women are still fighting for today.

Our independence.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Same to you, jete, a happy 4th.  Whole family is here this weekend for crab, so it's one to enjoy and remember.

Over a year before the Declaration of Independence, the 2d Continental Congress created the Continental Army--initially the Massachusetts militia because they were doing all the fighting--and shortly thereafter sent George Washington up north to command it.  Thanks to John Knox, who went to Ticonderoga to police up some British artillery and bring it to Boston via boat and sled, he drove the British out of Boston.  A pretty big victory and one that made it a lot easier to write that Declaration a few months later.  In fact, it is fair to say:  no Army, no revolution; and no Washington, no Army.  I know the World War II generation (my Dad's) is called the greatest generation, but the generation that fought the Revolution and then wrote one of the great documents--our Constitution--in the history of mankind were pretty good too.  No surprise that all members of the armed services for over 200 years have sworn to support and defend the Constitution. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Thank you for the sentiment, jete and everyone else. Have a safe and enjoyable holiday. Having said that, I'd like to add a sentiment of my own. I prefer call it what it was meant to be called. Independence Day. In remembrance of what it was that Our Founding Fathers fought for and which our young men and women are still fighting for today. Our independence.
    Posted by antibody
    hey AB, right you are..lest we forget to think about our servicemen and women, and those of you here who have served...my continued respect and appreciation...

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Back at ya Jetes!! Ill be working today, but will be firing the grill up on Sunday AND Monday..A safe and fun independence day to all!! And to all our brave men and women fighting for our freedom...THANK YOU!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Back at ya Jetes!! Ill be working today, but will be firing the grill up on Sunday AND Monday..A safe and fun independence day to all!! And to all our brave men and women fighting for our freedom...THANK YOU!!!!
    Posted by southpaw777
    hey SP, hope you're still able to enjoy..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

MikeyintheBronx...if you are reading, thanks for your service..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

Thank you for the sentiment, jete and everyone else. Have a safe and enjoyable holiday. Having said that, I'd like to add a sentiment of my own. I prefer call it what it was meant to be called. Independence Day. In remembrance of what it was that Our Founding Fathers fought for and which our young men and women are still fighting for today. Our independence.
    Posted by antibody

I'd like to add a sentiment of my own. I prefer call it what it was meant to be called. Independence Day. In remembrance of what it was that Our Founding Fathers fought for

nice job  antibody

cheers to jeter and all

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Happy ID4 to everyone,and Happy would-be B-Day and RIP Mr, Steinbrenner...

Sections
Shortcuts