Happy Belated Birthday Tim Wakefield! Go get your 200th win tonight!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

Happy Belated Birthday Tim Wakefield! Go get your 200th win tonight!

Tim Wakefield tonight is going for win number 200 one day after his 45th Birthday. 
    Go Tim!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: Happy Belated Birthday Tim Wakefield! Go get your 200th win tonight!

In Response to Happy Belated Birthday Tim Wakefield! Go get your 200th win tonight!:
    Tim Wakefield tonight is going for win number 200 one day after his 45th Birthday.  Go Tim!
    Posted by -EdithBunker-
    EB, how the heck did you figure that out? i heard his birth certificate is written in hieroglyphics...Tongue out

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from the___yazzer. Show the___yazzer's posts

if he pitches more than 3 innings,4 at the most, the SOX are in trouble.
    3 runs won't be enough tonight; better go for 8+.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Other famous people born on the same day as Tim:

Wes Craven (middle): writer, Nightmare On Elm Street

Carroll O'Connor :Actor,most famous as T.V.'s Archie Bunker. 

So, Tonight's game should either be a "Nightmare" or  comedy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

Hi jete. LOL!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Wakefield's birth certificate says he was born in Hawaii I think. That makes him Nigerian I think. But was he even born? I mean has anyone seen his birth certificate. For all we know, he might be an illegal alien from Mars.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from the___yazzer. Show the___yazzer's posts

In Response to Re: Happy Belated Birthday Tim Wakefield! Go get your 200th win tonight!:
    Wakefield's birth certificate says he was born in Hawaii I think. That makes him Nigerian I think. But was he even born? I mean has anyone seen his birth certificate. For all we know, he might be an illegal alien from Mars.
    Posted by dannycater

i'm gonna guess it was uranus.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from softylaw. Show softylaw's posts

He needs to remember to sign up to become an elderly Ward of the State, as he's no old enough and his 50 million of total baseball earnings won't disqualify him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

Here are a few memories of Tim Wakefield’s past. These events were prior to his baseball career.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

he was quite the ladies' man in HS..here's a pic of his prom date....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

This man has a birthday tomorrow.

His birth certificate confirms this, and I heard he is going to have a tea party in the rose garden.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcjcjcjc. Show jcjcjcjc's posts

tim ( my bith certificate was made with a hammer & chisel ) wakefield.. has 11 winning decisions in his last 39 starts.. that is putrid! it will be 11 in last 40 starts after tonight! Sometime during the season in 2139.. after wakefield has started another 1,968 games he will get his 200th win! What a joke!

wakefield's last 70 games... Boston Red Sox team record.. 19 wins.. 51 losses.. 5.79 ERA.. anyone who stands & cheers this guy after giving up 7 runs in 6 innings.. must have the same mentality of when the Germans followed hitler! ( republicans are easily mislead.. it must be sorry @ss republicans clapping for wakefield ) 

Sections
Shortcuts