Happy birthday to John Lackey (33). Do you have a birthday wish for him?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Happy birthday to John Lackey (33). Do you have a birthday wish for him?

HAPPY B-DAY JOHN.....   THIS "BUD" IS FOR YOU !!!!!   YUK,YUK,YUK !!Wink

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnDeckCircle. Show OnDeckCircle's posts

Birthday wish ?     Get peddled and don't ever come back.    You'll be missed as much as a severe toothache.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

My wish for him is that he would get picked up by the Yankees.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Another year older and another good reason to unconditionally release you. Best of luck in your new digs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

I don't think it's like the guy tried to pitch poorly.  I would like the think the circumstances around him didn't help.  I wouldn't just give him away without another opportunity.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: Happy birthday to John Lackey (33). Do you have a birthday wish for him?:
    [QUOTE]My wish for him is that he would get picked up by the Yankees.
    Posted by mrmojo1120[/QUOTE]

John - H-Bday and keep pitching like you have the last couple of years.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In Response to Re: Happy birthday to John Lackey (33). Do you have a birthday wish for him?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy birthday to John Lackey (33). Do you have a birthday wish for him? : John - H-Bday and keep pitching like you have the last couple of years.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

After this year, I'll be happy if he can pitch like he did in 2010.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Happy birthday to John Lackey (33). Do you have a birthday wish for him?:
    [QUOTE]John Derran Lackey (born October 23, 1978). Happy birthday John from Red Sox Nation.
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

Time to grow up, John.  Leave the diapers and the bad attitude behind.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy birthday to John Lackey (33). Do you have a birthday wish for him? : John - H-Bday and keep pitching like you have the last couple of years.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Jess,

Did you know John's hero is Burnett?

:o)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pass-the-hubris-please. Show Pass-the-hubris-please's posts

From Yankee fans - Happy Birthday and just keep doing what you're doing. Boston is a great fit for you!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I'm sure Lackey is having fun at a bar enjoying Happy Hour.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

he has got to wake up every morning and literally laugh out loud at his good fortune...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

"We bought you luggage!"

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

My birthday wish is that you pitch better in 2012, that you become a responsible team member, that you find a new out pitch, that you become a 20 game winner, that you become a teetotaler, that you become an active contributor to the Boston community...just kidding I wish you gone for 2012!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

I wish John Lackey the inner peace that apparently has escaped him.

If Lackey performs better on the field to achieve that inner peace, all the better. But his performance is secondary in the larger picture.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oscars. Show oscars's posts

I wish him a new elbow, that produces a fastball, that actually induces some swings and misses.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Here's Wishing John a happy 33rd birthday! And now a toast from the Birthday boy! Beer's are on me!!!