Happy Easter

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: Happy Easter

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Happy Easter to pro-choice, penumbra privacy and judges who make the Constituion "living and breathing and evolving". 

That's it. You are now on ignore.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

Morning all...just wanted to take a minute to wish all of you and yours a Happy Easter..hope you all have a blessed day...Enjoy..

Thanks. Happy Easter to you as well.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

Happy Easter to pro-choice, penumbra privacy and judges who make the Constituion "living and breathing and evolving". 

Hi Carnie, 

Hope you had a wonderful Easter Sunday. Leave it to the Soft One to bring politics into a simple wishful holiday greetings. Putting the Soft One on ignore will certainly make your day more pleasant not having to read his silliness. It seems like the addition of being able to block or ignore was just added again by the staff at the Globe. There are a few more that I'll block over time if I find them obnoxious, etc but the Soft One was the most aggravating of them all. 

Cheers, Hetch

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

In response to carnie's comment:

Hi Carnie, 

Hope you had a wonderful Easter Sunday. Leave it to the Soft One to bring politics into a simple wishful holiday greetings. Putting the Soft One on ignore will certainly make your day more pleasant not having to read his silliness. It seems like the addition of being able to block or ignore was just added again by the staff at the Globe. There are a few more that I'll block over time if I find them obnoxious, etc but the Soft One was the most aggravating of them all. 

Cheers, Hetch

I just wish there was some way to keep his useless threads from showing up. :-)