Happy Trey Ball day.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Happy Trey Ball day.

Red Sox 1st round drat pick and the 7th pick overall Trey Ball will make his professional Debut today.

Happy Trey Ball day!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Re: Happy Trey Ball day.

AKA Trey Strikes, you out day

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Haha...nice hugh.

Looking forward to seeing how he does.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I like everyone else is curious to see how he does. Ct where is he making his debut, is it in Lowell or the GCL.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

GCL....game starts at 12

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Trey Balls day is over.

His line: .2 IP 1H 2R 0ER 1BB 1K

Very lackluster....probably should have expected that. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

Trey Balls day is over.

His line: .2 IP 1H 2R 0ER 1BB 1K

Very lackluster....probably should have expected that. 

Id like to see if theres any word from the coaches as to what their plan going in for him was. ie; what they wanted him to work on and his approach. Also to let us know what they saw from a coaching perspective.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

I'm sure there will be something soon up on Soxprospects.  I follow their news feed, twitter feeds and even the message boards there.  Someone had eyes on him and I'm sure we will get some feedback soon.  I'd like to know why he only pitched .2 innings.  My guess is they have a ceiling on how many pitches he can throw in an inning and if he reaches that that's it he's out of the game.  They did something similiar with RDLR for half the season with total pitches and pitches per innings.  He had a couple real short stints and a lot of 2 innings to begin the season. 

Sections
Shortcuts