Happy Veterans Day!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Happy Veterans Day!

Here's a shout out to all my fellow vets that post to this or any other boston.com forum. I know some of us get this day off and some of us have to work. In my case, I'm here at work slamming the keyboard as usual. However, that said, it's a really great commute and I get the day after thanks giving off. So again, to any and all that have worn and or are continuing to wear the uniform, enjoy the day ladies and gents, and may God Bless The United States of America.

Hammah out!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: Happy Veterans Day!

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Here's a shout out to all my fellow vets that post to this or any other boston.com forum. I know some of us get this day off and some of us have to work. In my case, I'm here at work slamming the keyboard as usual. However, that said, it's a really great commute and I get the day after thanks giving off. So again, to any and all that have worn and or are continuing to wear the uniform, enjoy the day ladies and gents, and may God Bless The United States of America.

Hammah out!

[/QUOTE]

A good Veterans Day to you, Hammah. Thank you for your service.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Thanks to all of you veterans and God bless you all. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Thanks to all the servicemen and woman, present and past, who served our country

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

A heartfelt thank you to all who have served and all who are currently still serving in our military.  God Bless you and your families.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hammah out!

[/QUOTE]

A good Veterans Day to you, Hammah. Thank you for your service.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks "Bs" I appreciate it.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hammah out!

[/QUOTE]B I N G O  THAT  Mr. HAMMAH !!!!   Your a good man SON, you would have been welcomed on the 806 !!!!!!   ANCHORS AWAY, SON !!!!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Bill you ol sea dawg! It would have been an honor to serve along side of you on the 806.  My congradulations to you for having the gutts to enlist at the tender age of 17 to join the greatest navy to set sail on the 7 seas. Oh to be 19 or 20 again and be in the modern day navy now eh Bill?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

A happy Veterans day to my fellow Vets and those brave people currently serving in the armed forces.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Vets - Glad you are safe.  condolences for your brothers (and sisters) that were lost.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Thank you all my fellow veterans  Thanks to the security of this great nation we live in. Anybody else out there who served Desert Storm, as I did and all the other wars and conflicts we have been in, thanks to your service

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hammah out!

[/QUOTE]B I N G O  THAT  Mr. HAMMAH !!!!   Your a good man SON, you would have been welcomed on the 806 !!!!!!   ANCHORS AWAY, SON !!!!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Bill you ol sea dawg! It would have been an honor to serve along side of you on the 806.  My congradulations to you for having the gutts to enlist at the tender age of 17 to join the greatest navy to set sail on the 7 seas. Oh to be 19 or 20 again and be in the modern day navy now eh Bill?

[/QUOTE] I think that I was 18 ......  But how did you know ?????   You don't have one of those "new fangeled BIG O COMPUTERS" do you ?????   WOW .....

[/QUOTE]
    I know because you and I have spoken about it before. You mentioned to me that you enlisted in the navy when you were 17 and I said that I was 20 when I enlisted back in 68. lol. what the hell is a big O computer????lol...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to redsoxandguitars' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Happy veterans day to Hammah, my Dad, and Bill, and all the other combat veterans!

[/QUOTE]
    thanks softy! forum or no forum I consider you a friend. You can tell that ex huey driver brother-in-law that this old ex crewchief would "strap in and pull pitch with him anytime."

ps. never forget chickenman!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Happy Veterans Day to all Vets, past and presant.  Thank-you for your service to our country.

Bill~

My dad, on his 18th birthday, signed up to fight in WWll.  I admire men like him and others here who have that kind of courage and dedication to our country.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Thank You to all who have so bravely served, and to those serving today...we salute you, heroes and heroines!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

[QUOTE]

Hammah out!

[/QUOTE]

ditto

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]

Hammah out!

[/QUOTE] hey Big D!!..as always, my gratitude and respect for you and all those who serve/have served...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

My best to the best given and received

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Thanks to all the service men and women past and present. This country should be doing more to take care of those who have served and were injured in any way protecting this country. Also more should be done for the families of those we have lost in service to this country. JMO

Sections
Shortcuts