harness, forum Jesus

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: harness, forum Jesus

Harness, 

I like you!  But, it's time for everyone to lighten up!  You guys need to cool it!!!

MY God!  We're ALL (OK... most of us) Sox fans!

Let's enjoy!

As far as I can see...... You're both guilty of hyperbole!  Me too!  I do it!  So let's chill out.....   Moon & Harness... You guys do tend to dominate the board...
    I think that's why Burrito is siding with bettered?????  Youthful exuberance???
    We all know SoldRed, bettered, GM, Softy is the instigator......  Let it go!  He's (Burrito) the young buck, needing his independence!   Good on him!  This does not need to be a war!  I've seen the enemy..... He is me!  I'm not sure what that means right now, I've had a few beers watching the Bruins  :)   I LOVE BOSTON!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Except for harness you will see that every single person who posted on this thread are posters of quality... all long time participants who have no enemies, only friend's.

I mean that - there are a lot of good posters on this forum. Now I will go re-edit my thread just to fulfill the prophecy of harness.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I think Burrito is only about 6-7 years younger than Moon. Not sure that can be defined as 'youthful exuberance'. This might be closer to the truth:

Burrito was born
    from a jealous bone.
    Always to want.
    Never to own.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

In Response to Re: harness, forum Jesus:
    Life's hypocrisy troubles me daily, my friend. There are always gonna be the darker elements. Then,  I see a baby's smile. Or a written gem. Or my mentally-challenged black cat trying to frantically hit the space bar on my keyboard. And life is good.
    Posted by harness

Here, here, and a big yes to that, my friend.  Life is very good.

Several babies - from friends, not family - have entered my life and I am the better for it.  I have become a baby whisperer - I pick them up, they stop crying. I should try to cash in on this.

As for your black cat, I think I see him and his relatives on "I can haz cheeseburger."

I need to stop taking everything so personally, I guess.
    Looking forward to more baseball, too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Posted by SpacemanEephus

Black Jesus!  Cool!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: harness, forum Jesus : Here, here, and a big yes to that, my friend.  Life is very good. Several babies - from friends, not family - have entered my life and I am the better for it.  I have become a baby whisperer - I pick them up, they stop crying. I should try to cash in on this. As for your black cat, I think I see him and his relatives on "I can haz cheeseburger." I need to stop taking everything so personally, I guess. Looking forward to more baseball, too.
    Posted by summerof67

My mentally-challenged black cat, Dulcy, is a female.
    She wouldn't know a cheeseburger from a french-fry.

I like UR baby whisperer. I can better identify with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmTSbE-xVhI&NR=1

"I read this article about what you do for people with horse problems..."
    "Truth is, I help horses with people problems".  Redford

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

Yaz, I live in NYC and I can tell you that the biggest story here is Anthony's wiener.  My Congressman is Charlie Rangel - and right now, he is looking good by comparison.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In Response to harness, forum Jesus:
    every person here likes harness, worships him if you will harness is the best poster ever on the bdc.com forums, not just this one but ALL. harness knows his stuff, CERA most accurately harness is master of debate harness walks on water harness is the gatekeeper to the forum follow harness and you shall see the light if you error here harness shall offer to heal you of your ill, if not..... it is the harness way or the highway Original post copied below -
    Posted by BurritoT

http://youtu.be/A2v2yHl9UVs

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Young-Ideas. Show Young-Ideas's posts

Except for harness you will see that every single person who posted on this thread are posters of quality... all long time participants who have no enemies, only friend's. I mean that - there are a lot of good posters on this forum. Now I will go re-edit my thread just to fulfill the prophecy of harness.
    Posted by BurritoT

burrito, I agree with you harness is a CANCER.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

That must make hyphenated-cyborgs an epidemic.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Young-Ideas. Show Young-Ideas's posts

harness, you got the power on this forum, but your life is miserable.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

What is a miserable live?

If you mean life, mine is fine, thanks. How's yours?
    Who started this ludicrous thread?
    Did you like how religion was used?

Swaying the mods isn't gonna work.
    You really should be more creative.
    Try deleting in lieu of distorting.
    Thread author can school you in such matters.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Young-Ideas. Show Young-Ideas's posts

What is a miserable live? If you mean life , mine is fine, thanks. How's yours? Who started this ludicrous thread? Did you like how religion was used? Swaying the mods isn't gonna work. You really should be more creative. Try deleting in lieu of distorting. Thread author can school you in such matters.
    Posted by harness
    Harness, you are a CANCER on this forum. your life is miserable. you really need counseling. please, live and let die.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Young-Ideas. Show Young-Ideas's posts

In Response to harness, forum Jesus:
    every person here likes harness, worships him if you will harness is the best poster ever on the bdc.com forums, not just this one but ALL. harness knows his stuff, CERA most accurately harness is master of debate harness walks on water harness is the gatekeeper to the forum follow harness and you shall see the light if you error here harness shall offer to heal you of your ill, if not..... it is the harness way or the highway Original post copied below -
    Posted by BurritoT

harness is just the biggest hypocrite of the forum.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

What a phony. You just edited your miserable live post.
    Gee. Wonder who you were before your last ban.

Burrito's threads attract mosquitoes like flies to...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sweet-scar. Show sweet-scar's posts

Everyday we have

fewer people posting on this Forum. And that`s mainly in part because

some of the leaders of the Forum like: Harness and Mike Nagy are

very controversial persons. They`re difficult to chew and very hard to

swallow. And to make it worse, they can get you in trouble if you don`t

agree with them.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Young-Ideas. Show Young-Ideas's posts

Everyday we have fewer people posting on this Forum. And that`s mainly in part because some of the leaders of the Forum like: Harness and Mike Nagy are very controversial persons. They`re difficult to chew and very hard to swallow. And to make it worse, they can get you in trouble if you don`t agree with them.
    Posted by sweet-scar
    I agree with you harness is very hard to swallow. harness is running the forum out of business.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sweet-scar. Show sweet-scar's posts

What a phony. You just edited your miserable live post. Gee. Wonder who you were before your last ban. Burrito's threads attract mosquitoes like flies to...
    Posted by harness

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

My black cat(Weezie) will be 23 yrs old in november...and he's still going strong. 

He's the oldest cat in his vet's practice.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Still waiting for a few more hyphenated-cyborgs to take their dump.
    Then Softy can round things up.

These are the disgraceful ingredients to Burrito's manure pile.
    Take a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep whiff

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sweet-scar. Show sweet-scar's posts

Still waiting for a few more hyphenated-cyborgs to take their dump. Then Softy can round things up. These are the disgraceful ingredients to Burrito's manure pile. Take a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep whiff
    Posted by harness
    Reply...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

My black cat(Weezie) will be 23 yrs old in november...and he's still going strong.  He's the oldest cat in his vet's practice.
    Posted by ampoule

Wow. 23 years old. That's terrific. I hope his/her health is good.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Young-Ideas. Show Young-Ideas's posts

What a phony. You just edited your miserable live post. Gee. Wonder who you were before your last ban. Burrito's threads attract mosquitoes like flies to...
    Posted by harness

Harness, you`re living a miserable live, you don`t even respect your age.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sweet-scar. Show sweet-scar's posts

In Response to Re: harness, forum Jesus : Wow. 23 years old. That's terrific. I hope his/her health is good.
    Posted by harness

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

Harness is just heavy static. Burrito is one of the few who hands it to him, which is what Harness asks for. He doesn't really comment as much as he drones the same circular CERA/Varitek in a bullying bombastic manner. Once Varitek has to be kicked to the curb like most professional athletes who won't go willingly (2 or 3 more years is Varitek's plan), there is no doubt Harness won't be posting much very much on this board. There also isn't any doubt that Harness has never made a living.

Sections
Shortcuts