harness, forum Jesus

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Re: harness, forum Jesus

In Response to Re: harness, forum Jesus:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: harness, forum Jesus : Wow. 23 years old. That's terrific. I hope his/her health is good.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

Harness, at that age, kidney problems as are usually the cause of problems.  His kidneys, for his age, are fine.  Due, probably, to the top-of the-line food that I feed my cats(Iam's).  The cheap generic foods contain lots of ash which eventually lead to problems.  The more expensive foods contain little ash, which in turn, causes less kidney problems......I think, anyway.

Dano, my female cat, who had to have a cancerous eye removed about 5 yrs ago, died two years ago at 20(no connection with the cancerous eye).  So, I pretty strongly feel that good food is certainly a longevity factor.

Weezies health is really great...still can jump on the bed...black, with NO gray hair....just some arthritis which is to be expected.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

My first cat had the kidney problem at age 16- manifested itself in her peeing outside the box in various parts of the basement - vet called it a kind of dementia.  We had to put her down - September of 1990 - one of my most godawful days ever - my then-wife and I stayed with her in the vet's exam room until she passed.  I buried her in my backyard - she's still there, I think.

Her replacement cat was a bit more problematic. She developed congestive heart failure at the age of 8 - woke us up at 3:00 am on a Monday morning with a cough that shook the rafters - tried to get her to the emergency vet - my wife drove, i held onto her - but she never made it and died in my arms.  That was another bad day.

Don't let anyone tell you that pets are not intelligent, or that they have no cognition, or that they don't understand. They do. They are in some ways more real and genuine that human beings in your acquaintance. They are incapable of lying and their love for you is true. I could tell you stories...

Here endeth the lesson.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

I think that calling a poster a "CANCER" is pretty harsh and over the line, and I don't give a damn which side of the argument your on. I hate that word. I had cancer in 04 and beat it fortunately. I hated it when someone called Manny that and hated it still when someone called Harness that.

sorry guys but that word totally pizzes me off

Hannah, you are truly a Great American and are 100% correcct  on the use of this word. "Hater" "racist" and "intolerant" are all words that are misused to disguise the motives behind the invective.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

amp, I think you are a good guy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sweet-scar. Show sweet-scar's posts

wait a minute, Burrito is telling the whole truth about harness.
    harnes is acting like the Colonel Khadafy on the forum. harness
    is a very controversial person. harness isn`t the last coke in the
    dessert.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness-envy. Show harness-envy's posts

Harness is misunderstood.
    This is a time for celebration.
    The sox are on fire.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

[QUOTE]amp, I think you are a good guy.
    Posted by betterredthandead[/QUOTE]

I think I am, too......Laugh

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

[QUOTE]My first cat had the kidney problem at age 16- manifested itself in her peeing outside the box in various parts of the basement - vet called it a kind of dementia.  We had to put her down - September of 1990 - one of my most godawful days ever - my then-wife and I stayed with her in the vet's exam room until she passed.  I buried her in my backyard - she's still there, I think. Her replacement cat was a bit more problematic. She developed congestive heart failure at the age of 8 - woke us up at 3:00 am on a Monday morning with a cough that shook the rafters - tried to get her to the emergency vet - my wife drove, i held onto her - but she never made it and died in my arms.  That was another bad day. Don't let anyone tell you that pets are not intelligent, or that they have no cognition, or that they don't understand. They do. They are in some ways more real and genuine that human beings in your acquaintance. They are incapable of lying and their love for you is true. I could tell you stories... Here endeth the lesson.
    Posted by summerof67[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain, Harness...oops, summer67

My wife did the horrible task of having  Danno put down.  I just couldn't do it....I swear, I  just can't do it.

I dread the day when Weezie gets to that point.  I'm already worried about it.  I just hope that he will eventually just die in his sleep.

The logical way of looking at it is that putting them down is a favor to them, rather than us being selfish by prolonging their long and painful life.   I wish I could look at the event this way, but it's still unbearably painful.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

there was something about me deleting posts earlier (I'm dcater as well, but I was banned way back when under that moniker I must have said something that the moderator didn't approve of...all I know is that I HAVE NEVER DELETED A POST OF MINE EVER...if a post was gone it was because I was banned and banned posters don't get their posts seen...this was early last season)...carry on. I have edited a post for the purpose of correcting a word, never deleted. )....oh, and as far as posters ripping posters....carry on.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]there was something about me deleting posts earlier (I'm dcater as well, but I was banned way back when under that moniker I must have said something that the moderator didn't approve of...all I know is that I HAVE NEVER DELETED A POST OF MINE EVER...if a post was gone it was because I was banned and banned posters don't get their posts seen...this was early last season)...carry on. I have edited a post for the purpose of correcting a word, never deleted. )....oh, and as far as posters ripping posters....carry on.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

I didn't say you deleted it. I said it was deleted. The mods decided to let this garbage thread run, but are deleting posts referencing religion.
    Burrito deletes/edits posts at will.

To AMP: I agree with you regarding pet food. I think much of it should be taken off the market. I too now limit their diet to the pricy stuff. In fact, it's healthy to include the fancy feast meats. Animals need this.

You are very fortunate to have you cat live so long. I'm sure you have had much to do with it. I do think cats/dogs are gonna have health issues at that age, regardless of diet.

To Summer: This is being discussed on another thread( ACEVES- NEW BOB STANLY thread. Better there than this one. The stench of this thread wreaks. I feel like I need a shower every time I post here). Nothing hurts more than the passing of a pet who gave nothing but unconditional love. When it occurs, the need for another is only matched by that of a cat/dog who has the need to share his/her life with someone like you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: harness, forum Jesus : You couldn't win a spelling "B" in a school of minnow. You dropped UR draws and showed UR azz on this mass of ignorance you started. UR pompous a-s-s. The term sheriff derived from a thread I started called NEW TOWN - NEEDS A NEW SHERIFF. Your only notoriety came from being Otis , the town drunk. You remind me of what I was once told: Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are..." Your engagement to Softone exemplifies this. Two complete liars, who do nothing but distort and mis-represent. 791 is a rabbit , not a coward. He didn't last on the CERA debate. Then he started an army of 3 dimwits on his anti-CERA crusade. He never came across with the data supposing refuting it...despite repeatedly promising to. Edith went overboard on her 5-7 threads a day. After being called out on it, an apology was issued.   But don't let the truth alter Ur warped mind. Less time in rehab and getting liquored-up on weekends may work wonders.

Jeez Harness! 

This was not the type of response I was hoping for!  Time to ease up & take a step back!  If you care, read what I wrote.  I like things about both of you....
    How about being the bigger man & trying to bury the hatchet???  Come on man!  This doesn't make you look good!

Trying to help.....   :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

This whole thing is starting to make you look small, petty, & childish!  I don't think you are any of those things, but these retaliatory posts sure don't help!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]This whole thing is starting to make you look small, petty, & childish!  I don't think you are any of those things, but these retaliatory posts sure don't help!!!!
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]

I appreciate your gesture, but until you are on the receiving end for a couple of years, it's not as easy to to walk away from distortion and lies as you might think.

If someone comes up to you and strikes you or UR wife or kids or pets...or slurs and mis-represents and lies about you, would you just walk away?

This nutcase wants to bring it to a discussion of Jesus and Nazi's.
    He's already getting a rise out of the fact this dung has reached over 100 posts. Why do you think he started it? The little boy has to vent;  rant and rave and bring attention to himself. And if I know him, he'll accept UR challenge and claim to be "the better man''.
     Then he'll continue to needle and bait until he starts yet another garbage thread like this. It's a never-ending cycle.

Walk in my shoes before you go any further.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

It IS very interesting that the mods have allowed this to go on for so long.  They have quickly ended and even made other threads completely unavailable ....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Yeah. It does run contrary to Burrito's brain-dead take that I have any control over such matters.

Could be they are short-staffed. Folks often take vacations 'round this time of year.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah. It does run contrary to Burrito's brain -dead take that I have any control over such matters. Could be they are short-staffed. Folks often take vacations 'round this time of year.

Gosh, what a g-d awful thread (no pun intended). BTW, what happened to Babe-Ted? Did my hench-women finally get to him? If so, kudos to my prison couriers.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

This swill of a thread exposes the author as running neck & neck with Softone for the forum's biggest loser-of-the-year award.

I missed UR hench-WOMAN/prison couriers.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

The only loser of the year is the CERA loony tune who claimed that AGon would be a Padre uniform on opening day 2011.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Is this an admission to your posting as Softlaw?
    Or is it just a brave 50/50 stance?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

And to think, my thread didn't last a day because it talked about Yankee fans. It basically told fans to ignore the Yankee fans that said we couldn't be excited about the new signings this off-season.

FTR, Harness is a friend of mine, and that had no bearing on the matter. Shame on you, Harness! If you're controlling the forum shouldn't my thread have lasted longer?

Don't even ask me which contingent I believe has the most pull here. Smile

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Are there really people that still believe in Jebus?  What about the Easter Bunny?  Any Bunnyites here?  Hands up for Jack Frost!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]This swill of a thread exposes the author as running neck & neck with Softone for the forum's biggest loser-of-the-year award. I missed UR hench- WOMAN /prison couriers.

This has to do with my alleged trufan moniker and my comments awhile back warning Pike. (After all, I am in prison with 5K trufan friends, mostly women)

Also, don't take this the wrong way, but the back and forth between you and soft-red is really funny to me.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: harness, forum Jesus : This has to do with my alleged  trufan moniker and my comments awhile back warning Pike. (After all, I am in prison with 5K trufan friends, mostly women) Also, don't take this the wrong way, but the back and forth between you and soft- red is really funny to me.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Not at all, Steve.
    I don't take Softy seriously.
    No way to seriously debate baseball with an immoveable object.
    It's like trying to argue with a parrot.

Cutting up is the best avenue.

Doing time with women is far better than being the former Nurse...
    Or doing administrative time in the RR.
    Definitely a step up!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: harness, forum Jesus : Not at all, Steve . I don't take Softy seriously. No way to seriously debate baseball with an immoveable object. It's like trying to argue with a parrot. Cutting up is the best avenue. 1) Doing time with women is far better than being the former Nurse... 2) Or doing administrative time in the RR. Definitely a step up!

!) Too bad it'a not true ... shhh -- don't tell anybody.

2) Pardon my ignorance, but what is the RR?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I'll give you a hint: You and Warden BALL had a lot to do with it's success...

Sections
Shortcuts