harness, forum Jesus

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

harness, forum Jesus

every person here likes harness, worships him if you will

harness is the best poster ever on the bdc.com forums, not just this one but ALL.

harness knows his stuff, CERA most accurately

harness is master of debate

harness walks on water

harness is the gatekeeper to the forum

follow harness and you shall see the light

if you error here harness shall offer to heal you of your ill, if not.....

it is the harness way or the highway

Original post copied below -

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

Re: harness, forum Jesus

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=d122aefcdaf458362282bbfb1965bdee&plckUserId=d122aefcdaf458362282bbfb1965bdee">
    First: 9/29/2009
    Last: 6/10/2011
    Oh boy, am I gonna have fun with this!

If I ever get banned it will ONLY be because of harness... this dude is a piece of work.
    First he tries to engineer the PRIVATE GROUP - which miserably failed... and then he tried his ALTERNATE TO LIVE GAME THREAD, again another failure.

I do believe you're giving Harness a lot more credit than I think he deserves.  "Engineer" may be overstating the matter just a little, don't ya think?  Oh, I forgot, you're BurritoT.  You don't think.

Both were pet projects to eliminate the majority.

Then rejoice and sing, "We shall overcome," holding hands with Softy.

This guy has and average of a 14 hour posting span daily and seems to be a share holder in youtube.com... in my entire life I have never known such a nerd.

I haven't measured Softlaw's time on here, but my guess is that he would beat out Harness if it weren't for the occasional downtime for when he has to register under a new name.  By the way, you should get out more and meet more nerds.

I have been insulted time and time again by him, watched him assail my character over and over

What character?

- and yes I give back what I receive.

Oh, and I thought you were a better man than that.

Its impossible to not be able to trace any negative remark I make towards harness and not find a previous attack or slight by him or his cohort losmediasrojas

I think you may have ommitted the part about the preceeding cantankerous remark made a poster named for a Mexican-style food staple. 

If I thought it was only me who has been pushed around by harness I would not make this thread... but lets face it,  he feels he is better than most of us.

Some of Smiley's hyphenated friends might agree with you on this.  Seems like you're easily intimidated.  Did you ever think you just might be an ignorant jerk who had it coming?  

This is why he has created alternatives to popular threads like the Live Game and then creates another thread BASHING the participant in the game thread.  He thinks YOU aren't worthy enough to be on this board.  His VALUES are better than yours.  His knowledge is greatest.  Its the harness way or the highway.

Wow.  You really must feel persecuted.  This could be the beginning of a Populist uprising?  First there was Arab Spring.  Now they'll be Burrito Summer. 

I don't expect a rallying to my side of things

I agree that it's good to keep your expectations in check. 

- but I charge harness now with attempting to run On the Front Burner as if it were is own personal forum and being in bed with the BDC in order that they may swing the rules his way.

But you also claimed he was a failure at it, so you really should rejoice.

I charge you sir -!

It's good to see that you don't waste your time wisely either.  All for such a noble cause. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Why, this is just appalling.
    To think Burrito would actually start a thread about me?
    Has this ever occurred before?

You must  be coming apart at the seams to bring Jesus into this.
    I understand he was a good man.
    Stood for the right beliefs: Died in the process.
    I appreciate the nod, but the standard is a bit high.

Let's see, how would Jesus handle this?

Frown

Take a good look at UR OP, my son - your own reflection.

That is, before you alter/move/delete it.

You have already been banned.
    You should have said "If I get banned again,..."
    Oh, I'm sure you'll blame me.
    In fact, you just did.
    On the plus side, think how you'll grow in Softlaw's good graces!

Cue the hyphenated cyborgs...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

BurritoT will remove this thread and then claim that Harness made Dottie do it. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

He can't remove it.
    But he can alter it.
    He can move the OP.
    He's done it before, actually tripping himself up in the process.
    Of course, now it'll do him no good.

The violin was masterful.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

And I was just celebrating sweeping the ancient arch-villains  ...

How odd this is, indeed.

Careful, friends, the cold war villain Nikita Khrushchev made claim that this country would rot from within ...

I took issue with BT last season and we finally worked it out.  

Harness and Sheriff, you've been brothers at arms as we fight to always support the team and take odds with the ludicrous negative ones ...

I don't know what the issues are.  But just think about the turmoil in Gotham and enjoy the moment.  :o)

Let's bury the hatchet and enjoy the Sox!

Thus endeth today's sermon. 

(If one looks closely, I am charged not to just preach, but live it, too...)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Harness,

You've come quite a ways in your spiritual journey to now be associated with Jesus!!!

The first time in writing that was noted, a surly group that did not like those who followed Jesus called derisively them "Christians"   :oD

Not  bad. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Well, after 15 thousand posts, it's nice that some one took the time to make such a generous analogy. Better than a gold watch!

Ya know, from the pictures I've seen, we do kinda favor...  Cool 
    And to think, all this time I thought Burrito had a jealous bone!

I do hope I won't be asked to walk on cyberspace water.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

I'm trying to come up with something witty ... but can't.  

MY 14 hour posting window is closing.  :o)

Just cuz I had a full shift at the donut shop in the middle of it and a three hour nap before it shouldn't mess up the idea that I might spend I'm on here lots and lots ....

and now that I take my new toy, my laptop, to the shop, I have been posting during break ...             

Seems like I'm always here ... but I'm not ..... 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: harness, forum Jesus:
    [QUOTE]   I'm trying to come up with something witty ... but can't.      MY 14 hour posting window is closing.  :o)    Just cuz I had a full shift at the donut shop in the middle of it and a three hour nap before it shouldn't mess up the idea that I might spend I'm on here lots and lots ....    and now that I take my new toy, my laptop, to the shop, I have been posting during break ...                  Seems like I'm always here ... but I'm not ..... 
    Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE]

Kinda like Jesus.
    See. It's a rather pleasant analogy!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

i agree burrito, both harness and lostmedicine are  arrogant tools, and both need to be thrown at.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=d122aefcdaf458362282bbfb1965bdee&plckUserId=d122aefcdaf458362282bbfb1965bdee " /> BurritoT Posts: 3370 First: 9/29/2009 Last: 6/10/2011 Oh boy, am I gonna have fun with this! If I ever get banned it will ONLY be because of harness... this dude is a piece of work. First he tries to engineer the PRIVATE GROUP - which miserably failed... and then he tried his ALTERNATE TO LIVE GAME THREAD, again another failure. I do believe you're giving Harness a lot more credit than I think he deserves.  "Engineer" may be overstating the matter just a little, don't ya think?  Oh, I forgot, you're BurritoT.  You don't think. Both were pet projects to eliminate the majority. Then rejoice and sing, "We shall overcome," holding hands with Softy. This guy has and average of a 14 hour posting span daily and seems to be a share holder in youtube.com... in my entire life I have never known such a nerd. I haven't measured Softlaw's time on here, but my guess is that he would beat out Harness if it weren't for the occasional downtime for when he has to register under a new name.  By the way, you should get out more and meet more nerds. I have been insulted time and time again by him, watched him assail my character over and over   What character? - and yes I give back what I receive . Oh, and I thought you were a better man than that. Its impossible to not be able to trace any negative remark I make towards harness and not find a previous attack or slight by him or his cohort losmediasrojas .  I think you may have ommitted the part about the preceeding cantankerous remark made a poster named for a Mexican-style food staple.  If I thought it was only me who has been pushed around by harness I would not make this thread... but lets face it,  he feels he is better than most of us.   Some of Smiley's hyphenated friends might agree with you on this.  Seems like you're easily intimidated.  Did you ever think you just might be an ignorant jerk who had it coming?    This is why he has created alternatives to popular threads like the Live Game and then creates another thread BASHING the participant in the game thread.  He thinks YOU aren't worthy enough to be on this board.  His VALUES are better than yours.  His knowledge is greatest.  Its the harness way or the highway. Wow.  You really must feel persecuted.  This could be the beginning of a Populist uprising?  First there was Arab Spring.  Now they'll be Burrito Summer.  I don't expect a rallying to my side of things   I agree that it's good to keep your expectations in check.   - but I charge harness now with attempting to run On the Front Burner as if it were is own personal forum and being in bed with the BDC in order that they may swing the rules his way. But you also claimed he was a failure at it, so you really should rejoice. I charge you sir -! It's good to see that you don't waste your time wisely either.  All for such a noble cause. 
    Posted by losmediasrojas[/QUOTE]

Nice response.

All I was going to do to respond was a Jose post.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]All bologna.... you might not care Roy but that is okay... I do not expect the 70% of the forum who could care less to reply on this thread.... its the others.  The ones that see through this BULL that is harness and losmediasrojas... I have never known a forum to be so dominated by two persons who actually spend more than half there posts: CORRECTING PEOPLE, Linking you-tube videos as an indirect way to INSULT people, calling people COWARDS, and then trying to create alternate forums and threads because the HATE the rest of us.... How about this ROY, join them and go to your PRIVATE GROUP... be a tool, and like them and their ALTERNATE AGENDA be a FAILURE.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

I'm going to let you tell me where (or when) to post? Dream on buddy.

You're the only one on this board who seems intent on controlling what people post. If you don't like what harness posts, ignore him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

This one of those rare times that a trite phrase like "life's too short" makes total sense to me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]Amazing I have never had a negative posting relationship with you, ever. Yet you come here and drop a post supporting the two clowns. Nice twist by the way ROY, like I am sitting in my home actually TELLING YOU where you can post... yeah like I really am trying to dictate to you.  Way to read deep into the TRUE meaning of my post.  That s a harness move if ever there were one. Have a good day Roy.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

I agree. (Bold). 

I responded to rojas -- who cares -- to point out how ridiculous this thread is. I've never had a problem with harness and we've disagreed on issues. We've always kept the debate respectful. I don't know why so many feel the need to make it personal when you disagree with the other's opinions.

I didn't insult you on this thread. Just said -- who cares -- because I don't understand why posters let others get them so worked up they have to start a thread like this. Remember, you're the one who notched it up with me on this thread.

Like on the other Wake thread -- if you saw it. You're telling harness to ignore softy instead of chasing him around the board, yet you're doing the same. If he bothers you so much. I don't respond to his posts because it's the same drivel all the time.

I rarely get involved in pizzing matches between posters. Waste your time going after each other if you want. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

okay,farmfan, moonslav will be thrown at too.

In the words of our great past president, "Bring it on!"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

(Sigh.)

Why can't we all just get along?

Why does the Internet bring out the best and the worst in us?

I am friends with Burrito and harness, and would like to remain so. But I think Yaz had a good point - let's bury the hatchet - and not in each other's necks - and enjoy the moment.  Maybe try to keep the ad hominem stuff to a low chatter.

Think about it: Sox up with best record in the AL - ahead of the Yankees by two games and up by one game in the loss column  - all of this after an absymal start that shook the faith of many (not me, btw).  Laser Show only has a bruise on his knee, won't need surgery. 

The universe is proceeding as it should.  This season could be even better than 2007. 

Or 2004. 

Or even last year, when the team and the FO showed True Grit while making the year thrilling and fun. Despite the utlimate outcome.  I was thankful for last season.

I am afraid that the First Amendment contains the right to speak freely, which is consistent with the right to be illogical, curmudgeonly, snarky or just plain wrong. 

But it doesn't mean we have to hate each other.  We can agree to disagree.

And we can agree to not be OCD about disagreeing.  Please.

To paraphrase fivekatz, "just my two cents."  And make it a seltzer, which as everyone in New York knows, a two-cents plain.

But I digress.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from playball01. Show playball01's posts

What a moronic thread .....and some wonder why the RUBBER ROOM was created! I'm not sure what type of burritos the thread originator is eating but my advice would be to stay far away from them.

The digestive results far exceed simple gas!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from playball01. Show playball01's posts

moonslobber will just stat you to death farmfan ... don't accept the challenge as it will only bring more stats... and as most of us know stats are boring.

Wow, the writer now represents the "MAJORITY"! News-Flash, baseball "is" a game of statistics and I personally appreciate the research conducted by the "educated" baseball writer.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=d122aefcdaf458362282bbfb1965bdee&plckUserId=d122aefcdaf458362282bbfb1965bdee">
    First: 9/29/2009
    Last: 6/10/2011
    Shouldn't this be in the Off The Field section part of the forum?  Funny the BDC is so critical of other off the field subject matter placed on the On the Front Burner (moving or deleting it within hours) but leaves this one here ... front and center.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

i came here to post about romper room, and ceramic Jesus chat broke out.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

If I can quote Tom Berenger from Major League......"let's not start a holy war here guys" lol.....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

I always thought the feud between you two guys was good natured and rather humorous at times, but this is getting kind of ugly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO5Y1OuQIxo

Sorry, Burrito, couldn't resist the youtube link.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts