harness, forum Jesus

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Re: harness, forum Jesus

Now this thread is complete.
    1) Burrito typically shows his thin skin/jealous bone by starting it.
    2) Creates controversy by bringing religion into it.
    3) Burrito again deletes/distorts/edits
    4) The hyphenated-cyborgism appears on cue.
    5) Softlaw predictably takes a dump.

I must say, all and all, this is one of Burrito's finer efforts. It must rival his acclaim of winning that spelling "B" in 8th grade.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

Sarcasm, Harness, not bringing religion in it. Leave the guy alone! Stop bullying people who disagree with you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

First: 10/26/2004
    Last: 6/10/2011
    I was really, really trying to avoid taking sides, and I won't.

And I have been guilty myself of ad hominem attacks, so I should be careful with my words.  Of course, I won't be.

I once said to a Yankee troll that he smelled bad. But he really got on my nerves.

That's when I took a break from the forum.

Maybe jessey has the right idea.

I just hate seeing a bunch of people whom I like and respect get into these really venomous fits.

Troubles me...

How many hominids have you attacked?

Homo-erectus, homo-sapien,  neanderthal, cro-magnan (sic)

Just reaching for a little levity ......

and that's not an attack against an old Jewish sect or tribe (levites...)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

First: 5/15/2011
    Last: 6/11/2011

Everyday we have

fewer people posting on this Forum. And that`s mainly in part because

some of the leaders of the Forum like: Harness and Mike Nagy are

very controversial persons. They`re difficult to chew and very hard to

swallow. And to make it worse, they can get you in trouble if you don`t

agree with them.

The world is full of hypocrites and false prophets.

Might I suggest you try a diet of food instead of people.  It's inherent that we would be difficult to chew and swallow.  Our skin is elastic, our muscles are fibrous, our fat is gooey, our bones are hard our tendons are tough ......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

In Response to Re: harness, forum Jesus:
    Everyday we have fewer people posting on this Forum. And that`s mainly in part because some of the leaders of the Forum like: Harness and Mike Nagy are very controversial persons. They`re difficult to chew and very hard to swallow. And to make it worse, they can get you in trouble if you don`t agree with them.
    Posted by sweet-scar

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Harness,  I like you!  But, it's time for everyone to lighten up!  You guys need to cool it!!! MY God!  We're ALL (OK... most of us) Sox fans! Let's enjoy! As far as I can see...... You're both guilty of hyperbole!  Me too!  I do it!  So let's chill out.....   Moon & Harness... You guys do tend to dominate the board... I think that's why Burrito is siding with bettered?????  Youthful exuberance??? We all know SoldRed, bettered, GM, Softy is the instigator......  Let it go!  He's (Burrito) the young buck, needing his independence!   Good on him!  This does not need to be a war!  I've seen the enemy..... He is me!  I'm not sure what that means right now, I've had a few beers watching the Bruins  :)   I LOVE BOSTON!!!!
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog

Oh no dirtdog now you have done it. Admitting you had a few beers and then posted on this forum will lead to a years worth of "your an alcoholic" allegations... I've been through it already.

Of course if you then deny you have a problem that only leads to the accuser saying denial equates to guilt, un-winnable.

Frown

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

In all fact, there was a time not more than a year ago where posters were lumping me in as policeman of the forum along with harness and losmediasrojas. Where do you people think the nickname "sherrif" came from?

I took a step back and started to take a closer look and in fact I found that harness did pursue those he deemed undesirables.  He pursued them to no end, and still does.  I wanted no part of being like that.. and thus I embarked to defend ALL posters - except for pike Laughing

I recall how harness and los tried to drive edithbunker from the forum... harmless eddie bunker of all the people.

Last season harness went too far and really made it personal, dcater came into the thread and told harness exactly that. dcater had good relations with harness, and harness immediately attacked him.  

redsoxfan791 had a never ending debate in 2010 over CERA with harness. He finally gave up, and yet as recently as this week I saw another remark by harness calling 791 a coward over CERA.  When was the last time you saw 791 posting? Even baseball related disagreements cause harness to pursue you to death, he does not let anything go.

Yep most here don't care about what I say and that only means you don't take the time to pay attention to a poster who tore a page from the nazi handbook; the nazi's took the government in the 1930's., they were the minority but they still took control by blunt and decisive means and the rest is history...

Repetitive am I? Yes but pay attention, harness is a minority who has tried to divide and conquer this forum.

By the way Jesus, I was being sarcastic about winning a spelling-b, only you would think I was bragging.

End.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Burrito ...

:o)

You're giving Harness a great deal of credit.  First he's Jesus.  Now he's the epitome of the Spartan culture.  (divide and conquer)

Not to mention that little troublesome group that followed an Austrian madman turn Germany into a hellish power ....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

It's time for me to sleep .....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

lol SinceYaz I am not trying to sway level headed posters such as yourself against harness, it would be a waste of time. However anyone who outposts 95% of the other poster by at least 8 to 1, and that is with taking the winter off, would develop an ownership complex.  Thats what has happened.

He has assumed lordship over the forum, though not leadership.  Leaders don't play dirty like harness has done time and time again.

I encouraged harness to spend more time with his second love - youtube.com - as it needs far more policing than this forum.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness-hate-me. Show harness-hate-me's posts

Burrito is the man.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

redsoxfan791 had a never ending debate in 2010 over CERA with harness. He finally gave up, and yet as recently as this week I saw another remark by harness calling 791 a coward over CERA.  When was the last time you saw 791 posting? Even baseball related disagreements cause harness to pursue you to death, he does not let anything go.
    Posted by BurritoT

I don't think redsoxfan791's lack of posts have much to do with the CERA dispute with harness.  791 said he wouldn't be posting as much because of his other gigs.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

true it does not but why is harness continually bringing up their disagreement nearly a year later when 791 never mentions a word about it?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

true
    Posted by BurritoT

Burrito,

The one thing I honestly don't get????  Why are you taking sides with bettered / soldRed?  That guy truly is a cancer!  His race baiting over the
    Dice-K issue lately was reprehensible!  He's either Softy or a wannabe Softy?
    He's divisive!  A true race baiter!  He constantly tries to make RSN look like a bunch of racists & bigots!  On top of being a vile race baiter & possible racist himself, he attacks everyone under the auspices of moral superiority.  Undeniable hypocricy of the worst kind!

I get what you're saying about Harness attacking others.  I do think he can get a bit oppressive, but I think the real culprit here is betterred / SoldRed / GM ? Softy......  Yes!  Harness needs to chill quite a bit, but he is nowhere nere bettered!

How 'bout we all go to 3rd grade playground rules.  Just play nice, & everyone try to get along.  There's no winning this battle!!!!!  You both need to bury the hatchet & not talk to or about eachother for....... Let's say a month.  

NO MORE AD HOMINEM ATTACKS!  Aside from this ad hominem attack on bettered:)  :)    OK.......   bettered is fair game :)   :) 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

If you had been called a drunk, coward, stalker, slime, ignorant, and told that absolutely NOBODY wants you here on the forum - time and time and time again... and time and time and time again.... its all I get is demeaning slander. I might use words like lame, nerd, and idiot but those hardly match the words that are used against me.

then you would understand.  Its the old double standard.....

as far as Softlaw goes - I understand he can go too far but when it comes to baseball talk or putting harness in his place he dominates.

Ask yourself this:  If they all hate or disdain Softs actions and words why is it that when he starts a thread they all immediately gravitate to it?  Why?

Why not bypass it the same way I always bypassed Law's threads? To this day I get called a Law supporter when never once have I agreed with anything Law ever said. Not once.  The truth is I may have read only about 10% of Laws posts... while his persecutors read 90+%... 

Either way it is not about my support for betterredthandead as much as my support for being able to live an let live, something harness cannot do.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Seriously!  You can't win this!  Both of you are going to get bounced for CLEAR personal attacks!  You're both wrong.  You may have started this thread, but Harness has willingly responded.  Not just on this thread.....

Unfortunately!  Too many threads get really personal, really fast!  There's no excuse for attacking somebody personally for having a stupid BASEBALL opinion!  It's like my politics!  I love to argue, but I can't stand preaching to the choir!  If everyone thought just like me???????  IT WOULD BE A REALLY BORING WORLD!!
    I'm very fiscally conservative, relatively socially conservative.....  MOST of my friends are relatively liberal.  It makes life interesting to surround yourself with different types of people, with very divergent opinions :)   :)

So!  Let's stop attacking people personally for their baseball opinions!

Now!  I realize Jesus was brought into this perhaps inappropriately, but the Jesus "tweaking" should come to an end....   That's just flat NOT COOL!
    People would NEVER attack / mock any other religion!!!  NEVER!  That should stop!

OK!  Let's get back to baseball!!!!!!!   :)   :)  

p.s.  this was meant to help!!!!   :)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I believe I represent about 15% of the posts on this thread...  if people want it to go away then the BDC can remove it and/or posters can stop posting on it.

harness won't get bounced ... he is invincible.

For my part I shall not post again on this thread... hopefully the BDC removes it.. or sends it to another sub-forum... I don't care anymore

The Red Sox have just double swept the Yankees, and I now turn my attention back to my most historic nemesis - The New York Yankees.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

GOOD ON YA!!!

I hope BOTH SIDES will just apologize for the personal stuff!  BOTH SIDES are wrong to do it!  I don't care who started "this thread!"  BOTH SIDES, that includes Harness, need to apologize & move on!

Argue BASEBALL like hell!!!!   but stop attacking someone personally because you disagree with their BASEBALL opinions!

Yes!  bettered is clearly here to stir things up & make everybody crazy........
    His opinions are for the most part laughable!  :)  Even with him, let's just try having a good laugh over what he says....  Exhibit A :  Ells.  :)  :)   :)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

I think that calling a poster a "CANCER" is pretty harsh and over the line, and I don't give a damn which side of the argument your on. I hate that word. I had cancer in 04 and beat it fortunately. I hated it when someone called Manny that and hated it still when someone called Harness that.

sorry guys but that word totally pizzes me off.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I think that calling a poster a "CANCER" is pretty harsh and over the line, and I don't give a damn which side of the argument your on. I hate that word. I had cancer in 04 and beat it fortunately. I hated it when someone called Manny that and hated it still when someone called Harness that. sorry guys but that word totally pizzes me off.
    Posted by Hammah29r2

Yup.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sweet-scar. Show sweet-scar's posts

Hey harness,

Stop bullying people who disagree with you.

You`re not the boss. You got to realiaze that this a public forum,
    and everyone is entitled to his own opinions. In fact. most of the
    posters are sick and tired of you. harness, stop harrasing posters
    who disagree with you. stop insulting posters who disagree with
    you.... live & let die.

harness, you are not the last coke can in the dessert. Period.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I think that calling a poster a "CANCER" is pretty harsh and over the line, and I don't give a damn which side of the argument your on. I hate that word. I had cancer in 04 and beat it fortunately. I hated it when someone called Manny that and hated it still when someone called Harness that. sorry guys but that word totally pizzes me off.
    Posted by Hammah29r2

Hammah,

Sorry about that!  I understand that the metaphor could really offend those who have truly had to battle the disease, & how it could devalue the real meaning!
    No offense intended!!!!  I'll be careful not to use it again!

Thank,

dirtdog :)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness-envy. Show harness-envy's posts

Burrito, you're being a little hard on the harness.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Hey harness, Stop bullying people who disagree with you. You`re not the boss. You got to realiaze that this a public forum, and e veryone is entitled to his own opinions. In fact. most of the posters are sick and tired of you. harness, stop harrasing posters who disagree with you. stop insulting posters who disagree with you.... live & let die. harness, you are not the last coke can in the dessert. Period.
    Posted by sweet-scar

Sweet?

Harness is not the only one, or the only side that is getting personal on here!  Many do it!  Many provoke it!  Some..... Mainly bettered..... are here strictly to cause problems!  He in particular does nothing but bait.....  When he baits over baseball????  NO problem!  Provoke a good baseball argument???  GREAT!  No matter how foolish his attack on any particular player?  No problem.  It's fun watching the guy look like a FOOL (a baseball fool).  THAT!  IMO is not an ad hominem attack!  You're attacking the guys misguided & duplicitous baseball opinions.  It's pretty easy to see he's not a real RS fan.  He does in fact have a problem with far too many RS players.  That said..... I have no problem with the guy making stupid, inane, pathological, perseverant, nonsensical, weird, or even irrelevant arguments against players.............  Let's face it!  He's good at it :)

His race baiting & juxtaposed moralizing does bother me!  He is the poster child for a guy who is so demagogically ideological politically & intolerantly "religious" (clearly not spiritual) that he makes SANE religious & political conservatives look bad.  I think he does it purposefully?!?!?!  One would have to TRY really hard to so effectively misrepresent decent conservatives or Christians.  There is absolutely NOTHING appealing about the way this guy conducts himself.  Only somebody TRYING to make a group (he says he represents) look bad, would continue to be so consistently provocative & offensive!

We know bettered/ SoldRed/ GM/ Softwhatever will continue to provoke & offend purposefully!  He's either a plant?  OR not right in the head????

As for the rest of us????  Let's ALL take a step back!  Both Burrito & Harness have been saying some pretty low things about eachother for quite some time.
    This should end!  & if they are both decent MEN???  They will BOTH apologize, let it go, & get back to some fun BASEBALL!  I'm sure there are others, like me, who are guilty of it too!  STEP UP!  BE DECENT MEN!  Apologize!  Bury the hatchet!  & MOVE ON!   Other than bettered / SoldRed I will avoid the ad hominem.  OK :)  I'll really TRY with him too!  :)

I CHALLENGE HARNESS, BURRITO, & OTHERS? TO STEP UP & BE THE BIGGER MAN!  WHO WILL BE FIRST?????    :)   :)   :)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

PLEASE!!!!   Get over the "well he started it first" argument, popularized in primary schools throughout the world!

I'm warning you!  I will get my ruler back out if I have to!    :)   :)

Sections
Shortcuts