harness please come back...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

harness please come back...

...save this forum from extinction due to stupidity!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Re: harness please come back...

western "get off my lawn you young whippersnapper" oregon is on ignore

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

...including the man between my posts! PLEASE?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Since Cherry fired washed up Varitek, I don't expect to see Harness and his CERA for a long time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

I knew in my heart this would attract the riff-raff too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

When is the racing season over?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

harness bet BurritoT that at least 2 of the 3 old men would be back (Tek, Wake, and Ortiz).....  the winner of the bet gets to choose one week during the season to ban the loser for that week.

harness ever the poor sport actually tried to get me to agree that the ban would be an entire year rather than just a week. BurritoT being sane and knowing harness would never go away for 12 months decided to keep it realistic. 

Needless to say I have won the bet.

One has to wonder if harness has any baseball sense whatsoever thinking Tek and Wake would be back.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

What if harness takes a week off, Salty gets hurt and Vtek comes back? Would you sit out 2 weeks to even it up?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

What if harness says his sentence has already been served?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

What if Buch's back bothers him and Wake sneaks into a  game impersonating Buch, but only harness notices?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

He can't. The bet was for an "in-season" ban... and as far as I expect it is who is on the opening day roster.

He tried to ruin it by challenging me to a year ban... but I did not bite as I know neither of us would want to stop posting/reading here for a year.

BurritoT: 2  harness:  0

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

He hasn't left the board completely. Harness leaves the board every off-season to follow the horses.  He misses the time when the board is mostly dominated by Yankee fans & trolls. I envy him. It can be a pretty abusive place, especially in the off-season.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Harness existed through Varitek. That means the end of his existence, seeing Varitek kicked to the curb despite Varitek pleas for a Red Sox MLB contract offer. Magic fingers are worth zero in value for a MLB roster spot, even as "Moonshlep's ' he's only a backup for Wakefield's sake" claim.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

In Response to Re: harness please come back...:
    Harness existed through Varitek. That means the end of his existence, seeing Varitek kicked to the curb despite Varitek pleas for a Red Sox MLB contract offer. Magic fingers are worth zero in value for a MLB roster spot, even as "Moonshlep's ' he's only a backup for Wakefield's sake" claim.
    Posted by hankwilliamsjr

ROFL!  I say we make all the changes and out with ALL the old (this includes harness)!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Varitek is supporting two known families, if not more that come out later like happened to Rev. Jesse Jackson. He has to pipe dream like Tim Wastefield, and who can blame him with that kind of financial obligations to meet.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

I HEARD THAT HARNESS WAS GOING TO HELP BOBBY V. DRAIN THE SWAMP OF ALL OF THE    F A T - C A T S   !!!!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

What if you're the only person on this thread I haven't ignored is you!?
    Yikes! "What ifs" come true!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

WesternOregon please go away.

Sections
Shortcuts