Harold Camping is picking the Yankees to win the world-series

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thesweetkid. Show thesweetkid's posts

Harold Camping is picking the Yankees to win the world-series

Bad news for Sox Nation, Harold Camping is picking the Yanks to
    win the world-series on October 22. Stay tuned.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Young-Ideas. Show Young-Ideas's posts

Re: Harold Camping is picking the Yankees to win the world-series

I'll believe it when I see it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

They are contender with odds like any team. However, their odds are longer than the Red Sox. Camping can "pick" who he wants, but he is irrelevant. There are variables on the injury/non-injury front that change the odds of probability.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

Who is Harold Camping, and why should I care?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

In Response to Re: Harold Camping is picking the Yankees to win the world-series:
    [QUOTE]Who is Harold Camping, and why should I care?
    Posted by parhunter1[/QUOTE]

You stold my question, par.  Who is Harold Camping.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Good question; here's another; who is really this OP?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

This years yankee motto "we'll always have april"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Harold Camping is picking the Yankees to win the world-series:
    [QUOTE]This years yankee motto "we'll always have april"
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

Is this a snide reference to Casablanca?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Harold Camping is picking the Yankees to win the world-series : Is this a snide reference to Casablanca?
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]
    yes, but what does snide mean?
    Speaking of movies steve, I liked your old movies above the law and under siege but your recent stuff not so much...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Harold Camping is picking the Yankees to win the world-series : yes, but what does snide mean?
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

maliciously derogatory; supercilious

Perhaps that's a little too harsh; what I meant was sarcastic.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

sweetkid - He'll have the same awkward ending as his last prediction - and yes, I know who he is...lol!
    Of course, he'd have known better the first time if he'd actually READ Matthew's chapter in the Book.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from saxydogg77. Show saxydogg77's posts

Bahahahahahahaaha!!!!!11!!!1!!  Great post.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Ah!! Harold "The World Is Ending On May 21" Camping.
    Got it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1for89. Show 1for89's posts

Love how the rocket scientists here follow the news...

Has anyone here heard of google?  They have this newfangled thing called a sea-urchin engine

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Young-Ideas. Show Young-Ideas's posts

The sweet kid is back!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Good question; here's another; who is really this OP?

There you go; soon, the whole Beni group may appear.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Young-Ideas. Show Young-Ideas's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Harold Camping is picking the Yankees to win the world-series : There you go; soon, the whole Beni group may appear.
    do you got a problem with the red sox fans ?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

No, but it looks like one fan for the most part Smiley.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from thesweetkid. Show thesweetkid's posts

[QUOTE]No, but it looks like one fan for the most part Smiley.
    Bad news for Harold Camping, Boston sweep the Yanks.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]No, but it looks like one fan for the most part Smiley. -- nhsteven ---------------------------------------- This poster doesn't even sound remotely like Beni. Give up the "every poster is Beni" routine, and find a Yankee board and get a life. I think if I see the word "partisan" in one more of your posts I'm going to throw up. Don't you know this is a board for a specific team, and that there are fans of that particular team here? Stop trying to turn this into a neutral board because you want it that way. Btw, you can take Zac and his "every poster is Pike" routine with you.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

You're exaggerating; show me in my last 50+ posts where I've used the word partisan. And, should I also take J-Bay with me, since he claims Beni and pike are the same?

As far as how this board operates, as discussed previously: When you become the next Dottie, then you can make the rules here. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to Harold Camping is picking the Yankees to win the world-series:
    [QUOTE]Bad news for Sox Nation, Harold Camping is picking the Yanks to win the world-series on October 22. Stay tuned.
    Posted by thesweetkid[/QUOTE]

Don't take me wrong Yankee fans because this isn't meant as disrespect.  I'm not sure how the year will play out but I do feel both the Sox and Yanks will need more consistency.  Our Sox with pitching, especially the pen and the Yanks with hitting.  I haven't seen such low BA's in the starting Yankee lineup for years and it's a bit puzzling as to why.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]You're exaggerating; show me in my last 50+ posts where I've used the word partisan . And, should I also take J-Bay with me, since he claims Beni and pike are the same? As far as how this board operates, as discussed previously: When you become the next Dottie, then you can make the rules here. --- NHSteven ------------------------------------------------------ I'm not reading your last posts. I rather drive a nail through my head. I've seen you say it 1,000 times along with "homer" and all other similar accusations. You like to make posters feel they are doing something wrong by supporting their team. And giving my opinion doesn't mean I'm trying to make the rules here. That's a bullying tactic that will always fail with me. It's 2011, there are a million different forums out there -- some even were meant to be neutral for all team's fans. There are also sites that have different boards for different teams on them, where you can go back and forth. This board is on Boston.com, which has boards for all Boston teams -- not necessarily the place for Yankee fans demanding everyone "keep it real". We don't have to keep it real here. We're Red Sox fans. As far as J-Bay is concerned, he said I was Pike. So, how do you think I feel about his opinions?
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

I stand corrected, and apologize.  Also, I'm surprised at J-Bay for that accusation. I may not always agree with you, but you are obviously yourself, with no other aliases. Ditto me.