Harold Camping is picking the Yankees to win the world-series

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: Harold Camping is picking the Yankees to win the world-series

In Response to Re: Harold Camping is picking the Yankees to win the world-series:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Harold Camping is picking the Yankees to win the world-series : I stand corrected, and apologize.  Also, I'm surprised at J-Bay for that accusation. I may not always agree with you, but you are obviously yourself, with no other aliases. Ditto me.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Steve. The only person more surprised was me. Can't say J-Bay and I were really good friends, but to say I'm another poster was a shock to me.  FTR, I'm not only NOT Pike, I am no other poster on this board, nor do I know any other poster off this board. I'm putting that right up on the BDC board for all to see, including BDC.

I, honestly, believe Yankee fans have used that tactic for years in trying to get posters that they didn't want here eliminated from the board. Put an idea in people's heads, and then they go with it. I believe that's what happened to Beni. Zac, a pal of J-Bay's, is behind the "Kim is Pike" crusade. It's probably worked for him over the years, but you can't tell a female poster that she's a guy. I think that might've been a big mistake for him if he's keeping score of how often it worked for him. I bet I'm the first female he did that with.

Some posters come here to talk baseball, and some come here to control the Yankee talk knowing the site is advertised at the games. I've been known to have an opinion about the Yankees. Not good in his book. He can put up all the negative Yankee pics he wants, but he's not fooling me. They're posted on a Boston site, not a Yankee site. The negative Sox pics he puts up ARE on a Boston site. That's not the same, and it doesn't even out. His, probably, many Yankee fans know this. I know what he's here for.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Certainly worth bumping in my book.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Harold Camping is picking the Yankees to win the world-series:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Harold Camping is picking the Yankees to win the world-series : Thank you, Steve. The only person more surprised was me. Can't say J-Bay and I were really good friends, but to say I'm another poster was a shock to me.  FTR, I'm not only NOT Pike, I am no other poster on this board, nor do I know any other poster off this board. I'm putting that right up on the BDC board for all to see, including BDC. I, honestly, believe Yankee fans have used that tactic for years in trying to get posters that they didn't want here eliminated from the board. Put an idea in people's heads, and then they go with it. I believe that's what happened to Beni. Zac, a pal of J-Bay's, is behind the "Kim is Pike" crusade. It's probably worked for him over the years, but you can't tell a female poster that she's a guy. I think that might've been a big mistake for him if he's keeping score of how often it worked for him. I bet I'm the first female he did that with. Some posters come here to talk baseball, and some come here to control the Yankee talk knowing the site is advertised at the games. I've been known to have an opinion about the Yankees. Not good in his book. He can put up all the negative Yankee pics he wants, but he's not fooling me. They're posted on a Boston site, not a Yankee site. The negative Sox pics he puts up ARE on a Boston site. That's not the same, and it doesn't even out. His, probably, many Yankee fans know this. I know what he's here for.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]Kim, you know i respect you, and this  is NOT a shot at you,all i'm saying is you have no idea how ironic that statement is...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Harold Camping is picking the Yankees to win the world-series : Kim, you know i respect you, and this  is NOT a shot at you,all i'm saying is you have no idea how ironic that statement is...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

OK. Explain it to me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Harold Camping is picking the Yankees to win the world-series : OK. Explain it to me.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]it's happened before on this board, it's not my place to divulge the who, i want you to know that i agree that you shouldn't be subjected to it either...i guess it's up to the person to set the record straight as you have done,this whole thing has gotten completely overboard, Mike is just as much not another poster(alias) as you are, and a Sox fan...yes Beni was quarantined the first time around, i don't understand why you refuse to accept that he was sacked as a result of Pike's actions it was NOT a coincidence that all of pike's rants took place on Beni's threads, though i do admit he wasn't alone in the poison, he was largely responsible, by constantly attacking any post that didn't agree with his rant(no matter what side that poster was on) with his trufan rant that included people that nothing to do with his rants being the final straw...as for Jess, i really wish anyone that keeps bringing his name up would just let it go..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Harold Camping is picking the Yankees to win the world-series : it's happened before on this board, it's not my place to divulge the who, i want you to know that i agree that you shouldn't be subjected to it either...i guess it's up to the person to set the record straight as you have done,this whole thing has gotten completely overboard, Mike is just as much not another poster(alias) as you are, and a Sox fan...yes Beni was quarantined the first time around, i don't understand why you refuse to accept that he was sacked as a result of Pike's actions it was NOT a coincidence that all of pike's rants took place on Beni's threads, though i do admit he wasn't alone in the poison, he was largely responsible, by constantly attacking any post that didn't agree with his rant(no matter what side that poster was on) with his trufan rant that included people that nothing to do with his rants being the final straw...as for Jess, i really wish anyone that keeps bringing his name up would just let it go..
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

I'll bet you don't know "Mike" outside of message boards. As far as a truefan "rant", I only saw a post with Jesseyeric and Zac's profiles on another board as Sox fans. I don't remember any text. Could be the pics were so shocking I don't remember, but I doubt it was a rant.

FTR, I didn't bring up Jessey's name, LMR did while he was talking to him as I was posting to him.  From where? Who knows? I think everyone should stop pretending they don't talk outside of this board, about this board -- something I was accused of "imagining". You guys have each other's email addresses and you post on other boards together that may have different ways of communicating than this board -- and have been for years. Everyone pretending that's not so just makes it weirder. IMO

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from drdinduluth. Show drdinduluth's posts

Harold should stick to "camping" and quit the progonstications.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Harold Camping is picking the Yankees to win the world-series : I'll bet you don't know "Mike" outside of message boards. As far as a truefan "rant", I only saw a post with Jesseyeric and Zac's profiles on another board as Sox fans. I don't remember any text. Could be the pics were so shocking I don't remember, but I doubt it was a rant. FTR, I didn't bring up Jessey's name, LMR did while he was talking to him as I was posting to him.  From where? Who knows? I think everyone should stop pretending they don't talk outside of this board, about this board -- something I was accused of "imagining". You guys have each other's email addresses and you post on other boards together that may have different ways of communicating than this board -- and have been for years. Everyone pretending that's not so just makes it weirder. IMO
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE] i know you didn't invoke Jess, i'm not saying you did, there are only three people(one being Jess) on this board that I have their personal email addys, well i also have zac's but it's strictly for fantasy league matters...and i can i assure you i don't contact them for anything that has to do with this board, i've been here long enough to know to expect in relation to our teams, Kim trust me when i tell you, the Yankee trashing was every bit as bad on the old BDC board, FTR there are guys here(Sox fans) that also post on trufan that you have no issue with(nor should you) at least three of them are guys i have the utmost respect for and are among the more knowledgable Sox fans here, these guys never come up in these discussions because they are all about baseball...Kim, i post on trufan because those are people i was originally here with, people i consider friends, there are people that stayed here who i consider friends, guys who are not part of these arguments, Kim, i only speak for myself when i say, the things that  go on here are not something i feel compelled to complain about..ON or OFF board...this isn't the type of criticism that going kill my enjoyment of coming here or of my team and the game of baseball....i show people respect...despite what pike and the yazzer think of me, i'm not here to get into juvenile sniping...not worth it... 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I've lost my "reply to" tab again.  Oh, well, it was fun while it lasted. Must have been talking about the Yankee fans too much. :)  Still have "Report abuse" and "ignore poster", so I know it's not on my end because those probably have to be there for everyone.

Anyhoo... Just wanted to say to Jete that I'm not talking about you. I wouldn't care if you had every email address on the board. You're not the type of poster I believe is here to insult or abuse Red Sox fans. You're probably the perfect exampe of how Red Sox fans would act if they ever went to a Yankee board. Not only your demeanor here, and how you post, but also the fact that you identify yourself as a Yankee fan when giving your comments. 

I, for one, can separate Yankee fans as individual posters, and not group you all together. No offense, but some of your friends can only see you that way. I truly believe, if it weren't for you, their defense of Yankee fans as a group wouldn't have a leg to stand on. That's why they do it that way. IMO

Still thinking of putting a disclaimer in my sig line about you, since I've been known to say some things about insulting, abusive Yankee fans, and I never mean you. That's probably understood by everyone on this board already, though, I would believe. So, no worries.

Sections
Shortcuts