Has anybody noticed that last week.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Has anybody noticed that last week.....

JBJ threw a baseball from behind home plate at fenway right into the centerfield seats? some 420 feet or so!
    how cow does that kid got a cannon for an arm. And the other day he threw a guy out from deep center trying to get back to first base......If this kid keeps this kind of stuff up, I can almost smell a gold glove coming his way.

"Real hero's don't wear capes, they wear dog tags."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Has anybody noticed that last week.....

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

JBJ threw a baseball from behind home plate at fenway right into the centerfield seats? some 420 feet or so!
    how cow does that kid got a cannon for an arm. And the other day he threw a guy out from deep center trying to get back to first base......If this kid keeps this kind of stuff up, I can almost smell a gold glove coming his way.

[/QUOTE]Old news MARINE... That was last week..... You must have been away "on assignment"  ?????????????????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

[QUOTE]

Old news MARINE... That was last week..... You must have been away "on assignment"  ?????????????????

[/QUOTE]

Bill maybe so. however, I am not now, nor have I ever been a member of uncle sam's misguided children. in other words old friend, there ain't no leathernecks in the 101st Airborne Division. I was Army pal. ok? read my original title of my post.
    [object HTMLDivElement]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He'll have several gold gloves before he's through UNLESS he does something stupid by throwing a bseball 420 feet again! Next time his arm could go right along with it! I don't know who let him do that in the first place; he had nothing to prove!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Old news MARINE... That was last week..... You must have been away "on assignment"  ?????????????????

[/QUOTE]

Bill maybe so. however, I am not now, nor have I ever been a member of uncle sam's misguided children. in other words old friend, there ain't no leathernecks in the 101st Airborne Division. I was Army pal. ok? read my original title of my post.
    [object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

These days they are airmobile, but still very good and very active--since WW II they missed only Korea and served with distinction in Vietnam, Gulf War, Afghanistan (especially Jan-Feb of 2002), and Iraq.  They are still at Fortress Campbell, still claimed by both Kentucky and Tennessee. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to maxbialystock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

These days they are airmobile, but still very good and very active--since WW II they missed only Korea and served with distinction in Vietnam, Gulf War, Afghanistan (especially Jan-Feb of 2002), and Iraq.  They are still at Fortress Campbell, still claimed by both Kentucky and Tennessee. 

[/QUOTE]

I know Max. Bill for some reason thinks that I was a marine. lol. I know that they are now airmobile now. still they wear the screaming eagle airborne patch. Ft Campbell Ky for me was a long time ago man. hand salute to you max.
    [object HTMLDivElement]