Has anyone seen "BIG PAPI" of late ?????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Re: Has anyone seen

Hetch,

I did perhaps overly tar Bill with the Softy/69 brush.  But I have seen some a few pretty bad comments about /Mexico/Mexicans from Bill, and the assumption that Ortiz is lying about his age isn't exactly enlightened either.  But you're point is well taken.  Thanks and sorry.

[/QUOTE]

Sonics, 

No need to apologize. We all have are varied points of view as does Bill, but when one cannot be swayed by another point of view because they are either bigoted, just plain stubborn, or be it a troll that is my breaking point. You very well may be right about Bill. If anything I do not think you were overly harsh, "possibly" (notice I say possibly) incorrect but not harsh. If you had called Bill a Troll or name called, were overly nasty that would be one thing, but you were not. Bill brings this upon himself. I don't ignore others just for sake thereof as there are others that certainly I do not agree with with, but Bill is particularly irritating, hence perogative to ignore.   

Cheers, Hetch

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Yeah, he homered today.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

[QUOTE]

Hetch,

I did perhaps overly tar Bill with the Softy/69 brush.  But I have seen some a few pretty bad comments about /Mexico/Mexicans from Bill, and the assumption that Ortiz is lying about his age isn't exactly enlightened either.  But you're point is well taken.  Thanks and sorry.

Sonics, 

No need to apologize. We all have are varied points of view as does Bill, but when one cannot be swayed by another point of view because they are either bigoted, just plain stubborn, or be it a troll that is my breaking point. You very well may be right about Bill. If anything I do not think you were overly harsh, "possibly" (notice I say possibly) incorrect but not harsh. If you had called Bill a Troll or name called, were overly nasty that would be one thing, but you were not. Bill brings this upon himself. I don't ignore others just for sake thereof as there are others that certainly I do not agree with with, but Bill is particularly irritating, hence perogative to ignore.   

Cheers, Hetch

[/QUOTE]Thanks, but please leave your "holyer than thou" at the door......   I and all the posters do have an "opinion" on this board.....

[/QUOTE]

tick tick tick tick tick...... You know what that is Billy boy?? That's the sound of your time almost being up here...... 

The best part is....you know I'm right....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]

Hetch,

Sonics, 

Cheers, Hetch

[/QUOTE]Thanks, but please leave your "holyer than thou" at the door......   I and all the posters do have an "opinion" on this board.....

[/QUOTE]

Bill, 

The only thing you have beside your opinions is mostly a lot of hot air which is where most of your opinions are born. 

From your friendly Holyer Than Thou !!

Goodbye Once More,

Hetch

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Hetch,

Sonics, 

Cheers, Hetch

Thanks, but please leave your "holyer than thou" at the door......   I and all the posters do have an "opinion" on this board.....

Bill, 

The only thing you have beside your opinions is mostly a lot of hot air which is where most of your opinions are born. 

Goodbye Once More,

Hetch

[/QUOTE]

Hetch, with all due respect, just press the ignore button if you like. No one really cares. No need to make a grand announcement about it.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Pumpsie, 

Funny thing is you're on my list as well !!

Hetch

Just my extremely ignorant, conservatively liberal, all knowing, pervasive, practically meaningless and but extremely intellectual points of view.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

[QUOTE]

Hetch,

Sonics, 

Cheers, Hetch

Thanks, but please leave your "holyer than thou" at the door......   I and all the posters do have an "opinion" on this board.....

Bill, 

Goodbye Once More,

Hetch

[/QUOTE]

Hetch, with all due respect, just press the ignore button if you like. No one really cares. No need to make a grand announcement about it.

[/QUOTE]

Still having a hard time sticking to baseball? 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hetch,

Sonics, 

Cheers, Hetch

Bill, 

Goodbye Once More,

Hetch

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

With all due respect to you I don't tell you no one cares so please do not tell me that. I entitled to give my opinions like everyone else on BDC. My point of view is no grand announcement and not made as such, it was just writing to another member advising him to use the ignore feature because he seemed frustrated with Bill806. Bill806 piped in and I gave him my thoughts, hence ignoring Bill. If you do not like or wish to read my commentary I invite you to put me on your ignore list, but don't tell me that no one cares.

Hetch  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hetch,

Sonics, 

Cheers, Hetch

Bill, 

Goodbye Once More,

Hetch

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

With all due respect to you I don't tell you no one cares so please do not tell me that. I entitled to give my opinions like everyone else on BDC. My point of view is no grand announcement and not made as such, it was just writing to another member advising him to use the ignore feature because he seemed frustrated with Bill806. Bill806 piped in and I gave him my thoughts, hence ignoring Bill. If you do not like or wish to read my commentary I invite you to put me on your ignore list, but don't tell me that no one cares.

Hetch  

[/QUOTE]

Pumpsie likes to set the rules, but fails to follow her own rules.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Trivia Q time: What was the #1 thing Dad always would say to Bill-806

A:  Son see you again next Sunday, we will be sure to come between 12 and 4 just like the sign at the nurse's station says.

Maybe it's my warped and juvenile sense of humor, but I actually did laugh out loud. Well, at least chuckle out loud.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to BigPapiforever's comment:

[QUOTE]

0 for 3 last night and a tough game the night before.....  Now @ 308 ???   Do we have a health problem here ?????

Actually, funny that Bill put this up because when Ortiz was trying to score from second and was tagged out a few games ago, Eck mentioned that david was running funny and implied there was a problem.

[/QUOTE]

Well this is Ortiz's fading to the end of the season that bill has been implying.

In September with six games remaing, Ortiz has:

-- Five home runs, which is a 30-HR pace for per/month production. It's his third-best month (so far) and that's with at least 25 fewer plate appearances from the top two months.

-- 16 RBIs, which is a 96-RBI pace and again, that's with six games left. It's his third-best month (so far) and again, that's with 25 fewer plate appearances from the top two months.

-- He has scored 18 runs (108-run pace), which is THE MOST of any month this year. Gee -- how does he ever manage to score those runs since according to bill, he can't run. 

-- He has nine doubles (54-doubles pace), which is THE MOST of any month this year.

-- In his fade to the finish, he has a .592 slugging percentage  and a .977 OPS.   And some of you wonder why bill gets mocked when he posts that Ortiz went 0-for-3.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Clown

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Last 28 days:

Napoli  1.131

Victorino .999

Ortiz        .888

Nava       .855

Drew       .850

Carp        .809

Pedey      .770

Middy      .725

Salty       .717

Gomes    .680

Last 14 Days:

Salty   1.072

Ortiz      .923

Naps     .921

Drew    .872

Pedey  .818

Bradley .709

Vict       .689

Nava    .683

Carp    .673

Lava    .667

Gomes .593

Bogey  .492

Ross    .452

Middy  .253

The guy named Ortiz has been seen.

Sox4ever

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Has anyone seen "BIG PAPI" of late ?????

Saw him last night hit RBI #100

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Not possible.

There's no way a player with that many missed games and 0-fers has hit 100 RBIs.

I love the smell of asphalt in the morning.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Papi is 3rd on the team in PAs.

Sox4ever

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

Not possible.

There's no way a player with that many missed games and 0-fers has hit 100 RBIs.

I love the smell of asphalt in the morning.

All 100 were against poor pitching.

Sections
Shortcuts