Has anyone seen "BIG PAPI" of late ?????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Has anyone seen "BIG PAPI" of late ?????

0 for 3 last night and a tough game the night before.....  Now @ 308 ???   Do we have a health problem here ?????

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Has anyone seen

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

0 for 3 last night and a tough game the night before.....  Now @ 308 ???   Do we have a health problem here ?????

Are you kidding me?

One would think you'd have learned your lesson by now.

Obviously, your need for attention overrides any vestiges of logical thought you may have.

"We" don't have a health problem.

All we have is a one clueless fan.

With an OPINION !!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

i hope he goes o fer the next week or so.  and then gets hot.  red hot.  just in time for PO's.

cold streak now.  murder the ball in october.  i seem to remember him having some pretty decent october ab's......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thegrandsalami. Show thegrandsalami's posts

Saving it for the postseason.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

CLOWN

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Only a .900 OPS in September...he is really slacking off.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leftfielder61. Show Leftfielder61's posts

Bill how many times are you going to post the same stupid thread.

It is obvious you hate Ortiz- otherwise you would not continue to bash the most productive player on the team.

And like Flapjack pointed a .900 OPS in September. You really should look at the stats before you post your stupidity!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Tough to hit the ball when no one wants to pitch to him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leftfielder61. Show Leftfielder61's posts

Bill-806 = 0 for 10 on Ortiz is finished/hurt treads.....As Dad would say: that boy needs to be sent to the farm. He's not ready to play with the big boys!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

ATTENTION ALL!!!!!  Obviously Slick Willie has a HUGE need for attention.  Why else would he start the same garbage every week?  Starting NOW....I really think it is in the forums best interest to NOT reply to any of his threads on this subject matter AT ALL.  Let it get burried to the next few pages.

Let's see if we can make this post the last post on this thread.  Until of course Willie bumps it up so it gets some attention. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Unobservant OP.  Ortiz was intentionally walked twice last night, so Joe Maddon is very aware of Ortiz, who scored both times he was walked.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leftfielder61. Show Leftfielder61's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

ATTENTION ALL!!!!!  Obviously Slick Willie has a HUGE need for attention.  Why else would he start the same garbage every week?  Starting NOW....I really think it is in the forums best interest to NOT reply to any of his threads on this subject matter AT ALL.  Let it get burried to the next few pages.

Let's see if we can make this post the last post on this thread.  Until of course Willie bumps it up so it gets some attention. 

I'm with you on this!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

I'm in...

I love the smell of asphalt in the morning.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Bill is obviously into being mocked and ridiculed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Here are the three years of Boston's top best teams in past 12 years.

2004: Papi batted .253 in august and .293 in sept: Overall .301

2007: .311 in August and .396 in Sept:  Overall .332

2008: .278 in August and .244 in Sept.:  Overall .264

Now in 2013: .269 in August and .256: Overall .308

Do you see any difference that he does in the past including the teams that made to post season?

I do not see anything wrong with his stat.  Remember, he could now cool off a bit cuz his team are donig well at the same time he may still have a back problem.   Once the team clinch the title, I bet he would sit out alot and let Napoli to bat DH for a while, and Carp to play at 1b!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Bill, just a thought...just maybe....the pitcher sometimes does have a say in what happens at the plate...even Ted, Joe D and the Babe took an o-fer some nights...

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

And you are correct "17 Again", Tampa's pitching has been good yet he was still intentionally walked twice. In game one we got 2 runs in one inning and it held up but had 8 scoreless innings. Last night we got 3 runs in one inning and again had 8 scoreless innings until the slam in the 10th. If Dempster had not pitched out of 2 bases loaded jams, our 3 runs would not have held up. Yup, their pitching and Moore along with Price are always tough on us.

I would guess that irrespective of his slump that if we had a man on 2nd with 1 or no outs, 7 out of 10 managers would intentionally walk him seeking a double play. Then facing Napoli & Gomes is picking a pretty potent poison too.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Easy, easy there gang ........  Im just saying/wondering/asking, is he hurt, tired, or is it the pitching ???  In any event, if a rest is needed, then  J F should give him a rest and get him ready for the playoffs.......  Really, at this stage of the season, does he really need to be hitting against the "tough lefthanders" of the A L EAST ?????   We have other D H types available !!!!!!  Oh, Mr. Kingface, think about this instead of trying to childishly look to run B-806 off the board !!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Your gonna run yourself off the board

Sections
Shortcuts