Re: Headed to Boston

In response to mjagger's comment:

In response to rsinsider's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to mjagger's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I found I first row monster seats for 444 a piece .... 888 $ for the pair ...spendy but I can't go from Cali to Boston and not sit there for 1 game can I ? It looks like the whole trip is going to  be planned around getting first row monster tickets!!

$444 for a front row monster seat; that explains why the SOX can afford to pay a player like DREW 9.5 million smackers. Unbelievable.

[/QUOTE]

The redsox won't see that 888 bought it from stub hub !!! But nice dig at drew who played very well today !!!!! 

How much do you make and are YOU worth it ?

[/QUOTE]

It wasn't a dig at Drew; it was the ridiculousness of the price of tickets. As for my worth, it's none of your damn business. Btw, take a class in reading comprehension.

[/QUOTE]

Really...... So a "player like Drew " means what exactly ? Maybe you are right I don't understand !!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Don't forget to visit Boston itself--great city.  As for Fenway, avoid all seats down the right field line, which has some of the worst sightlines in MLB.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Hope you and your son had a great time, RSI. You saw 3 good games and wins.

Red Sox Tickets....$1,500
    Hotel.....1,000

time spent together...priceless.

You may glory in a team triumphant......
    But you fall in love with a team in defeat

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Hotel.....1,000

Couldn't have gone any better ... We're had the time of our lives ... It was EVERY THING I could have asked for and more !!!! THANKYOU  to everyone on this thread that help with suggestions and ideas ..... Sad to go but it was the best trip ever !!!!! Anybody know how I can post pictures on here???

ps the sox may want to keep us around we hit pretty good with my son in the ballpark !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

[QUOTE]

Hotel.....1,000

Couldn't have gone any better ... We're had the time of our lives ... It was EVERY THING I could have asked for and more !!!! THANKYOU  to everyone on this thread that help with suggestions and ideas ..... Sad to go but it was the best trip ever !!!!! Anybody know how I can post pictures on here???

ps the sox may want to keep us around we hit pretty good with my son in the ballpark !!!

[/QUOTE]

Wonderful thread with a happy ending to the story, Insider.  But I think you've just spoiled your son.  He's going to grow up expecting the Red Sox to win every time he attends a game.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hotel.....1,000

[/QUOTE]

Wonderful thread with a happy ending to the story, Insider.  But I think you've just spoiled your son.  He's going to grow up expecting the Red Sox to win every time he attends a game.  

[/QUOTE]

He was 0-6 in Oakland so it was a nice change of pace !!!! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

Next up A 3 game series in San Fran !!!!!!
    Wear your hat with pride or take it off!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

I'll be there, Insider.  Keep in touch.  Maybe we can meet up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

[QUOTE]

I'll be there, Insider.  Keep in touch.  Maybe we can meet up.

[/QUOTE]

Will do !!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

cheapest seats on the wall that I've seen 440.00 per. There are seating spots equally as breath taking at 1/3 the cost. Your money though! All of the above mentioned places are great to see,if you are going to save any money go to Hotwire.com and book your rooms thru them you will save a bundle,though you might be 30-40 miles outside of Boston you can take the T into Fenway and work your way around from there. My average room cost on my present trip is 59.00 a night. The Fenway tour is cool and the tours start at 8am M-F 9on S/S. The cost is 16.00 for adults and 12.00 for children. I don't know if you are both Patriots fans but if so the Patriots HOF might be a place of interest. They don't do tours of Gillette Stadium.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

cheapest seats on the wall that I've seen 440.00 per. There are seating spots equally as breath taking at 1/3 the cost. Your money though! All of the above mentioned places are great to see,if you are going to save any money go to Hotwire.com and book your rooms thru them you will save a bundle,though you might be 30-40 miles outside of Boston you can take the T into Fenway and work your way around from there. My average room cost on my present trip is 59.00 a night. The Fenway tour is cool and the tours start at 8am M-F 9on S/S. The cost is 16.00 for adults and 12.00 for children. I don't know if you are both Patriots fans but if so the Patriots HOF might be a place of interest. They don't do tours of Gillette Stadium.

few days too late......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

Still wondering how to get pictures on here .... Any body have a tip for me ?