Headlines We'd Love To See:

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Strangeglove. Show Strangeglove's posts

Hamilton/Red Sox 5yrs/25 Mil!! "Love the city. I mean how much cash do I really need, Dude?There's no more room for another tatto anyway." Hamilton said.

Fenway Lowers Ticket Prices To $10.00 Each! A spokesman for the club announced that this was a way of apologizing to the Red Sox nation for the last several years of failure. " Further more,  if we fail to make to the Playoffs again this year, 50% of the $10.00 will be refunded to Season Ticket Holders."

Advertisements Will Be Limited In 2013! A spokesman said that while ads will double in price, the frequency will be half. If successful, the team will repeat the trend in 2014.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

Re: Headlines We'd Love To See:

Hit, hit, and pass. Pass that b0ng over here when you are sufficiently delusional so I can see what type of psychadelic thoughts I can generate on that sh!t.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

"Softlaw accepts GM role for Red Sox".

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from never1954. Show never1954's posts

The Globe shuts down it's forum community....WEEI whiner line lights up

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to pinstripezac's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Somewhere on the Internet there are Yankee fans on Yankee forums discussing their team. You, however, spend all your time making abusive pics of Sox fans on Sox sites. And we are talking about multiple Sox sites. Anyone who thinks you don't have a screw lose is delusional. And the fact that you have at least one grandchild posters were congratulating you on is even more bizarre.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

WOOPS.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Somewhere on the Internet there are Yankee fans on Yankee forums discussing their team. You, however, spend all your time making abusive pics of Sox fans on Sox sites. And we are talking about multiple Sox sites. Anyone who thinks you don't have a screw lose is delusional. And the fact that you have at least one grandchild posters were congratulating you on is even more bizarre.

[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry I missed Zac's post before it was deleted, but I want to thank you, kimster, for saving it.  Thank you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry I missed Zac's post before it was deleted, but I want to thank you, kimster, for saving it.  Thank you.

[/QUOTE]

I like to save Zac's posts before they're deleted. It really shows Zac's real role here. Besides, I think the only way Zac's posts are deleted is after they're saved. His pals on the forum he created on another Sox site have said they're friends with moderators here. Zac knows this as well. Probably the biggest reason Sox fans have to deal with trolls like Zac. It is a NY site afterall. Just sayin'.

Who else on this board has been banned numerous times just to have his account reinstated as if none of that ever happened? I mean what forum besides this one has that ever happened on?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

"Harness Returns"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Harness Returns"

[/QUOTE]

+1:)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Headline next year, "Patriots finally beat the Giants to win the Super Bowl!!!"   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Harness Returns"

[/QUOTE]

+1:)

[/QUOTE]+ 2 !!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

or i'd settle for.... NYY 2013 World Champs :)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

In response to Strangeglove's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hamilton/Red Sox 5yrs/25 Mil!! "Love the city. I mean how much cash do I really need, Dude?There's no more room for another tatto anyway." Hamilton said.

Fenway Lowers Ticket Prices To $10.00 Each! A spokesman for the club announced that this was a way of apologizing to the Red Sox nation for the last several years of failure. " Further more,  if we fail to make to the Playoffs again this year, 50% of the $10.00 will be refunded to Season Ticket Holders."

Advertisements Will Be Limited In 2013! A spokesman said that while ads will double in price, the frequency will be half. If successful, the team will repeat the trend in 2014.

[/QUOTE]

(1)LACKEY'S WINS GAME NUMBER 20

(2)PAPI'S WALK OFF HR SQUEEZES SOX INTO WILD CARD SPOT

(3)BUS TOUR GROUP WATCHES WEEKEND SERIES WITH YANKEES

A bus group tour of Red Sox fans, from Southern Ontario arrive happy and left even more grateful. Bostonians watches hestatic fans load onto a Canadian Coach bus. In their hand is a small wisk broom. The Canadian fans are still enjoying the series, which the Sox swept the Yankees... Yes Canadian Tour fans are even handing out Twinkies to the other Fenway Faithfuls departing fans ... everyone is singing Sweet Caroline !!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonGlory. Show BostonGlory's posts

Youkilis Turns Down Agressive Yankees Final $14.5 Million Offer, Inks 2 Year Deal in Cleveland for Less Money

Ellsbury Fires Boras, Inks 5 Year $75 Million Extension With BoSox

Lucchino Resigns as BoSox Team President Amid Federal Probe into Phony Sellout Streak

BoSox Acquire King Felix in Blockbuster, Lester & Salty Headed to Seattle

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

In response to BostonGlory's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Youkilis Turns Down Agressive Yankees Final $14.5 Million Offer, Inks 2 Year Deal in Cleveland for Less Money

Ellsbury Fires Boras, Inks 5 Year $75 Million Extension With BoSox

Lucchino Resigns as BoSox Team President Amid Federal Probe into Phony Sellout Streak

BoSox Acquire King Felix in Blockbuster, Lester & Salty Headed to Seattle

[/QUOTE]

More like desperate Yankees sign Youk.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Strangeglove. Show Strangeglove's posts

Boston Glory - Kudos, best response. The phony sellout line was pretty funny!

Thought the rest of you folks could have been a little more creative though. - Is that the best you can do??

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Greinke states "I always wanted to be a Dodger more than anything as a kid"

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Greinke states "I always wanted to be a Dodger more than anything as a kid"

[/QUOTE]

Youkilis: "I always wanted to be a Yankee more than anything as a kid."   Youkilis better not say that.  LOL

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Pedro Martinez returns to Red Sox after operation,now throwing 98 MPH

Red Sox fans actually talk baseball on online fourm instead of fighting,posturing or trolling

Derek Jeter admits he switched urine samples with David Ortiz

Former Jets super fan "Fireman Ed" becomes Yankees new mascot "Pinstripe Ed"

Joba Chamberlin drills Youkilis in Spring training game

Sections
Shortcuts