Heads up here, as prredicted, coming soon .......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Heads up here, as prredicted, coming soon .......

With the 40 man roster heavy with Bulpen, catchers & infielders, you can see that Ben is just waiting for the right time to make his move.......  Yes"T-BALLERS, BLOCKBUSTER COMING " !!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: Heads up here, as prredicted, coming soon .......

Thanks for yet another thread that says absolutelty nothing...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

With the 40 man roster heavy with Bulpen, catchers & infielders, you can see that Ben is just waiting for the right time to make his move.......  Yes"T-BALLERS, BLOCKBUSTER COMING " !!!!!

I think you may be right Bill. Bourn is still out there and I think he could be just the person we need.
    Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

Thanks for yet another thread that says absolutelty nothing...

Won't you have EGG on your FACE when the "DEED" is done ????

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

In response to Alibiike's comment:

I think you may be right Bill. Bourn is still out there and I think he could be just the person we need.

Bourn?

he wants 5 years/ 75 million.

You are are crazed as Bill.

That's why he is still out there.

Not as far fetched as paying Victorino 13M per. The Sox did give Drew 14M per, and that was several years ago. We would have to move Ells but it may be the time to do it. I realize his value isn't as high but we may be able to get a solid backup for 1b and a good mid-level prospect or two.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Bill-806 is predicting a blockbuster trade with no specifics. I'm shocked, shocked I tells ya...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Bourn?

he wants 5 years/ 75 million.

You are are crazed as Bill.

That's why he is still out there.

Not as far fetched as paying Victorino 13M per. The Sox did give Drew 14M per, and that was several years ago. We would have to move Ells but it may be the time to do it. I realize his value isn't as high but we may be able to get a solid backup for 1b and a good mid-level prospect or two.

Stick you your X-Box managing.

and stay away from Yawkey Way.

Does hurling insults make you feel superior?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

The trade market for Jarrod Saltalamacchia apparently has shrunken as Seattle appears on the verge of signing catcher Kelly Shoppach:

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20130129&content_id=41244674&vkey=news_sea&c_id=sea

Last season the Red Sox got 1.2 WAR from Shoppach in 48 games and 2.0 WAR from Saltalamacchia in 121 games:

http://www.fangraphs.com/leaders.aspx?pos=c&stats=bat&lg=all&qual=0&type=8&season=2012&month=0&season1=2012&ind=0&team=3&rost=0&age=0&filter=&players=0

Shoppach reportedly will receive a $1.5 milliion base salary with another $500,000 in incentives. Saltalamacchia will earn $4.5 million in 2013.

The pending acquisition of Shoppach means the Mariners will need to clear another roster slot, possibly making available in trade Mike Carp or Justin Smoak, rumored players of interest to the Red Sox.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

In response to hill55's comment:

The trade market for Jarrod Saltalamacchia apparently has shrunken as Seattle appears on the verge of signing catcher Kelly Shoppach:

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20130129&content_id=41244674&vkey=news_sea&c_id=sea

Last season the Red Sox got 1.2 WAR from Shoppach in 48 games and 2.0 WAR from Saltalamacchia in 121 games:

http://www.fangraphs.com/leaders.aspx?pos=c&stats=bat&lg=all&qual=0&type=8&season=2012&month=0&season1=2012&ind=0&team=3&rost=0&age=0&filter=&players=0

Shoppach reportedly will receive a $1.5 milliion base salary with another $500,000 in incentives. Saltalamacchia will earn $4.5 million in 2013.

The pending acquisition of Shoppach means the Mariners will need to clear another roster slot, possibly making available in trade Mike Carp or Justin Smoak, rumored players of interest to the Red Sox.

More versatility with Carp since he can play OF. What's wierd is he hits LHP better than RHP. He does have better OBP numbers than Smoak but not the power numbers.

Smoak is a SH but hits better from the right side so no advantage there. I do like his power though.

Tough call here.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

So you're the cool one for remembering an on-line coversation with another dude about Josh Beckett a year ago??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

Bill-806 is predicting a blockbuster trade with no specifics. I'm shocked, shocked I tells ya...

+1

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:

Bill is not capable of posting anything of substance but he craves attention so posts nonsense followed by "What do you think?"  Typically, as with this example, he will post the same nonsense about the same issue 5-10 times....no ideas, no details, just the same old nonsense. 

During his anti-Beckett tirades I pointed out that Beckett had had a fantastic 2011 season which good ole Bill denied.  I asked him at least 10 times why he thought Beckett had had a poor season in 2011 and he finally responded "I don't remember him winning any big games."

But Bill wins, as you are giving him the attention he craves.

I don't know what everyone is so hungry to call Bill out for this or that.  He's a good egg, even if he posts meaningless "blockbuster" drivel all the time.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

Bill is not capable of posting anything of substance but he craves attention so posts nonsense followed by "What do you think?"  Typically, as with this example, he will post the same nonsense about the same issue 5-10 times....no ideas, no details, just the same old nonsense. 

During his anti-Beckett tirades I pointed out that Beckett had had a fantastic 2011 season which good ole Bill denied.  I asked him at least 10 times why he thought Beckett had had a poor season in 2011 and he finally responded "I don't remember him winning any big games."

I don't know what everyone is so hungry to call Bill out for this or that.  He's a good egg, even if he posts meaningless "blockbuster" drivel all the time.

I still kind of have a grudge about his 2 year name calling campaign against Manny.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

And his habit of calling us t ballers irks me too.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

I don't think he's a bad guy the way Stiffy is, but I think it's really anti-social and very annoying when someone relentlessly posts repetetive nonsense, usually filled with political commentary.

Someone once criticised me and others for not being respectful toward Bill, apparently a military veteran, to which I replied "So he can be relentlessy disrespectful toward the Commander-in-Chief of the US Armed Forces but is himself immune to criticism?"

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I don't think he's a bad guy the way Stiffy is, but I think it's really anti-social and very annoying when someone relentlessly posts repetetive nonsense, usually filled with political commentary.

Someone once criticised me and others for not being respectful toward Bill, apparently a military veteran, to which I replied "So he can be relentlessy disrespectful toward the Commander-in-Chief of the US Armed Forces but is himself immune to criticism?"

I'm a military veteran too, but somehow I don't find it necessary to advertise the fact the way Bill does.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars's comment:

And ole WISE ONE, how did  all that turn out ????  History is the greatest teacher of them all !!!!   

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

I still kind of have a grudge about his 2 year name calling campaign against Manny.

And at the end of the 2 years, how did that turn out ?????   History will show that by the END, the MAN-CHILD WAS MORE OF A FRAUD than when he was in BOSTON !!!  UMMMMMMMM   ????

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

And his habit of calling us t ballers irks me too.

Well, does the "TRUTH" HURT ??????  I bet the best part of your baseball youth, was the ICE CREAM on the way home with Mom & Dad.....  Are we there yet !!!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus's comment:

No doubt.  Incredible hypocricy to tout one's own service as a badge of honor and then disrespect the chain of command will-nilly the way Bill does.  He deserves criticism for that. 

If our service people could speak freely, you would be surprised to see what level of CONFIDENCE the troops have in the CIC  (campaigner in chief)

Sections
Shortcuts