HEIDI SOLD...for $5500! (see pic)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

HEIDI SOLD...for $5500! (see pic)

already i'm pessimistic about the season. how do we go from a watney to a dell? if this is how we will be replacing the paps, wakes and scutaros, we are in for a longgg season. i saw her a few times on espn, she wouldnt pull off eating a hot dog on cam as our heidi. great voice but she's a bit too serious looking and acting, acts like she's a real journalist. wow, i bet the guys on the sox would like to pull stuff like on the video. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Re: JENNY DELL IS NO HEIDI WATNEY

Is this what you are complainign about??????????

My God man, get a grip!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Didn't we just do this the other day?

I would like to get a grip Tongue Out

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

yes getting a grip of that would be nice!Laughing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

One man's eye candy is another man's...

Aw, heck.  Dell is eye candy supremo.  If you don't think so, you need the blue pill and some new specs.  If you like blondes more than brunettes, so be it, but like jessey said, I'd like to get a grip, and twist a few things while I'm at it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Good God....I think I am in lust...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Attractive Brunette Reporter To Replace Attractive Blonde Reporter

That about says it. Implants were a pre-requisite. My flat sister is suing over this first thing Monday morning.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

Gotta love a thread that allows men to betray their real thoughts about women as equals. Makes me realize why women think men are pigs when the typical response among many men has to include sexual innuendo.
    Shannon Drayer is one of the best analysts I've heard --- out in Seattle now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

In Response to Re: JENNY DELL IS NO HEIDI WATNEY:
    Gotta love a thread that allows men to betray their real thoughts about women as equals. Makes me realize why women think men are pigs when the typical response among many men has to include sexual innuendo. Shannon Drayer is one of the best analysts I've heard --- out in Seattle now.
    Posted by WesternOregon

Agree ... on all points.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

She meets the requirments, bust size and all.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

In Response to Re: JENNY DELL IS NO HEIDI WATNEY : Agree ... on all points.
    Posted by hill55

hill,

even Harmon thinks you and that old grouch Western Oregon are being far too holier-than-thou, politcally correct on this.  This is just guys having some fun with a game networks play...and if you don't think girs do the same kind of thing (talk about men eye candy, and their attributes), just ask any girl you know that will give you the honest low down.

Besides, why do you think the networks get such beautiful women to do these sports interviews, because they are hard cracking journalists like Charlie Rose and Morely Safer?  Why wasn't Amalie Benjamin given the job, she has all the experience that the job would require?!?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GhostofTito. Show GhostofTito's posts

Not into the fake balloons.
    I'll take Heidi. any day.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

Agree ... on all points. Posted by hill55

In my mind? This conversation is irrelevant. The first sign? You show up after the thread is aging with posts and most of the comments are by people on ignore.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

Do you know those are fake balloons?  Maybe that is just a push up bra and outfit.  Regardless, she has beautiful eyes and a charming smile.  Something tells me it is those two attributes that got her the job, not her outstanding journalistic integrity and interviewing acumen.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

Used Amalie as example because I've seen no indication of silicone balloons, and the eye glasses are a sure sign that she is NOT trying to be eye candy in the way Dell and Whatney are.  And yes, she has a better, and more substantial job.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

DUDE....You're getting a DELL!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

The "DELL Dude" once upon a time did some ads for a new company Gamez n Flix, who were trying to compete with NFLX. I bought 10,000 shares at .10 cents, watched it surge to .19 and then sold on the collapse at .08.

I think the company is gone now, certainly does not trade any longer. NFLX btw was at $26.00 a share back then, and went over $200 eventually.....

damn Dell Dude.

poor BurritoT (literally).

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

The "DELL Dude" once upon a time did some ads for a new company Gamez n Flix, who were trying to compete with NFLX. I bought 10,000 shares at .10 cents, watched it surge to .19 and then sold on the collapse at .08. I think the company is gone now, certainly does not trade any longer. NFLX btw was at $26.00 a share back then, and went over $200 eventually..... damn Dell Dude. poor BurritoT (literally).
    Posted by BurritoT

That a shame B. FWIW, check out ZAGG, poised to pop IMO.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: JENNY DELL IS NO HEIDI WATNEY : In my mind? This conversation is irrelevant. The first sign? You show up after the thread is aging with posts and most of the comments are by people on ignore.
    Posted by WesternOregon

The only reason I might have a belief in a God is woman. Cause they are the most beautiful creation on this earth. Personlly, I just believe they evolved more efficiently than men did.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to JENNY DELL IS NO HEIDI WATNEY:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pUArWRhlIU already i'm pessimistic about the season. how do we go from a watney to a dell? if this is how we will be replacing the paps, wakes and scutaros, we are in for a longgg season. i saw her a few times on espn, she wouldnt pull off eating a hot dog on cam as our heidi. great voice but she's a bit too serious looking and acting, acts like she's a real journalist. wow, i bet the guys on the sox would like to pull stuff like on the video. 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Jenny will bring her own personality to NESN and do just fine.  Hiedi was a great gal but our real task in hand is making the PS, not who smiles on the sidelines.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Personality is not a requirment, but a youthful female sexual image requirement disquaifies any female who doesn't have it. The media sells sex, and likes to deny it in the case of sports and some other entertaiment shows.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Personality is not a requirment, but a youthful female sexual image requirement disquaifies any female who doesn't have it. The media sells sex, and likes to deny it in the case of sports and some other entertaiment shows.
    Posted by hankwilliamsjr

and you think watching muscular, young men, in tight uniforms paying a game at the height of their physical powers is not sexual????  Virility and sexual prowess drenches every sport....not just the sideline eye candy....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Phyllis George anyone?

Sections
Shortcuts