HEIDI SOLD...for $5500! (see pic)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

Re: JENNY DELL IS NO HEIDI WATNEY

In Response to Re: JENNY DELL IS NO HEIDI WATNEY:
    None of them can hold a candle to Laura Logan on 60 minutes. She is both professional and gorgeous.
    Posted by UticaClub
    yes, and from what i heard she's quite comfortable getting down and dirty in the company of a lot of MEN. at least the ball players will know she wont tell anyone or call it what it may be in order to protect a certain ideology. if only we had more middle easterners and muslims on the team to hit home runs. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

In Response to Re: JENNY DELL IS NO HEIDI WATNEY : Perhaps you need to get out more.
    Posted by Alibiike
    PERFECTLY STATED!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

And then there's this, from BDC's very own Boston Dirt Dogs site.  This Super Bowl Media Day interviewer might just take eye candy to a new level.  As Chad Finn says, the dress is more than likely illegal in Indiana.  What do you think, jesseyeric? 

http://bostondirtdogs.boston.com/?p1=SportsNav_Sox_DirtDogs

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

And then there's this, from BDC's very own Boston Dirt Dogs site.  This Super Bowl Media Day interviewer might just take eye candy to a new level.  As Chad Finn says, the dress is more than likely illegal in Indiana.  What do you think, jesseyeric?  http://bostondirtdogs.boston.com/?p1=SportsNav_Sox_DirtDogs
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut

What do I think?

Dear Santa - I know it is a little early in the year for my Xmas letter, but I thougt I would beat the Xmas rush and let you know what I would like for Xmas 2012. FYI - since the world may end on 12/21, can you send a little sooner? Thank you and I still believe.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyLake. Show LadyLake's posts

Doesn't anyone realize that Tom Brokaw, Peter Jennings, and Dan Rather were all hired as anchors for being intelligent, articulate, personable, and ATTRACTIVE. Exactly what is the issue here? What is the beef? The anchor must satisfy ALL of the criteria.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Doesn't anyone realize that Tom Brokaw, Peter Jennings, and Dan Rather were all hired as anchors for being intelligent, articulate, personable, and ATTRACTIVE. Exactly what is the issue here? What is the beef? The anchor must satisfy ALL of the criteria.
    Posted by LadyLake

Yes, I've offered that point here before.  The movie 'Broadcast News' is a good exposition of the preference given to good-looking male news anchors.   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: JENNY DELL IS NO HEIDI WATNEY : Yes, I've offered that point here before.  The movie 'Broadcast News' is a good exposition of the preference given to good-looking male news anchors.   
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut

Holly was a cutie back then

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

therefore women do not make up the paying part of the Red Sox fans?

Heidi "want me" and Jenny "Dellicious" is your answer to who maks up the paying part of Red Sox fans.

As for "attractive" being a requirement of an anchor, Walter "Concrete" was an old prune face among many older men. Whatever happened to old Bababa Wawa? Facelifts, boobjobs and tummy tucks can only keep older women visual sports media gigs for so long.

I always thought Dan Rather would have benefited from a facelift, back before his contract was renewed with his gray hair.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: JENNY DELL IS NO HEIDI WATNEY, HEIDI IS LOOKING FOR A DATE

http://audio.weei.com/a/51694522/heidi-watney-former-red-sox-field-reporter-for-nesn-is-looking-for-a-date.htm

HEIDI is returning to boston on the 22nd. for a charity bid of 10-20K you may win a date with her one on one. she was clear that if you're a "gentleman" you may even get to peck her on the cheek. love how Dennis jumped in there and asked if she would put out on the first date. heidi coyly said it depends but it could happen on a second date. she was adamant about being very single. in the past she's taken bids for dinners and the like. she comes across very well. not to flirty not too whorishh, very confident who needs a guy to step it up. i have a bad feelin though that D and C were being obscene under their desks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: JENNY DELL IS NO HEIDI WATNEY, HEIDI IS LOOKING FOR A DATE

In Response to Re: JENNY DELL IS NO HEIDI WATNEY, HEIDI IS LOOKING FOR A DATE:
    http://audio.weei.com/a/51694522/heidi-watney-former-red-sox-field-reporter-for-nesn-is-looking-for-a-date.htm HEIDI is returning to boston on the 22nd. for a charity bid of 10-20K you may win a date with her one on one. she was clear that if you're a "gentleman" you may even get to peck her on the cheek. love how Dennis jumped in there and asked if she would put out on the first date. heidi coyly said it depends but it could happen on a second date. she was adamant about being very single. in the past she's taken bids for dinners and the like. she comes across very well. not to flirty not too whorishh, very confident who needs a guy to step it up. i have a bad feelin though that D and C were being obscene under their desks.
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

You need a hobby, seriously....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Re: JENNY DELL IS NO HEIDI WATNEY, HEIDI IS BACK LOOKING FOR A DATE

Whata piece of honeydew!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: HEIDI SOLD...for $5500! (see pic)

i

bet if they had done sealed bids, it could have gone into 7 figures. You can bet guys like Papi, Paul Pierce and Gronkowski would have been bidding up half their pay. It seems like all good fun and heidi is a real sweetheart to have made some schmo's life highlight. the guy looks like a schmo too but hey... who wouldnt want to be him right about now? heid's outfit says HOT DATE, the guy should have his hand wrapped around her just like the other guy! i feel bad though for the other gals like ms. fallon who only got $650 at auction.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

and you think watching muscular, young men, in tight uniforms paying a game at the height of their physical powers is not sexual????   The audience that pays the bills for Red Sox baseball is not women and a few perverted men watching young men play baseball in loose fitting uniforms.   The press release referred to Jenny Dell as intelligent, but failed to mention bust size and youthful female apperance as part of "what she brings to the table".
    Posted by hankwilliamsjr

Have to slip your homophobia in where you can, you evil bigot.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

In Response to Re: JENNY DELL IS NO HEIDI WATNEY : I'm not sure where you are going with this logic: are you saying that because your wife does not purchase anything Red Sox related that no female anywhere does and therefore women do not make up the paying part of the Red Sox fans?
    Posted by Yoshimi25

Softy also claimed to know all about Denmark because he knew one Danish guy!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

There is a reason why sexy women are used to sell and not Men.  

Women like to look at women and men....men only at women....you do the math.

It's really that simple.  

Personally I like Brunettes better........I like Dell.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

As a practicing pig I would like to concur that Ms.Dell has a nice set of twins,and a smile that would make Heidi Klum proud...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

In Response to Re: HEIDI SOLD...for $5500! (see pic):
    There is a reason why sexy women are used to sell and not Men.   Women like to look at women and men....men only at women....Posted by ctredsoxfanhugh

This is true.  I like to look at women, not in a sexual way (NTTIAWWT), and I have so problem acknowledging that another woman is beautiful and sexy.  I'm not sure why men can't do the same.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

As a practicing pig  Posted by sportsbozo1

LOL

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In Response to Re: HEIDI SOLD...for $5500! (see pic) : This is true.  I like to look at women, not in a sexual way (NTTIAWWT), and I have so problem acknowledging that another woman is beautiful and sexy.  I'm not sure why men can't do the same.
    Posted by RedSoxKimmi

We're genetically predisposed to compete with other men, not admire them.

Hence, all the mindless pissing contests on this board. Wink

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

In Response to HEIDI SOLD...for $5500! (see pic):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pUArWRhlIU already i'm pessimistic about the season. how do we go from a watney to a dell? if this is how we will be replacing the paps, wakes and scutaros, we are in for a longgg season. i saw her a few times on espn, she wouldnt pull off eating a hot dog on cam as our heidi. great voice but she's a bit too serious looking and acting, acts like she's a real journalist. wow, i bet the guys on the sox would like to pull stuff like on the video. 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Get over it already.
    For a guy who has Ellen Degeneres as his avatar, I think your taste in women needs help.

Sections
Shortcuts