1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fenwayjimy. Show Fenwayjimy's posts

Re: Help us slice the Red Sox blame pie

Players responsible is up to forty-four percent now. Should be much higher.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harv53. Show harv53's posts

In Response to Re: Help us slice the Red Sox blame pie:
    Sunday sportnite....Dan Shaunessay said Gary Tuck is the coach who asked to be released from his contract earlier this season and refuses to speak to Valentine.
    Posted by J-BAY

That's real professional. The guy should be fired.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

I think I am partially to blame.

There were warnings issued, and I did not heed them.  I did nothing.

I CHOSE to ignore the warnings, and I will have to live with it for the rest of my life...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In Response to Re: Help us slice the Red Sox blame pie:
    last week on national tv when miller was pulled from thebgame after giving up the double, he was seen laughing in the dugout and hershieser took him to task for that with the game on the line (which i believe we lost)...he was making him crack up???? Lackey... hmmmm...the plot thickens
    Posted by georom4

The Sox won that game. The runner on base charged to Miller (Andruw Jones) did score the tying run, but Ciriaco singled home the winner in the tenth, after the Middlebrooks HBP/single.

I find it interesting that even when he is not playing, fans want to blame Lackey. And that is all this is – a matter of wanting to blame Lackey. If Pedroia was the “snitch,” a contingency would find him as standing up for teammates. But since it was Lackey, clearly he was in the wrong. Lackey could give a kidney to an orphan, and somehow fans would find it upsetting. What?!? Only one?!? Selfish Lackey!!

Like Lackey or not, he has not thrown a single inning this season, and the performance of the team is not his fault at all. 0%. Even if he is trying to corrupt others, this is not a Little League team, and every player is a grown man capable of making his own decisions…

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

idiots, and that's why David Ortiz can and should demand a 16-mil a year salary for 2 years from the Sox and Boston should give it to him.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts