Henry & LL Take Sides: Bobby V. Stays! Fans Can TAKE A HIKE!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Re: Henry & LL Take Sides: Bobby V. Stays! Fans Can TAKE A HIKE!

In Response to Re: Henry & LL Take Sides: Bobby V. Stays! Fans Can TAKE A HIKE!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Henry & LL Take Sides: Bobby V. Stays! Fans Can TAKE A HIKE! : Now you're mixing Pike's metaphor.  Pike was confused.  To liken the manager to an ashtray simply doesn't work on the car is a baseball team metaphor.  A manager would be the equivalent of an alternator.  An integral part of the machinery to the proper running of the car / team.  Therefore, emptying the ashtray / ? makes absolutely no sense! My basic point was to show that Pike is a fool.  That's all.  :)
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]

Okay, then it's like you have an issue with the tran and the alternator.  Just because you;re willing to put up with the noise from the tran doesn't mean that you don't have to replace the alternator.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Henry & LL Take Sides: Bobby V. Stays! Fans Can TAKE A HIKE!

In Response to Re: Henry & LL Take Sides: Bobby V. Stays! Fans Can TAKE A HIKE!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Henry & LL Take Sides: Bobby V. Stays! Fans Can TAKE A HIKE! : Okay, then it's like you have an issue with the tran and the alternator.  Just because you;re willing to put up with the noise from the tran doesn't mean that you don't have to replace the alternator.
    Posted by Joebreidey[/QUOTE]

I think we're missing eachother in this metaphor??   2 ships passing in the night, as it were??? :)  The ashtray metaphor was Pike's.   Just played off of his flawed metaphor.  But yes!  If Bobby V. is the alternator (my fixed metaphor) rather than the meaningless ashtray (as Pike contended), then yes!  You must replace the alternator.  The ashtray (some BOps intern) will do nothing to help make the car / team run better!  Now changing out he broken alternator (bobby v.) will help tremendously. :)

The Transmission / GM / LL could also be replaced??  No problem with that either.

Bobby V. must go :)

Sections
Shortcuts