Here they go again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re: Here they go again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In response to slasher9's comment:

come on guys.  we are all far too scarred from pre 2004 heartbreak.  things have changed.

we are now the hammer.

the yankees are the nail.

that is all.......

LOL. I like what your sayin slash but I have had that handle since 1970. the only person that calls me by my actual name is my mother and my wife. otherwise, its Hammah with a boston accent.

one thing that I didn't like was what whoever said the only good yankee is a dead yankee. for cripes sake man. were talking about baseball here. just not a very nice or appropriate thing to say. and trust me. I have seen and have had my share of death. not at all joking here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NLU75. Show NLU75's posts

Re: Here they go again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In response to Hingham Hammer's comment:

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

I agree. The only good Yankee is a dead Yankee.

Don't tell Jete that !!

I'm just hoping we keep beating the Yankees into submission this year so we can enjoy it and the Rays somehow hold on. I wouldn't want to have the Sox face the Evil Ones in the playoffs. Thier pitching is at best suspect, but with Soriano hitting they can really put up the runs and a short series with the Yankees !! Yikes. 

Hetch

After watching the Yankees try to play baseball I can't think of a single team in contention I would rather face. Why anyone would think they could somehow turn their game around and become a threat escapes me. The Rays have pitching, the O's hitting,Tigers,Rangers and A's hitting and pitching, even the Royals and Indians are in better shape than NY.

Those who fear NY are living in the past.

DING DING DING  post of the day, you are correct.  Anyone who fears the Yanks now is living in the past