Here We Go Again, Red Sox Chocking

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Re: Here We Go Again, Red Sox Chocking

In response to torgorocks' comment:

I'm not sure the SOX could be defined as chocking or choking. This team has overachieved all year; now they're playing in accordance with their talent or lack there of. That this team was actually 20+ games over .500 was absolutely amazing. That won't happen again this year. My prediction: by the end of the season their won/lost will be 86-76.

Another words with thirty one games left your predicting the finish 10-21. You're not much of a Sox fan. This team should finish with at least 92-94 wins with any sort of a decent finish. This would at least lock up a wild card, possibly first place.

Hetch 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

well at least this thread proved that certain posters are not a fortune teller and/or does not have a working crystal ball.

i'll give it a shot....sox go 2-1 in chavez ravine....

apparently i am a fortune teller....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

In response to torgorocks' comment:

I'm not sure the SOX could be defined as chocking or choking. This team has overachieved all year; now they're playing in accordance with their talent or lack there of. That this team was actually 20+ games over .500 was absolutely amazing. That won't happen again this year. My prediction: by the end of the season their won/lost will be 86-76.

Another words with thirty one games left your predicting the finish 10-21. You're not much of a Sox fan. This team should finish with at least 92-94 wins with any sort of a decent finish. This would at least lock up a wild card, possibly first place.

Hetch 

Has Little Mary Sunshine returned since this weekend?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

well at least this thread proved that certain posters are not a fortune teller and/or does not have a working crystal ball.

i'll give it a shot....sox go 2-1 in chavez ravine....

apparently i am a fortune teller....

[/QUOTE]

Nailed it!

Amazing!

Sections
Shortcuts