HERE WE GO AGAIN....THE CURSE OF THE..........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

HERE WE GO AGAIN....THE CURSE OF THE..........

"BIG O" ON OUR BELOVED FENWAY PAAAAK........  THE SOX HAVE BEEN DOWN GRADED FROM  AAA TO  AA........  NOT GOOD, FANS WILL BE JUMPING OUT OF THE BLEACHERS FOR SURE !!!!  AMERICA IS IN TROUBLE !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: HERE WE GO AGAIN....THE CURSE OF THE..........

LOST 2 TO THE INDIANS... 1 TO THE YANK$ = 2ND PLACE !!!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I don't believe in curses!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

The only curse is the manager. Men on 1st and 2nd, no outs, bunt? You're kidding, right. Double play? Now you've got it.

Pitcher has worked hard, late in the game, walks the No 9 guy on 9 pitches. Time to go? Nope; let's wait until the other guy ties it up!

Two major faults makes Francona, in my book, a very bad manager.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

OK so the HP umpire calls Gonzo out on a check swing,then he rings up Salty in the ninth on two pitches that were at least 3-4 inches off the outside corner but because its Mariano he gives him the calls but when it's Lester he only gave him one questionable strike in 6 innings and when Jete checks his swing in his AB he gives Jete the benefit of the doubt.Coincedence I think not. The HP ump was wearing his pinstriped panties.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: HERE WE GO AGAIN....THE CURSE OF THE..........:
    [QUOTE]OK so the HP umpire calls Gonzo out on a check swing,then he rings up Salty in the ninth on two pitches that were at least 3-4 inches off the outside corner but because its Mariano he gives him the calls but when it's Lester he only gave him one questionable strike in 6 innings and when Jete checks his swing in his AB he gives Jete the benefit of the doubt.Coincedence I think not. The HP ump was wearing his pinstriped panties.
    Posted by sportsbozo1[/QUOTE]
    go find your crying towel. these calls work both ways. bahwahahahahah!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]The only curse is the manager. Men on 1st and 2nd, no outs, bunt? You're kidding, right. Double play? Now you've got it. Pitcher has worked hard, late in the game, walks the No 9 guy on 9 pitches. Time to go? Nope; let's wait until the other guy ties it up! Two major faults makes Francona, in my book, a very bad manager.
    Posted by bosoxmal[/QUOTE]   AS DAD WOULD SAY....... "SON, THE ONLY TIME YOU NEED THE MANAGER, IS WHEN YOU NEED HIM "!!!!CoolCry

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I take it back....

...there is one curse I believe in...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

[QUOTE]  LOST 2 TO THE INDIANS... 1 TO THE YANK$ = 2ND PLACE !!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Hey, anyone remember that at one point this year, the Sox lost 3 in a row to the Rangers and then 3 to the Indians?

Boy, that stretch really brought their postseason hopes to a quick end, huh?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HERE WE GO AGAIN....THE CURSE OF THE.......... : Hey, anyone remember that at one point this year, the Sox lost 3 in a row to the Rangers and then 3 to the Indians? Boy, that stretch really brought their postseason hopes to a quick end, huh?
    Posted by notin[/QUOTE]   BIG WIN TODAY.....  WE NEED SUNDAY TOO !!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I keep wondering why you care what Oscar Robertson thinks.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HERE WE GO AGAIN....THE CURSE OF THE.......... :    BIG WIN TODAY.....  WE NEED SUNDAY TOO !!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Sabbathia is 0-4 against Boston this season.  They've knocked him around since he joined the Yanks and even before when he pitched for the Indians.  Do you remember his lasting one or two innings for Cleveland against Boston in the playoffs at Fenway Park.  They lay off the slider in the dirt and make him throw the fastball which they absolutely crush.  

In 2004 the curse was reversed and it's the Yankee fans who will CONTINUE to suffer.  Tonight at the sports bar the best line came from a diehard Yankee fan.  "I don't care if Sabbathia takes the loss.  After what I went through in 2004 the Yankees can hurt me anymore."   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

"I keep wondering why you care what Oscar Robertson thinks"

You mean you don't?