Here's the game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from condognh. Show condognh's posts

Re: Here's the game thread

WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!

at least my 2nd favorite team is doing well
    GO REDS!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karlosantonylimtiaco. Show Karlosantonylimtiaco's posts

Yo Salty. This is not little league. Throw the baseball! Stop holding on to the ball. Throw it! Throw it so that it can be caught. What in the world are you doing here in the big show when you cannot even throw a ball. Oh my!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

In Response to Re: Here's the game thread:
    the laughing stock of the fuc*ing majors. a team full of bums except Pedroia and Varitek.
    Posted by YOU-KILL-US20

Inconceivable

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wlbpatriotsfan. Show wlbpatriotsfan's posts

For what it's worth.  Justin Masterson is now 3-0 with a 1.33 ERA.  Go Indians!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Fenway crowd is getting angry. Can you blame them? This is an embarrassment.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOU-KILL-US20. Show YOU-KILL-US20's posts

In Response to Re: Here's the game thread : Inconceivable
    Posted by amishrockstar

believe it.

team has no heart

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

For what it's worth.  Justin Masterson is now 3-0 with a 1.33 ERA.  Go Indians!
    Posted by wlbpatriotsfan

Now.. that's good for the game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Fenway crowd is getting angry. Can you blame them? This is an embarrassment.
    Posted by dgalehouse

This Forum is getting angry

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackyldo. Show jackyldo's posts

Been watching  Fringe wth sound turned down       agony of watching the Sox and now have the MLB Package Extra Innings   which is not cancelable after the start of the season.    

In the past 7-3  you'd feel    they could nibble away and get back  not this team ..

Just can't hit   ..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Sox really need to show some heart here and mount a comeback. If they just go quietly in this game, it could signal that this team is over rated and there will be no turning this around.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

Been watching  Fringe wth sound turned down       agony of watching the Sox and now have the MLB Package Extra Innings   which is not cancelable after the start of the season.     In the past 7-3  you'd feel    they could nibble away and get back  not this team .. Just can't hit   ..
    Posted by jackyldo

When the game is over.. a fat lady will sing to us.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOU-KILL-US20. Show YOU-KILL-US20's posts

Been watching  Fringe wth sound turned down       agony of watching the Sox and now have the MLB Package Extra Innings   which is not cancelable after the start of the season.     In the past 7-3  you'd feel    they could nibble away and get back  not this team .. Just can't hit   ..
    Posted by jackyldo

i feel your pain although i have mlb tv/monthly so i can cancel anytime. im very very very close to doing so.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

This is all on Francom, we should of kept Ferrell in stead.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from smilerockon52. Show smilerockon52's posts

Yep, right now Sox SUCK.  Go Bruins!  wait...they suck.  Go Celtics!  wait...they're gonna suck.  Go Pats!  wait...they need a season to play.  Rats.  

Seriously, what the heck is going on with our teams?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOU-KILL-US20. Show YOU-KILL-US20's posts

In Response to Re: Here's the game thread : When the game is over.. a fat lady will sing to us.
    Posted by amishrockstar

she made her performance in the top of the 7th and her name was jenks.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackyldo. Show jackyldo's posts

There has got to be some big time stuff going on within the team  -- 
    guys that wanted Els gone last year   and see him  hitting .175  ..

their catcher is as good as ours.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

In Response to Re: Here's the game thread : i feel your pain although i have mlb tv/monthly so i can cancel anytime. im very very very close to doing so.
    Posted by YOU-KILL-US20

Watch the other 14 games.. there's good baseball being played.. the game is still great.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

CRAWFORD SUCKS !!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOU-KILL-US20. Show YOU-KILL-US20's posts

In Response to Re: Here's the game thread : Watch the other 14 games.. there's good baseball being played.. the game is still great.
    Posted by amishrockstar

you have a good point, how about those indians...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karlosantonylimtiaco. Show Karlosantonylimtiaco's posts

Come on Crawford! Give me a break. You are not paid to go 0 for everygame. Sorry fans... I am simply not happy. I am really struggling right now. This seems to me to be completely unacceptable. How can this team be so bad? I simply do not get it! How bad can it get? I will not hold my breath.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackyldo. Show jackyldo's posts

Get Els  to 3rd  and can't score him  how about having crawford   bunt   might get the run and another runner  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from zack5042. Show zack5042's posts

Nice AB by pedey wasn't good enough though :'(

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

That would require someone in the dugout actually being a manager

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

In Response to Re: Here's the game thread : you have a good point, how about those indians...
    Posted by YOU-KILL-US20

Wouldn't mind seeing small market teams dominate.. cept for that it supports Buds theory of parody..but it does make big market owners feel like the dummazzes..pro baseball is older than the game of monopoly

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOU-KILL-US20. Show YOU-KILL-US20's posts

Get Els  to 3rd  and can't score him  how about having crawford   bunt   might get the run and another runner  
    Posted by jackyldo

the lineup is screwed up.
    the manager doesn't know how to manage.
    the pitchers can't pitch in the cold.
    the hitter can't also hit in the cold.

but every team that plays against us....can. they do all the little things the red sox can't seem to do.

Sections
Shortcuts